Managing Testosterone Levels is a significant goal for men of all ages. Testosterone helps bolster strength, metabolism, energy, and sex drive.
By keeping Testosterone Production elevated, men can amplify their masculinity and virility.
One of the best ways to keep your body pumping out Testosterone is through a regular exercise program. Anabolic weightlifting is a fantastic way to encourage the release of Testosterone.
Why are Maximized Testosterone Levels so Important?
For your workouts to have the best effects, you should emphasize exercises that bolster Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone Production. The body responds to physical exertion with the release of these hormones.
Over time, beginning in the late 20s, the body loses its ability to adequately produce hormones like HGH and Testosterone, which can eventually lead to deficiency. By your 40s, you can expect Testosterone Production to fall by around two percent annually.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/292407244
Video Download: 7 Exercises To Elevate Testosterone Levels
Video Stream: 7 Exercises To Elevate Testosterone Levels
Even when these hormones are in the normal range, they can still be sub-optimal if you aren't living your life right. By engaging in a quality exercise routine, you make sure that your body is pumping out as much of these vital hormones as possible.
Healthy Testosterone Levels are associated with an active sex life, confidence, and overall elevated quality of life. By keeping Testosterone Production at an amplified state, you ward off heart disease, diabetes, depression, osteoporosis, and more!
Eat Right and Work Out to Increase Testosterone
Men everywhere are looking for ways to get their bodies into better shape, and Testosterone is the key to generating a masculine physique.
It's important to recognize the dangers of steroids and other products which artificially stimulate muscle mass.
While Testosterone Replacement Therapy has a place in the arsenal against Hormone Imbalance and Deficiency, it should not be used by men until they reach a state of legitimate deficiency.
This means that for most men, until they get older, it's best to make an effort to increase Testosterone the old-fashioned way, through hard work and effort.
For your body to take advantage of your weightlifting and exercise program to the maximum extent, you have to make sure that you're getting the right nutrients in your diet. Muscle-building is a physiological process that feeds off of specific vitamins and minerals.
The three most important minerals for muscle maintenance are vitamin K, zinc, and magnesium.
Magnesium is a vital component of muscle contraction as well as cell formation and can be found in green leafy vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and beans. Zinc is essential because it directly stimulates muscle tissue growth while also promoting optimal hormone balance.
Some foods that are high in zinc are mushrooms, beans, chicken, beef, nuts, seeds, spinach, and shellfish. Vitamin K is essential for healthy bones and general cellular maintenance, while also having a protective effect on the heart.
The number one source of Vitamin K is spinach, but other sources include egg yolks, fish, cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussel sprouts.
What are the Best Exercises to Boost Testosterone Production?
The body produces Testosterone in response to muscle activity. The higher the volume of muscle that you work out, the more Testosterone that you'll create.
This means that the best exercises are those that work out a lot of muscles at the same time and those that work out the most massive muscles. Some of the best activities to boost Testosterone are some of the ones you learned when you were young, such as push-ups and pull-ups.
The following is a list of exercises that are fantastic for enhancing natural Testosterone Production:
- Overhead Press
- Bench Press
All of these exercises make different muscle groups work in tandem to achieve a weight-lifting goal. By utilizing a lot of muscles at the same time, your body pumps out more Testosterone in response to the amplified upstream signaling.
Also, your body responds strongly to the amount that you're lifting when it comes to Testosterone, so you should prioritize fewer reps of a higher weight for maximum anaerobic activity.
You should engage in these full-body workouts three times per week, to give your body time to recover from exertion and maximize gains safely.
Testosterone-Building Workout Regimen
What you may be surprised by is that it doesn't take a flashy work-out plan to get your Testosterone pumping. The goal is just to activate as many muscle groups as possible with practical exercises so that you don't spend your whole day focusing on individual muscles one by one.
You're only working out your lower body from the hip, and concentrating on upper body and core workouts with pushes and pulls.
You should focus on this aspect of your exercise regimen three times per week, with breaks between the workouts. The following is a recommended daily regimen:
5 Sets of Five Dead Lifts with 5 Minute Rests
5 Sets of Five Back Squats with 5 Minute Rests
4 Sets of Eight Bench Press directly into
4 Sets of Eight Bentover Row with 2 Minute Rests
4 Sets of Eight Shoulder Press straight into
4 Sets of Eight Pull-Ups with 2 Minute Rests
4 Sets of Ten Push-Ups with 2 Minute Rests
Note that there are multiple ways to perform squats and deadlifts, and you should alternate your strategy every session to produce better and healthier results.
For bent over row, shoulder press, and bench press, you should rep 70% of your max. For back squat and deadlift, you should rep 80% of your max.
When Exercise and Diet Aren't Enough, Consider Hormone Replacement Therapy
As you grow older, even your best efforts to enhance your reserves of Testosterone will begin to fall short.
If you find yourself unable to overcome feelings of fatigue and low libido, and if your body is no longer able to build muscle and ward off fat like it used to, Testosterone Replacement may be the answer.
Our Licensed HRT Specialists can help you determine if Bio-Identical Testosterone can help you take back control of your life, enhance your sex drive, and get you feeling and acting like yourself again!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone Testing - November 20th, 2021 [May 7th, 2021]
- Testosterone for Men - April 13th, 2021 [April 13th, 2021]
- Testosterone Side Effects, Risks, Dangers and Negative Effects - October 26th, 2021 [March 2nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Supplements: Vitamin and Amino Acid Pills Versus Real Testosterone - October 16th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- Testosterone Frequently Asked Questions - November 22nd, 2021 [February 26th, 2021]
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - November 5th, 2021 [January 30th, 2021]
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - November 20th, 2021 [January 22nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - November 5th, 2021 [January 19th, 2021]
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - October 31st, 2021 [January 17th, 2021]
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 22nd, 2021 [January 16th, 2021]
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - October 22nd, 2021 [January 11th, 2021]
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - October 18th, 2021 [January 7th, 2021]
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - October 28th, 2021 [January 4th, 2021]
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - November 17th, 2021 [January 3rd, 2021]
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - October 24th, 2021 [December 31st, 2020]
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - November 2nd, 2021 [December 28th, 2020]
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - November 7th, 2021 [December 19th, 2020]
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - October 30th, 2021 [December 17th, 2020]
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - October 16th, 2021 [December 7th, 2020]
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - October 24th, 2021 [December 6th, 2020]
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - November 4th, 2021 [November 27th, 2020]
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - November 20th, 2021 [October 29th, 2020]
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - November 10th, 2021 [October 14th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - October 30th, 2021 [October 6th, 2020]
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - November 28th, 2021 [September 22nd, 2020]
- Low-T Treatment Before and After -- How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - November 8th, 2021 [September 6th, 2020]
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - November 3rd, 2021 [September 2nd, 2020]
- Exercise and Mental Health - November 7th, 2021 [September 1st, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - November 8th, 2021 [August 31st, 2020]
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - November 11th, 2021 [August 30th, 2020]
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - November 12th, 2021 [August 28th, 2020]
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - November 14th, 2021 [August 26th, 2020]
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - November 10th, 2021 [August 25th, 2020]
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - November 21st, 2021 [August 12th, 2020]
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - November 8th, 2021 [July 30th, 2020]
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - October 19th, 2021 [June 21st, 2020]
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - October 24th, 2021 [June 20th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - October 16th, 2021 [June 16th, 2020]
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - November 18th, 2021 [May 17th, 2020]
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - November 27th, 2021 [January 2nd, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - November 19th, 2021 [December 29th, 2019]
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - November 13th, 2020 [January 22nd, 2014]
- HCG and Testosterone - November 11th, 2020 [January 18th, 2014]
- Hormone Level Testing - October 9th, 2020 [January 13th, 2014]
- Hormone Levels in Men - November 7th, 2020 [January 12th, 2014]
- What Causes Low Testosterone - November 19th, 2020 [January 7th, 2014]
- Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 22nd, 2020 [January 3rd, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 16th, 2020 [January 1st, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - November 22nd, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - October 5th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Levels - November 10th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone and Body Building - November 23rd, 2020 [December 30th, 2013]
- Testosterone Androgen - November 19th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
- Testosterone for Women - October 15th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
Word Count: 1007