Video Link: https://vimeo.com/282904337
Video Download: Is Male Menopause Real The Science Of Andropause
Video Stream: Is Male Menopause Real The Science Of Andropause
Like most men, you're probably concerned about preserving healthy testosterone levels. Most guys are aware of low-t, but most are still unaware of the science behind testosterone deficiency and how it puts all men at risk, even the healthiest of men.
That's because there is a robust age-related component to low-t. In fact, if every man lived long enough, they would eventually experience testosterone deficiency.
What is Andropause?
Most men begin to experience symptoms related to testosterone deficiency between the ages of 40 and 60.
So many guys are affected that medical specialists have even coined a term for age-related testosterone deficiency — andropause. As you can imagine, andropause is directly related to its female relative, menopause.
Though the two conditions share a similarity in that they are both age-related hormone changes during middle age, the two issues have some distinct differences.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when she stops menstruating, and her hormone balance is altered permanently as a result. In men, there are no such distinct changes that take place — guys remain able to produce testosterone and sperm, for example.
Where menopause is an abrupt change, andropause is a more subtle change in hormone balance that takes place for many years.
Testosterone Levels Recede Slowly With Age
Among all normal and healthy males, testosterone follows a similar trajectory throughout the lifespan.
Of course, every guy is different, and both genetics and lifestyle play a significant role, but the cycle of testosterone production remains the same for all men.
Prenatally, the male fetus experiences a burst of testosterone which leads to the development of primary sex characteristics. From that point until puberty, testosterone production remains dormant.
At the beginning of puberty, testosterone levels skyrocket, leading to the changes that occur during adolescence. At the end of puberty, the male body continues to produce ample testosterone, encouraging strong muscles, a lean physique, a confident personality, boundless energy, and an abundant sex drive.
Testosterone levels remain at an elevated plateau from the end of puberty until the late twenties or early thirties.
Beyond this point, testosterone production by the testes and adrenal glands begins to fall at an insidiously slow rate of around 1-2% annually.
As we mentioned earlier, unlike menopause, andropause is a progressive medical condition.
Though testosterone production begins its decline around thirty, most men don't experience any real symptoms for many years or even decades.
That's because most men produce more testosterone than they really need, but eventually, the decline crosses the threshold into true deficiency. When andropause strikes, the results can be truly life-altering.
The True Threat of Andropause — The Symptoms of Low-T
When andropause becomes symptomatic, it's time to consider getting treatment from a reputable hormone clinic.
Seriously. Testosterone deficiency is associated with a whole slew of health issues, including depression, obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and more.
As testosterone levels fall, it leads to some physiological changes that can be very bad for your health.
Testosterone contributes to metabolism, so low-t not only leads to weight gain, but it also drains energy, causing severe fatigue. Testosterone is also highly anabolic, so as testosterone production drops, so do muscle mass and strength output.
Testosterone also supports psychological balance and wards off anxiety. This is all on top of the incredibly frustrating issues of low libido and sexual dysfunction that is so strongly associated with the condition.
What Can I Do About Andropause? How Do I Find a Men's Clinic that Fits My Needs?
If you feel that you or a loved one is suffering from the ill-effects of testosterone deficiency, we can help!
Our licensed and board-certified HRT clinic has helped thousands of men across the United States overcome the effects of andropause, and we would love to serve you today.
We work with trained professionals in all fifty states to provide you the fantastic benefits of hormone replacement therapy without you having to leave your state — or even your hometown.
If you are interested in learning more about testosterone replacement therapy, or if you would like to make an appointment for HRT diagnostic evaluation, we have hormone specialists standing by that would love to work with you and help you make the right decision.
In just a single appointment, we can gather the information needed to accurately assess your hormone needs and arrange for a quality hormone replacement therapy regimen that will get your testosterone levels normalized and get your life back on track.
We offer a variety of highly effective treatment options. We prescribe not only testosterone creams and patches but also Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate injections. We've helped so many men just like you — now it's your turn!
Andropause or male menopause? The rationale for testosterone replacement therapy in older men with low testosterone levels.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone Testing - November 20th, 2021 [May 7th, 2021]
- Testosterone for Men - April 13th, 2021 [April 13th, 2021]
- Testosterone Side Effects, Risks, Dangers and Negative Effects - October 26th, 2021 [March 2nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Supplements: Vitamin and Amino Acid Pills Versus Real Testosterone - October 16th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- Testosterone Frequently Asked Questions - November 22nd, 2021 [February 26th, 2021]
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - November 5th, 2021 [January 30th, 2021]
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - November 20th, 2021 [January 22nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - November 5th, 2021 [January 19th, 2021]
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - October 31st, 2021 [January 17th, 2021]
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 22nd, 2021 [January 16th, 2021]
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - October 18th, 2021 [January 7th, 2021]
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - October 28th, 2021 [January 4th, 2021]
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - November 17th, 2021 [January 3rd, 2021]
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - October 24th, 2021 [December 31st, 2020]
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - November 2nd, 2021 [December 28th, 2020]
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - November 7th, 2021 [December 19th, 2020]
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - October 30th, 2021 [December 17th, 2020]
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - October 16th, 2021 [December 7th, 2020]
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - October 24th, 2021 [December 6th, 2020]
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - November 4th, 2021 [November 27th, 2020]
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - November 20th, 2021 [October 29th, 2020]
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - November 10th, 2021 [October 14th, 2020]
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - November 20th, 2021 [October 10th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - October 30th, 2021 [October 6th, 2020]
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - November 28th, 2021 [September 22nd, 2020]
- Low-T Treatment Before and After -- How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - November 8th, 2021 [September 6th, 2020]
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - November 3rd, 2021 [September 2nd, 2020]
- Exercise and Mental Health - November 7th, 2021 [September 1st, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - November 8th, 2021 [August 31st, 2020]
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - November 11th, 2021 [August 30th, 2020]
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - November 12th, 2021 [August 28th, 2020]
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - November 14th, 2021 [August 26th, 2020]
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - November 10th, 2021 [August 25th, 2020]
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - November 21st, 2021 [August 12th, 2020]
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - November 8th, 2021 [July 30th, 2020]
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - October 19th, 2021 [June 21st, 2020]
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - October 24th, 2021 [June 20th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - October 16th, 2021 [June 16th, 2020]
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - November 18th, 2021 [May 17th, 2020]
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - November 27th, 2021 [January 2nd, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - November 19th, 2021 [December 29th, 2019]
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - November 13th, 2020 [January 22nd, 2014]
- HCG and Testosterone - November 11th, 2020 [January 18th, 2014]
- Hormone Level Testing - October 9th, 2020 [January 13th, 2014]
- Hormone Levels in Men - November 7th, 2020 [January 12th, 2014]
- What Causes Low Testosterone - November 19th, 2020 [January 7th, 2014]
- Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 22nd, 2020 [January 3rd, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 16th, 2020 [January 1st, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - November 22nd, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - October 5th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Levels - November 10th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone and Body Building - November 23rd, 2020 [December 30th, 2013]
- Testosterone Androgen - November 19th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
- Testosterone for Women - October 15th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
Word Count: 808