HOW TO GET JACKED WITHOUT JUIICE
Testosterone cypionate isan injectable androgen, or male hormone replacement drug, that is prescribed for use in men with low testosterone levels. While testosterone cypionate and similar androgens are frequently used by people wishing to build body mass, the U.S Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, does not approve this drug for use in body building. Testosterone cypionate, like any drug, may have serious side effects.
Men using testosterone cypionate may develop a painful and serious side effect called priapism. Priapism causes prolonged and frequent penile erections. Increases and decreases in sexual drive have both been reported. Testosterone cypionate may affect sperm production and fertility, particularly in younger men, the Cleveland Clinic warns. A decrease in ejaculation volume may also occur. Some men experience a decrease in testicle size, while women may see a possibly irreversible increase in the size of the clitoris. Children taking testosterone cypionate may experience enlargement of the sex organs and development of pubic hair, according to Drugs.com.
See more here:
TESTOSTERONE cypionate *INJECTABLE STEROID SIDE …
Incoming search terms:
- effects of Testosterone cypionate on a clitoris
- Clitoral enlargement and libido from testosterone
- testosterone cliterous
- testosterone for clitoris enlargement
- testosterone on clitorus injectible
- testosterone replacement for women clitoras
- testosterone treatment for clitoris
- what are the effects of testosterone on clit size?
- womens clit on testosterone
- testosterone and the clitoris