Video Download: Low T Treatment Before And After How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality.zip
Video Stream: Low T Treatment Before And After How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality
For men with testosterone deficiency, life can feel like walking uphill every day, all the time. It makes it difficult just to keep moving forward with your life, much less maintain your current pace. Testosterone therapy is magnificent because it can put you back in the driver's seat of your own life, not only restoring sexual livelihood but giving you back the strength and energy to make the most of your life.
Using Testosterone Safely
First, we should note that testosterone should not be used by men with healthy testosterone levels. There are many that turn to testosterone to try to elevate their masculinity to super-human levels, but there are significant risks associated with the abuse of testosterone. Testosterone, when administered therapeutically for low-t can lead to life-changing benefits, but there is just too much risk associated with testosterone abuse to ever recommend it to a healthy man.
How Long Will it Take to See Results with Testosterone?
For those beginning a testosterone therapy regimen for the first time, it's important to realize that testosterone is not a magic potion — the amazing results you've read about don't come in a day or even a week. Low-t therapy with bio-identical testosterone provides a slow, steady stream of benefits which produces dramatic changes over the course of four to six months.
Testosterone therapy is proven to improve bone mineral density, increase strength, and enhance cellular metabolism, all of which will provide you with serious and tangible benefits, but you have to be patient. It's true that larger doses are associated with quicker physiological change, but they are also associated with an increased risk of complications and side effects. When used as directed by a medical professional, testosterone therapy for andropause is very safe — most health issues related to testosterone injections are the result of misuse.
Think of testosterone therapy like you would a diet. By doing things incrementally — the right way — you set yourself up for success and reduce the risk of complications and failure.
Symptoms of Testosterone Deficiency
Low-t has a powerful impact on wellness, stemming from its effects on sexual, physical, and psychological vitality. Testosterone deficiency is associated with suppressed metabolism, leading to issues with energy level, muscle mass, and bodyfat accumulation, along with diminished bone mineral density. Testosterone also has a distinct impact on psychological wellness, promoting confidence, assertiveness, and overall mental wellness. Testosterone deficiency is also associated with lack of focus and poor sleep quality.
On the sexual side of things, testosterone is the key to sexual satisfaction and function. Without testosterone, libido would be non-existent. Erectile function is also facilitated by testosterone, which stimulates erection by triggering the release of nitric oxide. A patient with clinically diagnosed testosterone deficiency would experience a combination of these low-t symptoms. Every patient is different, and uniquely experiences symptoms, but, the worse the deficiency, the more noticeable and life-altering the symptoms will be.
What You Should Expect When Taking Prescription Testosterone Shots
One Week with Testosterone
During the first week of testosterone injections, the changes will likely be modest, but very noticeable. In just a matter of three or four days, you should experience improved energy levels and sleep quality. Because low-t hinders sleep quality, it's very likely that you will wake up earlier and more refreshed, because you get more good sleep in less time.
Two Weeks with Testosterone
In the second week, you should start to experience sexual benefits from your low-t treatment. If you haven't experienced it in awhile, you'll likely be surprised by “morning wood,” a sure sign that you both needed testosterone and that it's doing its job! This is also the point at which you should be able to start taking advantage of your increasing libido, which will continue to grow over the course of the coming months.
Three Weeks with Testosterone
In the third week, cognitive benefits begin to become apparent. It will become easier both to speak well and remember more clearly. This is associated with an improved sense of self-worth and confidence because you realize that your mind is more capable of handling the joys and stresses of everyday life.
One Month with Testosterone
One month of testosterone is associated with a stark contrast in energy level compared to day one. The exhaustion and fatigue that you once felt should be fading fast.
Two Months with Testosterone
During this period, you should directly experience general improvements in all of the areas that have already been discussed. Often, patients claim that three months is when feelings of confidence and assertiveness really hit their stride.
Three Months with Testosterone
After 90 days, this is when you should begin to experience the benefits with regard to strength and exercise capacity. This isn't to say that you shouldn't be working out and eating well from day one, but this is really where testosterone therapy is going to enhance your strength and endurance. You'll also find that you need less downtime between workouts.
Four Months with Testosterone
If you've been following the diet and fitness regimen suggested by your hormone doctor, this is where the new you should really start to shine. Before this point, you may have been able to attribute some of the benefits to just adapting to a new lifestyle, but now it should be obvious that testosterone is really facilitating your wellness in a way that would be impossible through sheer willpower alone.
Months Five and Six of Testosterone Therapy
Over the course of months 5-6, you should keep feeling better and better. It's usually around six months that the effects of testosterone plateau, allowing you to work on maintaining and refining yourself and your appearance. It is at this point where testosterone has returned to you what low-t has taken away, and you might want to send your hormone clinic a thank-you note!
Important Note Regarding Testosterone Cycling
After six months of treatment, you'll meet with your hormone doctor again to evaluate your progress. Because of the nature of testosterone therapy, and to preserve the optimal results of your treatment, you may begin to occasionally undergo testosterone cycling, meaning that you'll temporarily halt therapy for short periods of time to maintain and support your body's natural hormonal rhythms. This will have minimal effect on your HRT benefits but will prevent your body from becoming overly accustomed to treatment and diminishing the results.
Word Count: 1078
Contact Us Now
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - November 25th, 2018
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - November 25th, 2018
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - November 24th, 2018
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - August 28th, 2018
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - August 9th, 2018
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - July 28th, 2018
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - July 25th, 2018
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - July 25th, 2018
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - July 25th, 2018
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - July 22nd, 2018
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - July 20th, 2018
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - July 20th, 2018
- Exercise and Mental Health - July 20th, 2018
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - July 20th, 2018
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - July 19th, 2018
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - July 18th, 2018
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - July 13th, 2018
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - July 13th, 2018
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - July 11th, 2018
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - July 10th, 2018
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - July 6th, 2018
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - June 27th, 2018
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - June 27th, 2018
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - June 26th, 2018
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - June 3rd, 2018
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - June 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - June 1st, 2018
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - May 31st, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - May 31st, 2018
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - May 25th, 2018
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - May 9th, 2018
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - May 2nd, 2018
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - April 29th, 2018
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - April 29th, 2018
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - April 29th, 2018
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - April 27th, 2018
- Testosterone Supplements - January 26th, 2014
- Testosterone Testing - January 25th, 2014
- Testosterone Side Effects - January 23rd, 2014
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - January 22nd, 2014
- Testosterone for Men - January 21st, 2014
- HCG and Testosterone - January 18th, 2014
- Hormone Level Testing - January 13th, 2014
- Hormone Levels in Men - January 12th, 2014
- What Causes Low Testosterone - January 7th, 2014
- Testosterone FAQ - January 6th, 2014
- Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 3rd, 2014
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 1st, 2014
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Levels - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone and Body Building - December 30th, 2013
- Testosterone Androgen - December 29th, 2013
- Testosterone for Women - December 29th, 2013