Kevin Nash has responded to recent accusations from Joe Rogan, who wanted The Rock to confess he uses steroids to maintain his phenomenal physique.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a former pro wrestler and a current top-notch actor. At age 50, he is in incredible shape, even better than his wrestling days decades ago...and that’s saying a lot, considering his muscle mass then.
Among those who noticed this extraordinary condition was a popular podcaster, Joe Rogan.
Last week Rogan mentioned The Rock needed to “come clean” about steroid usage:
“The Rock should come clean right now. He should make a video in response to the ‘Liver King’ video. ‘I need to talk to you because The Rock’s been lying.’ There’s not a f*cking chance in hell he’s clean. Not a chance in hell. As big as The Rock is, at 50? He’s so massive and he’s so different than he was when he was 30.”
“There’s a responsibility you have to people who are listening to you. If you don’t want to talk about it, that’s one thing. But if you do talk about it, there’s a responsibility you have to people listening to you and I think you have to be honest about it, which is why I’m honest about it. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking hormone replacement.”
Kevin Nash is a two-time World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Hall of Famer and a former WWE Champion who worked with The Rock during the twilight of Rock’s time in the WWE.
During the latest episode of Nash’s Kilq This podcast, “Big Sexy,” Kevin Nash talked about his own while mentioning his experience with steroids.
“Rogan’s latest thing is that he’s came out after Dwayne [Johnson], saying that… The Rock is saying that he doesn’t use PEDs, and Rogan is telling [everyone] that it’s bullsh*t and [he is] on PEDs. I just wanna make this point, and this is my point, and it’s my opinion. Performance Enhancing Drugs are just that. They enhance your performance. Testosterone replacement therapy brings you back the hormonal levels that you [had] in your mid 30’s.”
“I am on testosterone replacement therapy. If you take my blood, my testosterone level will probably be dependent on how far from my injection between 780 and 1000. Somewhere in between there. The sweet spot is about 850 for me. I also have my free Testosterone, which will probably be around 18. I have to take a [anti-estrogen] because if not, my estrogen will go through the roof. I weigh the same every f*cking day; I’m in no way stronger, no way faster, nothing to do with performance except my blood lipid panel is amazing for my age, especially for my genetic pre-dip disposition.”
“My HDL, which is your good cholesterol, last time was 42. [That’s] nothing to brag about, but it’s above 40. My LDL, which is your bad cholesterol, is 55. Total cholesterol was less than 100. Triglycerides were less than 66. C-reactive protein, which is the inflammation that’s throughout your body and into your heart and veins, was like 0.7. I’m very beyond low risk, but all of those things only happened after I started to do testosterone replacement. Yes, I am leaner than I was, but I’m nowhere like I was when I was taking steroids, when I was trying to f*cking look like Master Blaster Steel.”
He continued by saying that The Rock is probably following his doctor’s advice.
“Dwayne is 50. If he’s taking anything, it’s done by a doctor. He’s getting either Cypionate or Enanthate, it depends. Cypionate is closer to your regular testosterone, your natural testosterone, but the Enanthate lasts longer. Yeah, I mean Dwayne looks great but…”
Nash added that he should credit The Rock for his discipline rather than bashing someone as Rogan did.
“Somebody like Dwayne… number one, he’s very disciplined, but he’s also very wealthy. So I don’t think that Dwayne is getting up in the morning and, as he gets the crust out of his eyes at 4 AM, is deciding if he’s gonna scramble egg whites. I mean, he gets up, takes an ice cold shower, probably does 20 minutes of cardio with nothing in his stomach except coffee, and then has his pre-workout and goes in there and trains a body part.”
“I watch him, he doesn’t train super heavy, but strict super sets with constant tension on the muscles. [He] knows what he’s doing. [He’s] in his own zone, gets out of there, and the rest of the day, he’s eating optimally. He’s not missing meals, he’s not missing macros.”
“To look the way he does all the time, instead of f*cking bashing somebody, just tip your hat to their discipline.”
Caution! PED use is potentially hazardous to your health. Anabolic steroids and other hormone boosters should only be used under a doctor's supervision. When using these substances, do not go it alone.
When Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is prescribed by a physician who is well-versed in the drug's benefits and potential side effects, the user can experience the benefits of the PED safely.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone Recruits Immune Cells That Fight Cancer - January 1st, 2023 [November 22nd, 2022]
- Think Testosterone is for Men Only? THINK AGAIN! - January 16th, 2023 [November 16th, 2022]
- The Testosterone Controversy: To Take or not to Take? - January 17th, 2023 [November 8th, 2022]
- Testosterone for TRT Could Someday Be Supplied from a Single Skin Cell - January 13th, 2023 [September 5th, 2022]
- Guide to Boosting Your Testosterone Levels Naturally - January 13th, 2023 [August 16th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Human Behavior: Hormone Promotes Prosocial Behaviors - January 11th, 2023 [August 15th, 2022]
- Frustrating Factors That Suppress Testosterone Levels - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- Study Investigates the Effects of Democratic Outcomes on Testosterone Levels - June 24th, 2022 [March 30th, 2022]
- Your Life on Testosterone: Overly Sure, Unwilling to Listen to Anyone - October 28th, 2021 [October 17th, 2021]
- Too much testosterone makes for bad decisions, tests show - Testosterone Prescription - November 26th, 2021 [May 10th, 2021]
- With testosterone, it's 'my way or the highway': UK study - Testosterone Prescription - October 26th, 2021 [May 9th, 2021]
- Testosterone therapy — good idea or not? - Testosterone Prescription - November 11th, 2021 [May 5th, 2021]
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women- Testosterone Prescription - November 17th, 2021 [May 3rd, 2021]
- Environment trumps genes in testosterone levels, study finds - Testosterone Prescription - November 8th, 2021 [May 2nd, 2021]
- Men with higher testosterone tend to lie less, study suggests - November 14th, 2021 [April 30th, 2021]
- Increase in testosterone drug use - Testosterone Prescription - November 1st, 2021 [April 29th, 2021]
- The top ten testosterone booster supplements: A review - November 4th, 2021 [April 27th, 2021]
- Testosterone replacement therapy improves symptoms of metabolic syndrome - Testosterone Prescription - November 1st, 2021 [April 24th, 2021]
- Who Would Have Thought? The Moon’s Cycles Affect Men’s Hormones Too! - October 22nd, 2021 [April 23rd, 2021]
- Testosterone Therapy Could Lower Diabetes Risk for Men – The Science is Promising! - January 2nd, 2023 [February 19th, 2021]
- Acidosis: The Hidden Health Destroyer - November 26th, 2021 [January 20th, 2021]
- Testosterone Linked to Heart Disease -- Testosterone Prescription - November 10th, 2021 [November 18th, 2020]
- Testosterone Drives Ego, Reduces Cooperation — Testosterone Prescription - November 1st, 2021 [November 2nd, 2020]
- Hypogonadism and Testosterone - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 20th, 2021 [June 14th, 2020]
- Low-T: Men With Low Testosterone Found More Likely to Die From COVID-19 AKA Coronavirus - December 19th, 2022 [June 12th, 2020]
- A Disturbing Trend: Testosterone Levels Falling Even Lower in Adolescent Males - December 18th, 2022 [May 31st, 2020]
- Testosterone, Viagra not a winning combination for erectile dysfunction - Testosterone Prescription - November 25th, 2021 [April 30th, 2020]
- Testosterone Reduces Group Think, Cooperation, and Less Sheep-Like Mentality - November 1st, 2022 [April 25th, 2020]
- Five Myths About Low Testosterone And Testosterone Therapy — Testosterone Prescription - November 13th, 2021 [April 8th, 2020]
- A Great Way to Boost Your Testosterone? Get Married! - October 16th, 2021 [April 1st, 2020]
- Co-Sleeping with Baby Drops Men’s Testosterone Levels - November 20th, 2021 [March 21st, 2020]
- Low Testosterone Levels Cause Health Woes -- Testosterone Prescription - November 16th, 2021 [March 11th, 2020]
- Question: What Makes Men Sexy to Women? Answer: Low Stress, High Testosterone, Strong Immunity - Testosterone Therapy - November 21st, 2021 [February 29th, 2020]
Word Count: 899