Video Download: Reexamining Bio Identical Testosterone Therapy
Video Stream: Reexamining Bio Identical Testosterone Therapy
There is no doubt that Bio-Identical Testosterone has become increasingly popular over the course of the last generation. There are millions upon millions of aging males that have turned to Low-T Therapy from reputable Hormone Clinics in order to treat Andropause, also known as Age-Related Testosterone Deficiency.
Testosterone Creams, Patches, and Injections have shown to be highly capable of boosting Testosterone Levels back to normal (And restoring sex drive and energy) for men suffering from Hypogonadism, but there has always been the question of drawbacks. What is the potential downside of Testosterone?
Historically, the lack of longitudinal studies has impaired our knowledge regarding what the risks of Testosterone Therapy truly are, but a growing number of studies released over the course of the last few years have quickly changed what we know about Testosterone.
Studies nearer to the turn of the century seemed to suggest that there may be a correlation between cardiovascular disease and Testosterone Therapy, and this necessitated further study to truly recognize the safety concerns related to Low-T Treatment with Therapeutic Testosterone.
Testosterone Therapy Safer Than Once Believed
Fortunately for men with Testosterone Deficiency interested in Hormone Therapy, these studies have not been corroborated, and issues with the research methods inflated cardiovascular risks associated with Testosterone. There are multiple factors that contribute to this misunderstanding about Testosterone.
For example, in some of these studies, patients were given way more Testosterone than they actually needed. Appropriate Low-T Therapy Dosing boosts Testosterone to normalized levels, whereas many patients were receiving Testosterone far above that which is normally produced by a normal and healthy male.
When men have too much testosterone in their systems, this truly can lead to cardiovascular complications, but new research suggests that Restorative Testosterone Therapy prescribed appropriately by a Hormone Specialist can improve cardiovascular outcomes for patients, the opposite of what earlier researchers concluded.
Another issue that led to Testosterone Misconceptions was that the patients that were examined were not appropriately screened for other health issues which affected their cardiovascular and mortality risk.
Patient data analyzed did not take into account the negative influence of these co-morbid disorders on the health of the patient, making it appear that the risks of Testosterone Therapy were greater than they were in reality.
Latest Testosterone Therapy Research Findings
One of the most recent major studies regarding Testosterone Safety was released by the American Heart Association in 2015. In this study, researchers followed more than 1400 men ranging in age from 52 to 63 that had healthy hearts in combination with Low-T.
What they discovered was that Testosterone Replacement for Low-T had no negative impact upon risk for death, stroke, or heart attack.
Another study released in the same year by the Mayo Clinic examined the medical history of thirty thousand patients taking Testosterone, with regard to the risk for blood clots.
They found no evidence that Testosterone Replacement Therapy increased the risk of developing these blood clots.
Testosterone Restoration was also linked to Prostate Cancer in early 21st century studies. This was partially because Testosterone Therapy is associated with increased BPH Levels in the bloodstream, which was once correlated with Prostate Cancer risk. New research has shown that while Bio-Identical Testosterone does indeed elevate BPH Levels, this does not have an impact on Prostate Cancer risk. Furthermore, a five-year longitudinal study released in 2015 shows that Recombinant Testosterone Therapy does not lead to an increased incidence of Prostate Cancer.
Should You Try Testosterone Therapy?
It is true that more research needs to be conducted in order to more fully assess the benefits and drawbacks of Testosterone Therapy for men over the age of thirty with Testosterone Deficiency, but that does not mean that you should avoid Testosterone Injections or other forms of treatment because of these unknowns.
Men can benefit greatly with regard to energy, sexual health, psychological well-being, and fitness with the help of Testosterone Therapy, and you shouldn't be afraid to talk over the prospects of treatment with your doctor.
Though Testosterone can benefit patients with Symptomatic Low-T greatly, there is not yet sufficient evidence to encourage patients with no Low-T Symptoms to use Testosterone Deficiency as a protective measure, however.
Perhaps one day, when we know more about how Testosterone Therapy, Low-T Treatment can be used as a protective measure, and patients can start receiving appropriate treatment before symptoms appear.
If you are interested in Testosterone Replacement, or any other form of Hormone Replacement Therapy, such as Human Growth Hormone Therapy or Sermorelin Injection Therapy, we encourage you to reach out to a knowledgeable source, such as the Conscious Evolution Institute.
Contact us at the number above to learn more!
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - January 30th, 2021
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - January 22nd, 2021
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - January 19th, 2021
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - January 17th, 2021
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 16th, 2021
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - January 11th, 2021
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - January 7th, 2021
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - January 4th, 2021
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - January 3rd, 2021
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - December 31st, 2020
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - December 28th, 2020
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - December 19th, 2020
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - December 17th, 2020
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - December 7th, 2020
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - December 6th, 2020
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - November 27th, 2020
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - October 29th, 2020
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - October 14th, 2020
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - October 10th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - October 6th, 2020
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - September 22nd, 2020
- Low-T Treatment Before and After -- How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - September 6th, 2020
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - September 2nd, 2020
- Exercise and Mental Health - September 1st, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - August 31st, 2020
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - August 30th, 2020
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - August 28th, 2020
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - August 26th, 2020
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - August 25th, 2020
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - July 30th, 2020
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - June 21st, 2020
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - June 20th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - June 16th, 2020
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - May 17th, 2020
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - January 2nd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - December 29th, 2019
- Testosterone Frequently Asked Questions - August 10th, 2019
- Testosterone Supplements: Vitamin and Amino Acid Pills Versus Real Testosterone - August 10th, 2019
- Testosterone Side Effects, Risks, Dangers and Negative Effects - July 30th, 2019
- Testosterone for Men - July 3rd, 2019
- Testosterone Testing - March 25th, 2019
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - January 22nd, 2014
- HCG and Testosterone - January 18th, 2014
- Hormone Level Testing - January 13th, 2014
- Hormone Levels in Men - January 12th, 2014
- What Causes Low Testosterone - January 7th, 2014
- Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 3rd, 2014
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 1st, 2014
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Levels - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone and Body Building - December 30th, 2013
- Testosterone Androgen - December 29th, 2013
- Testosterone for Women - December 29th, 2013
Word Count: 787