Your clinic diagnosed me as having adult-onset HGH deficiency. But the hormone replacement therapy you say I need will significantly strain my budget. I don't want to cut down on my partying or my Lexus payments. Isn't there some shortcut, like mail order "HGH booster" pills I've seen advertised from Indonesia, that costs less and works just as well?
I understand that you're concerned about the cost of HGH therapy. However, I would caution against using mail-order "HGH booster" pills from Indonesia.
The FDA does not regulate these products, and there is no guarantee that they are safe or effective. In fact, some of these products have been found to contain dangerous ingredients.
The best thing you can do is come into our clinic and review your options with one of our board-certified specialists.
They can work with you to create a program that is affordable and designed with your health as the number one priority, based on their knowledge of your condition, your medical history, and your test results.
I know that it's tempting to look for a shortcut, but it's important to remember that your health is your top priority.
Don't take any chances with your health by using products that are not regulated or that have not been proven to be safe and effective. And perhaps you should consider the possibility that your Lexus and your partying should be placed on a lower level of your priorities.
Another overseas company, this one from Mexico, says: "Bypass high-cost HGH and get our BioHGH TurboBoosters that multiply your natural HGH by 12,000% and GETS YOU GIRLS!!!!!! for under one-tenth the cost of expensive USA clinics." I saw the ad in a bodybuilding magazine.
I would also caution against using “BioHGH TurboBoosters” or any similar-sounding products from Mexico or any other country outside the US.
The FDA does not regulate this product, and it is not guaranteed to be safe or effective. In fact, some of these products have been found to contain ingredients that can destroy your health, putting you in a much worse condition than you started in.
The claim that BioHGH TurboBoosters "multiply your natural HGH by 12,000%" is also highly dubious. There is no scientific evidence to support this claim.
In fact, some studies have shown that HGH supplements (even ones that contain no damaging chemicals or other dangerous ingredients) may actually still have adverse side effects, such as liver damage.
I know that it's tempting to believe the claims made by these overseas companies, but it's important to remember that the FDA does not regulate them.
There is no guarantee that these products are safe or effective. If you're looking for a safe and effective way to increase your HGH levels, I recommend talking to our clinic's board-certified physicians about genuine and safe prescription HGH therapy.
The ad is brightly colored and shows the men who take the supplements with huge muscles and get hot girlfriends IRL.
I understand that the ad is very persuasive. However, it's important to remember that these ads are designed to sell you a product, not provide accurate information. They do not depict real life, no matter what they claim. Using bright colors and attractive models is an everyday tactic marketers use to make their products seem more appealing. The fact is that these “customers” and “girlfriends” are just hired models, nothing more.
The best and wisest course of action to cure your HGH deficiency is to get natural HGH.
It’s as simple as that. Anyone trying to steer you off of that course and get you to buy some “cheaper” “miracle product” is trying to scam you, nothing more and nothing less. Come into our clinic and talk with one of our board-certified HGH specialists.
It’s the safe, legal, legitimate way to vibrant health and strength. Don’t let anyone steer you off the best path for you.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men - [Last Updated On: November 25th, 2020] [Originally Added On: January 8th, 2013]
- Growth Hormone Therapy for Adults - [Last Updated On: November 30th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 8th, 2013]
- Natural Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy - [Last Updated On: November 4th, 2020] [Originally Added On: January 8th, 2013]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Side Effects - [Last Updated On: November 27th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 8th, 2013]
- Hypogonadism – Forms, Causes, and Treatments - [Last Updated On: October 31st, 2021] [Originally Added On: July 7th, 2020]
- Bodybuilding Test Boosters – Video - [Last Updated On: September 30th, 2020] [Originally Added On: September 30th, 2020]
- So Many Questions About HGH and Hormone Therapy! - [Last Updated On: January 11th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 21st, 2022]
- How I Almost Failed in Life – Until I Discovered HGH - [Last Updated On: February 6th, 2023] [Originally Added On: January 25th, 2023]
- Sexy Partners, Sexy Spouses, and HGH - [Last Updated On: November 2nd, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 17th, 2023]
- I Want to Get Peak Athletic and Sexual Performance and I Don’t Care How I Get It! - [Last Updated On: November 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 23rd, 2023]
- Can I Use HGH Injections Mainly for Bodybuilding? - [Last Updated On: November 9th, 2023] [Originally Added On: March 30th, 2023]
- HGH Q and A - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: April 28th, 2023]
- Alcohol Consumption and Your Hormone Levels - [Last Updated On: May 19th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 4th, 2023]
- Never Take More Than the Recommended Dosage! - [Last Updated On: July 6th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 10th, 2023]
- Damage to Pituitary Gland Can Cause HGH Deficiency - [Last Updated On: July 6th, 2023] [Originally Added On: May 17th, 2023]
- Alcohol and HGH Therapy - [Last Updated On: September 15th, 2023] [Originally Added On: July 11th, 2023]
- How to Get Your Life Back With Hormone Therapy – Even in Your Sixties! - [Last Updated On: October 8th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 22nd, 2023]
- The Negative Impacts of Adult-Onset HGH Deficiency on Your Sex Life - [Last Updated On: October 17th, 2023] [Originally Added On: September 28th, 2023]
Word Count: 653