Who Else Wants More Energy, StrongerMuscles and More Sex? The No-Nonsense Guide to Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Think youre just getting old?
The bounce in your step has gotten flat. You sit on your butt all the time. You just havent been able to shake off that mysterious ache in your lower back. Your mind isnt quite as sharp as it used to be. Tired and lethargic all the time, with a dwindling sex life, flabbier muscles and an ever expanding waist especially after toiling long hours at the office, chasing kids around the house in the evenings, and getting bossed around by the wife.
And theres this quiet, barely audible voice in your head:
Surely there is more to life than this?
Ive been there. I know exactly how it feels. And Im here to tell you that you may need to get your testosterone checked. Your testosterone may be running low. This causes the very symptoms you are experiencing: fatigue, lethargy, erectile dysfunction, weight gain, loss of muscle mass, and the list goes on.
But thats not all. It gets even worse:
Low testosterone is a very real and insidious medical condition that, at best, severely stunts your potential. At worst, it ruins lives and increases your risk of heart attack, diabetes, brittle bones, and cancer.
Now let me tell you about my personal experience:
(I cannot believe Im about to reveal the most private and embarrassing details of my own life to the entire world!)
My name is Bill. I am a 36 year old man. I grew up in the U.S. and I was just like any other guy. I went to school, graduated, got a job, and had a nice woman. I had a good life.
Until one night, when I could not get it up for a night of sex with my woman. I was really embarrassed. She was incredibly hurt. She doubted that I was attracted to her. I hoped it was just a one time fluke, but it wasnt.
The next time we tried to have sex, the dark memory of a failed erection haunted the deep recesses of my mind. The more it haunted me, the more pressure I put on myself to perform. More pressure led to more anxiety and weaker erections.
It got to the point when I could not even get an erection to have sex most nights. I had a limp dick. I was exhausted all the time. I couldnt concentrate at work. I was depressed, had a spare tire, and just muddled through my dreary and gray existence.
I cant count how many nights my woman and I started undressing each other to get ready for sex, my penis would not even spring to action. I tried stroking it with lube while admiring her naked body. No response. It felt dead. Lifeless.
The humiliation crushed me every time. This happened way too many times that it killed every last bit of my self esteem. It got to the point where my woman lost all her attraction and desire towards me. I felt like a failure.
No man ever wants to experience this.
Id wistfully remember the erections I had in my teens and early twenties. Those erections were so hard I could hammer nails with it! I became obsessed with how to getthoseTower of Power erections back.
This led me to an urologist who did a testosterone check. It turned out that I had low testosterone. It was 307 in a range of 300 to 1100.
Desperate to fix my quickly dwindling sex life and to save my crumbling marriage, I started spending thousands of dollars in hopes of raising my testosterone naturally, using all kinds of booster supplements with strange names, trying a dozen different diets, hitting the gym, and doing tons of cardio.
Nothing worked. My testosterone levels refused to budge.
After years and years of research and talking to at least two dozen doctors, I finally was able to get on a proper Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) regimen.
But for my marriage, it was too late. Before my TRT regimen had a chance to even take effect, I found out that my own wife had already gone outside of our marriage to get her needs met. Our marriage had already been destroyed.
I ended up getting a divorce.
My story is a perfect example of how low testosterone can ruin your life if left untreated.
But, but, but did TRT work?? You bet it did!
It changed my life.
This is not an overstatement. Im talking a complete overhaul of my life and now I feel like a virile young man instead of a sickly 85 year old man! My post-divorce life is as great as it has ever been:
First of all, when you have low testosterone, you are not performing at your fullest potential professionally, athletically, sexually, and socially. You may be fatigued, have low libido, sleep deprived, and carrying extra fat. In which case, you will benefit from TRT under supervision by a doctor, as I have in ways listed below:
For a man to function optimally, his total testosterone levels should be at least 700 ng/dl or higher. If your levels are significantly lower than that (especially below 450) and are experiencing symptoms, you probably are a candidate for TRT.
Now, let me say this:
You CAN feel young and strong again, and be desired by beautifulwomen!
But, how? I will show you EXACTLY what to do and how. First,
Now, you cannot just walk into a doctors office, get on testosterone, and be done with it. So many men do TRT all wrong, making their condition even WORSE than before they started.
In my ebook, I explain how to do TRT in a way that actually works for YOU:
Why am I offering this book to YOU? Ill tell you why:
Ive written this book and started this website for YOU: a man suffering from low testosterone and looking for something that actually WORKS.
Heres what one reader suffering from low testosterone had to say about my book:
If you are looking for laymans TRT-guide, this is it. It is very up-to-date, good links and even literary sources. Solid work. Your book gave me hope. And hope is what we all need. Thanks!
There, he said it. Hope. Hope is what we all need. Couldnt have said it better myself. In the depths of mylow testosterone, I felt hopeless. Resigned that it will be like this for the rest of my life. What Im hoping to accomplish with this is to give other men HOPE.
In this book, I debunk the myths that give testosterone a bad name. Some of these myths are the ones we take for granted as common knowledge. I reveal some truly SHOCKINGtruths about testosterone that your doctor never told you.Here are three myths for you to ponder.
Wha?! Yep, thats right. Now you might have heard this myth that testosterone increases the risk of heart attacks.
WRONG. I completely blow that myth apart in Part 3 of my book. The longer your testosterone remains low, the higher your risk of heart attacks climbs every year.
Let me explain:
Heart disease begins when plaque build up begins. It starts out slow, just a few little buildups along the arteries. A little plaque here and there is no big deal and wont impede any blood flow through the biggest arteries.
But, the blood vessels in the penis are tiny compared to the big coronary arteries around the heart. A little plaque within those narrow vessels may just be enough to gum up the works while getting it on with a hot date.
While blood flow remains perfectly unimpeded through the rest of the body, blood flow through the tiny and narrow penile capillaries may not be at its optimum even with the smallest bits of plaque build up.
So a little plaque here and there may seem like no big deal UNTIL it starts affecting you in the bedroom.
Testosterone has a profound effect on a mans lipid profile. Low testosterone increases production of LDL, a bad cholesterol, promoting arterial plaque in many men beginning as early as age 20-25.
In fact, recent studies (like this andthat) show that by raising your testosterone from below 350 to over 550, you DECREASE your heart attack and stroke risk by over 30%!
As if thats not good enough, heres another one:
Wait a minute?! Doesnt testosterone cause prostate cancer?
WRONG again. I also blow that myth to smithereens in Part 3 of my book. In fact, the lower your testosterone levels are, the higher your risk for prostate cancer actually is.
This has been backed by recent studies that debunk the long-standing testosterone-causes-prostate-cancer myth, which had once been widely believed by the medical community.
As Dr. Yassin puts it, weve experienced a major paradigm shift in the last decade that testosterone replacement therapy does not cause or increase the incidence of prostate cancer. Prostate cancers are sensitive to changing concentrations of testosterone when the testosterone levels are very low.
However, once the prostate tumor is saturated with testosterone, adding more testosterone will have little, if any effect, on the tumor growth.
Still want another one?
Men today have testosterone levels only one-third of those of our grandfathers living in their prime. What happened?!
Part of the problem is the industrial revolution that began the advent of plastics, environmental toxins, estrogens, phthalates, and hormone-laden meats. The incessant onslaught of endocrine disruptors have been affecting our testosterone levels, and men as a whole have been becoming more effeminate by the year.
The truth is, our grandfathers lived in a different time. They ate foods that are considerably more natural than they are today; not out of plastic containers lined with endocrine disruptors.
The above graph shows that testosterone declined by over 100 points on average in only 15 years! Going back to the pre-industrial revolution era, testosterone levels would be considerably higher than even 25 years ago.
With all the developments in this world during the past 100 years, we are in the midst of a worldwide medical experiment with our male testosterone levels. So far, the results are not looking pretty.
In short, low testosterone is a growing epidemic: 50% of men over age 40 have low testosterone, and that skyrockets to 80% of men over 50! Even worse, most men do not even know they have it. They just accept the symptoms as getting old and just live with it.
Stop wasting your life. You CAN feel like a virile 20 year old man again!
Now, at this point, you might have some concerns or hesitations about TRT. That is understandable and I cant say I blame you. This is about your health, which is the most important thing on your mind. Here is where I address the most common concerns about TRT and how to mitigate them:
If done properly, no. It is true that using testosterone alone may reduce sperm count by shutting the HPTA system down.
But there is a simple way around thatproblem. Adding human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to your TRT regimen will preserve your fertility and keep your sperm count up. Its best to start it right away alongside with testosterone so you never experience a dip in fertility.
hCG is very safe and natural withvirtually no side effects.
Hair loss is more genetic than anything else. If you are genetically predisposed to hair loss, you will likely lose your hair whether or not you are on TRT. I understand this isnt what you wanted to hear.
However, while on TRT, there are ways to avoid hair loss, or at least slow it down if you are genetically predisposed. Let me explain.
Hair loss is associated with high DHT levels. DHT is a cousin to testosterone, quite similar in chemical structure and holds the same androgen powers. While DHT is great for libido, it however contributes to hair loss at high serum levels.
When applying testosterone gels to your skin, testosterone may get converted to DHT via skin cell receptors. Too much of this conversion may lead to high DHT levels, which may not be what you want if you are predisposed to hair loss.
A simple way around this is to not use gels, but rather, injections or other means to deliver testosterone. This way you get around the receptors that convert testosterone into DHT by delivering testosterone directly into the bloodstream. And you get to keep your hair.
Now I understand what youre thinking. When it comes to health matters, anything written or said by an MD automatically holds more weight than material written by someone who is not a doctor.
Keep in mind that almost every doctor specializes in a very narrow medical topic, or on a very specific organ of the body. Over many years in such specialization in a specific subject, their knowledge of other body parts and functions deteriorate over time, while new medical studies are always coming out refuting previously held medical beliefs.
Specialization aside, there is not much financial interest in the medical community or in pharmaceutical companies to fix hormonal problems in patients. Testosterone itself cannot be patented, so there isnt much money to be made from giving men testosterone. So, many doctors dont even bother taking the time to learn how testosterone, or lack of, affects men.
Against this backdrop, take me, suffering from erectile dysfunction and low energy levels within a crumbling marriage. I had a LOT at stake, so I was definitely motivated to learn all I could about testosterone.
I spent five years and thousands of dollars of my own money researching this topic daily.
The education and knowledge I built up over those soul-wrenching years is certainly worth at least four to five years of medical school specializing in only one topic: Low Testosterone in Men.
As Ive been consulting men in their personal situations, theyve repeatedly told me that I know more about testosterone than their own doctors!
I totally hear you on this one. I mean, I know you love to say, screw those drug companies and the insurance leeches! Im going au naturale!
Heres the thing. See all those herbal supplements with weird names in health store aisles? These are often made of the SAME stuff that pharmaceutical drugs are made of! Except those supplements you pop like candy are unregulated and not quality controlled.
On the contrary, testosterone is a natural substance made FOR men and made BY men. Boosting testosterone by adding testosterone is as NATURAL as it gets.
You dont. You need to get tested for low testosterone. And when you do, dont just accept the results from the doctor over the phone. Make sure you get a copy of all your test results.
This way, you can compare your total testosterone level with the following percentiletable by age group:
Pay attention to the median, or 50th percentile in your age range. If you are below the 50th percentile, you most likely are experiencing at least one symptom associated with low testosterone. You may also have an elevated risk of heart disease or prostate cancer with testosterone levels below the 50th percentile.
For example, if your testosterone came back in the 400s still within normal range youd be at the 25th percentile or even lower.
Think about that for a minute.
Personally, I would not want to be living out the rest of my life as a sub-25th percentile man, and neither should you!
When you boost your testosterone levels, what percentile should you aim for?
There are many different schools of thought on that question. To reduce heart disease risk, your testosterone should be above 550 ng/dl according to Life Extension Foundation. Men with testosterone levels over 550 reduce their risk of cardiovascular events by 30%.
For general well being, increased energy levels, a healthy sex drive, and higher quality of life, I personally aim for the 75-90th percentiles. Some men want to push towards 1000, or over the 95th percentile, while others do well at around the 75th percentile.
Either way, due to heart disease and prostate cancer risks associated with low testosterone, maintaining testosterone levels below the 50th percentile is like playing Russian Roulette on your long-term health
ALL you have to do is:
Without ever leaving your seat or going to the store, you can download this ebook onto your phone, desktop, or kindle and start reading right now.
See the original post:
- Can men have hot flashes? - July 6th, 2019
- Behavioral and Health Changes Decrease Levels of Testosterone - April 21st, 2019
- Ensuring The Safety of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Men - September 6th, 2018
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- Safety of Testosterone Replacement Therapy | The Medical ... - June 29th, 2016
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Resources - Fabulously ... - June 15th, 2016
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy - cpt.sagepub.com - May 14th, 2016
- Prostate cancer: Testosterone therapy 'does not increase aggressive ... - May 11th, 2016
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Low Testosterone | Low T - April 28th, 2016
- Low Testosterone, Low T, E.D. | Andrologix.com - April 21st, 2016
- Low Testosterone Treatments - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - April 21st, 2016
- Testosterone Therapy Side Effects - DrugWatch - April 10th, 2016
- Side Effects of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - April 10th, 2016
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: Myths and Facts - April 5th, 2016
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Bottar Leone, PLLC - February 8th, 2016
- Heart Attack Risk from Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Torrance, CA - November 2nd, 2015
- Male Hormone Replacement | Low Testosterone Treatment - August 19th, 2015
- Hormone & Testosterone Replacement Therapy - August 15th, 2015
- testosterone replacement therapy cost , low testosterone therapy , buy testosterone online - Video - May 5th, 2015
- natural testosterone supplement , natural testosterone , natural testosterone replacement therapy - Video - May 3rd, 2015
- Greater Than 40 Fitness Testosterone Replacement Therapy Update - Video - April 17th, 2015
- Testosterone therapy: Potential benefits and risks as you ... - April 13th, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Risk Myths - Video - April 11th, 2015
- Does Testosterone Replacement Therapy Increase the Risk of Prostate Cancer? - Video - April 11th, 2015
- ALC - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Video - April 11th, 2015
- TRT - 6 Week Update / Beware Arimidex! (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) - Video - April 9th, 2015
- TRT - 1 Month Bloodwork Results / Protocol Adjustment (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) - Video - March 29th, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Final - Video - March 21st, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Dr. G - Video - March 19th, 2015
- Living Well: Testosterone therapy good idea or not? - March 14th, 2015
- New studies fail to find cardiovascular risk with testosterone therapy - March 10th, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Men | AAG Health Gains - March 9th, 2015
- AM I HIDING SOMETHING? Where's My Blood work? | TRT Update - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Andropause and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Video - March 5th, 2015
- Treat Low T Symptoms w/ Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 23rd, 2015
- The LIFE*MOD Podcast With Dr. Gonzalez - Testosterone Replacement Therapy Part 1 - Video - February 12th, 2015
- Is testosterone replacement therapy safe? Take a look at ... - February 7th, 2015
- testosterone replacement therapy online | Find a testosterone replacement therapy online - Video - February 1st, 2015
- testosterone replacement therapy clinics | Find a testosterone replacement therapy clinics - Video - February 1st, 2015
- Introduction to Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - Video - February 1st, 2015
- what is testosterone replacement therapy | Find what is testosterone replacement therapy - Video - January 31st, 2015
- From Wellness and Prevention to Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Video - January 31st, 2015
- Testicular cancer - Testosterone replacement therapy - yourprivates.org.uk - Video - January 31st, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy testimonial - Dr. Retzler Portland Oregon - Video - December 25th, 2014
- Dr. Allens Device Boost Mens Wellbeing by Treating Enlarged Prostate & Chronic Prostatitis, While Testosterone ... - December 10th, 2014
- Carey Danis & Lowe Weighs in on Testosterone Gel Safety - November 26th, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - Danger & Play - November 7th, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Women | eHow - November 4th, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy For Young Men - Thumotic - October 30th, 2014
- Lipocine Announces Positive Top-line Results From Phase 2a Study Of LPCN 1111 - October 13th, 2014
- Cleveland Clinic: Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 1st, 2014
- Strict Limitations May Be Coming for Low Testosterone Treatment - October 1st, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Update - New Test Results - Video - September 28th, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Dr. Richard Gaines - Video - September 20th, 2014
- It's Time To Cross The T's... - September 19th, 2014
- Endocrine Society Tells FDA Testosterone Therapy Should Only Be for Men with Hypogonadism - September 18th, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy | AAG HealthGAINS - Video - September 12th, 2014
- Warning over risks associated with testosterone replacement therapy - August 15th, 2014
- Is testosterone replacement therapy right for you? | Fox News - August 7th, 2014
- Do you need low T therapy? - August 7th, 2014
- Testosterone replacement therapy |Mens Medical New York PC ... - July 9th, 2014
- Low sex drive - or erectile dysfunction? - June 25th, 2014
- 1513 Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - Video - June 13th, 2014
- Seen At 11: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Could Come With Serious Side Effects - Video - May 11th, 2014
- Are Low-T Drugs Putting Patients At High Risk? - May 10th, 2014
- Seen At 11: Experts Urge Caution When Using Popular Hormone Replacement Therapy - May 10th, 2014
- Viewer Mail - Testosterone Replacement Therapy/TRT Not Natty, Balls Busted, etc. - Video - May 4th, 2014
- NJ-Based Law Firm Exploring Potential Legal Claims from Side Effects of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 1st, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Men - myVMC - April 30th, 2014
- Acrux falls 15% on sales warning - April 28th, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Total T Clinic | 858-519-5509 - Video - April 26th, 2014
- Low Testosterone Claims: Options in a Growing Class Action Suit - Video - April 26th, 2014
- Reclaim Your Energy and Sex Drive | Testosterone ... - April 14th, 2014
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Video - April 12th, 2014
- FGSW - Weekly Weigh In & Update 15: Still Working On Mobility 03.31.14 - Video - April 7th, 2014
- FGSW Weekly Weigh In & Update 15 Still Working On Mobility 03 31 14 - Video - April 5th, 2014
- Discover the risk of prostate cancer with testosterone replacement therapy - Video - April 5th, 2014
- FGSW - Testosterone Replacement Therapy Update 03.27.14: An Improvement?? - Video - April 2nd, 2014
- Drug Recall Attorney at Herrera Law Firm, Inc., Comments on Reported Link Between Testosterone Drugs and Heart Attack ... - April 2nd, 2014
Word Count: 2758