The androgen Testosterone, called the "male sex hormone," is created primarily by the testes and to a lesser extent the adrenal glands. In the womb, testosterone is needed for the development of the male sexual organs, and during puberty, it is necessary for the growth of male genitalia, along with the deepening of the voice and growth of pubic hair.
Testosterone is also vital for the development of muscle mass and ensuring the fat percentage is optimized in the less than 15% body fat range.
Testosterone Levels Decline with Age
Once you hit the age range of 25 to 30, your levels of testosterone will begin to decline, resulting in simple layperson's terms: Low Testosterone levels also called hypogonadism, low t or andropause.
Hypogonadism requires low t physician evaluation, and for you to have blood tests conducted, and if a deficiency exists, it is usually recommended to replace your deficient t levels.
Since testosterone affects the bones, muscles, nervous system, and prostate, you may notice a decline in your energy, health, and sexual function as your body produces less testosterone.
It explains why men become more feminine as they get older and why in the end stages of human life span for men, there tends to be loss of hair and a kind of reverting to prepubescent days mentally and physically. Ironic isn't it, but this is the power of testosterone.
Testosterone Treatment for Men is the Solution to Low T Symptoms
Men who receive hormone replacement therapy through a low t physician's prescription for treating hypogonadism and low Testosterone, report feeling more positive about life, stronger, and sexier.
Replacing androgen hormones will help you feel like you did during your younger years when your testosterone levels were higher.
Hormone therapy will help restore the vital substances that help you look and feel younger.
Testosterone is not the only hormone you might be deficient in; your blood test will also measure your IGF1 levels to determine if you need growth hormone injections.
With a comprehensive hormone therapy program, replacing all your deficient hormones, your stamina, muscle tone will improve, and libido will return to that reflecting more youthfulness.
You will even notice an improvement in your overall mood and ambitiousness; there is a reliable link between testosterone and motivation. People with optimized testosterone levels lose their lethargy and gain a desire to suck the marrow out of the bones of life.
That general teenage zesty fearlessness and desire to take risks had a lot to do with your testosterone levels.
Hypogonadism is a severe medical condition
Do not allow age to sap you of your sexual energy and enjoyment. Prescription Testosterone Replacement treatment for low t can not only help you feel sexy again but help you renew your sexual pleasure and desire.
Testosterone actually makes the penis more sensitive to sex; without it, not only is the sex drive depleted, but sex is not as enjoyable. Discover what it is like to have your sex drive back and have a lust for life again.
Be reminded of what it is like to have high energy, muscle strength, mental clarity, clear focus, and memory because, with Testosterone Replacement Therapy, many re-experience youthfulness and all that was lost with age.
Testosterone is not a magic bullet, but if you are deficient, it can offer life-altering benefits to your quality of life.
Andropause is "Male Menopause"
Men go through a form of menopause known as andropause, where both their mental and physical health rapidly begins to change as an unfortunate part of aging.
Many people will blame this decline on the aging process, but you can easily correct it by receiving hormone replacement treatment if these quality of life changes show they are linked to hormone decline.
Not only will you feel better, but you will notice body composition changes in the ratio of muscle to fat.
Speak with one of our medical advisers to find out more about how we can help you, because more to the point, Testosterone replacement therapy can also help with cardiovascular health. Higher levels of testosterone help lower your bad LDL cholesterol while elevating levels of HDL, or good, cholesterol.
Lower levels of cholesterol prevent dangerous fatty plaques from building up in your arterial walls.
Our physicians can prescribe hormone replacement therapy via injection, cream, and gel. Our low t doctor will explain the differences to help you decide which form of treatment is best for you.
If you suffer from prostate cancer, testosterone replacement therapy is not the right choice for you. Administering testosterone can actually assist the tumor to grow faster.
If you are unsure if testosterone therapy is right for you, have your PSA checked with us before deciding, it is part of a normal standard blood panel we do, contact us today to set you up locally to get your blood work.
The male menopause: does it exist?
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone Testing - November 20th, 2021 [May 7th, 2021]
- Testosterone Side Effects, Risks, Dangers and Negative Effects - October 26th, 2021 [March 2nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Supplements: Vitamin and Amino Acid Pills Versus Real Testosterone - October 16th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- Testosterone Frequently Asked Questions - November 22nd, 2021 [February 26th, 2021]
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - November 5th, 2021 [January 30th, 2021]
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - November 20th, 2021 [January 22nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - November 5th, 2021 [January 19th, 2021]
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - October 31st, 2021 [January 17th, 2021]
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 22nd, 2021 [January 16th, 2021]
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - October 22nd, 2021 [January 11th, 2021]
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - October 18th, 2021 [January 7th, 2021]
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - October 28th, 2021 [January 4th, 2021]
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - November 17th, 2021 [January 3rd, 2021]
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - October 24th, 2021 [December 31st, 2020]
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - November 2nd, 2021 [December 28th, 2020]
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - November 7th, 2021 [December 19th, 2020]
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - October 30th, 2021 [December 17th, 2020]
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - October 16th, 2021 [December 7th, 2020]
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - October 24th, 2021 [December 6th, 2020]
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - November 4th, 2021 [November 27th, 2020]
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - November 20th, 2021 [October 29th, 2020]
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - November 10th, 2021 [October 14th, 2020]
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - November 20th, 2021 [October 10th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - October 30th, 2021 [October 6th, 2020]
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - November 28th, 2021 [September 22nd, 2020]
- Low-T Treatment Before and After -- How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - November 8th, 2021 [September 6th, 2020]
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - November 3rd, 2021 [September 2nd, 2020]
- Exercise and Mental Health - November 7th, 2021 [September 1st, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - November 8th, 2021 [August 31st, 2020]
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - November 11th, 2021 [August 30th, 2020]
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - November 12th, 2021 [August 28th, 2020]
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - November 14th, 2021 [August 26th, 2020]
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - November 10th, 2021 [August 25th, 2020]
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - November 21st, 2021 [August 12th, 2020]
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - November 8th, 2021 [July 30th, 2020]
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - October 19th, 2021 [June 21st, 2020]
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - October 24th, 2021 [June 20th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - October 16th, 2021 [June 16th, 2020]
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - November 18th, 2021 [May 17th, 2020]
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - November 27th, 2021 [January 2nd, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - November 19th, 2021 [December 29th, 2019]
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - November 13th, 2020 [January 22nd, 2014]
- HCG and Testosterone - November 11th, 2020 [January 18th, 2014]
- Hormone Level Testing - October 9th, 2020 [January 13th, 2014]
- Hormone Levels in Men - November 7th, 2020 [January 12th, 2014]
- What Causes Low Testosterone - November 19th, 2020 [January 7th, 2014]
- Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 22nd, 2020 [January 3rd, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 16th, 2020 [January 1st, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - November 22nd, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - October 5th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Levels - November 10th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone and Body Building - November 23rd, 2020 [December 30th, 2013]
- Testosterone Androgen - November 19th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
- Testosterone for Women - October 15th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
Word Count: 814