Testosterone Deficiency is a multifaceted medical condition which has a widespread impact on human function. Most people are acutely aware of the sexual issues related to Andropause and Low-T, but other symptoms are less widely known and understood by the average person. One of the many symptoms which deflate quality of life for men with Testosterone Deficiency is fatigue.
For men, Testosterone plays a distinct role in metabolism and energy availability. When Testosterone Levels fall to those associated with Low-T, this can lead to extreme fatigue and diminished aerobic capacity. It makes you feel like the world is dragging you down. You not only struggle to find the energy to meet your obligations, you even have trouble motivating yourself to do the things that you want to do. Things that normally excite you.
As you can imagine, energy and mood are intrinsically linked. If you don’t have the energy to engage in the activities that you love, you’re more likely to suffer from depression. If you can’t meet the obligations of your life, your work, and your family, this causes stress, which leads to anxiety. Testosterone Deficiency is not just a drain on your sexual health; it prevents you from making the most of your life and maximizing the value of your time on this planet.
Why Does Low-T Lead to Fatigue?
The male body relies on Testosterone as one of its primary anabolic factors. Testosterone helps burn fat and provides energy for the body. The male body is designed to function with a specific range of Testosterone in the blood stream, and when Testosterone Levels fall too low, the body can no longer keep up with energy demands, causing the body to not only build up adipose fat deposits but it leads to general lethargy and easy exhaustion.
Andropause also diminishes exercise capacity. This is one of the reasons why it is harder to get a good work out and build muscle mass, in addition to the body’s already-impaired ability to build muscle. This also means that you can simply achieve less before you run out of energy. The world is moving faster and faster every day. Testosterone Deficiency may be the reason why you’re having trouble keeping up. Testosterone Deficiency can lead to grogginess and fatigue even among individuals that get eight hours of sleep every night.
Sleep and Testosterone are also linked in a complex way that we are just beginning to understand. We know that men that don’t get enough sleep are more prone to symptoms of Low-T. There is also evidence that Testosterone Deficiency impairs sleep quality. This is a vicious cycle that can have a devastating impact on Testosterone Levels because we produce most Testosterone while we are in deep sleep.
Poor sleeping habits also encourage the production of cortisol, one of the body’s potent stress hormones. This means trouble for Testosterone Levels because the body uses the same material to produce both hormones, so producing more Cortisol leads to a corresponding decline in production of Testosterone.
Prescription Testosterone Therapy to Relieve Fatigue and Boost Energy
Luckily for men with Low-T, there is a way to manage and overcome the restrictions of Testosterone Deficiency. With Prescription Testosterone Injections, Creams, and Patches, you can boost your Free and Total Testosterone Levels back to a more youthful concentration, attenuating the symptoms associated with Low-T, including fatigue. In fact, increased vitality is one of the first benefits that patients experience when using Bio-Identical Testosterone. In general, patients experience a notable increase in energy levels in a matter of days, and this is usually the first sign that patients have that their Testosterone Restoration Regimen is working as intended!
Would You Like To Have More Energy? Consider Testosterone Replacement Therapy!
If exhaustion, weariness, and fatigue have been weighing you down, we urge you to consider Low-T Treatment for Andropause. There are millions of men just like you across America that are experiencing the same issues that you are, and far too few of them reach out to a trusted endocrinologist or urologist to receive the potentially life-changing HRT Treatment that they deserve. Our clinical staff can help you determine if you are a candidate for Testosterone Replacement Therapy, and if not, we can help you get to the root of your Chronic Fatigue issues.
We will arrange for you to meet with a local doctor near you that can help us determine your HRT Needs as a patient and get you the Prescription Hormones necessary to restore Hormone Balance and help you achieve greater wellness and quality of life. Our Testosterone Services are just a phone call away!
Contact Us Now
- Vitamin A Is Essential For Good Health. Are you Getting Enough ? - March 18th, 2018
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - March 13th, 2018
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - February 27th, 2018
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - February 20th, 2018
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - January 22nd, 2018
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - January 10th, 2018
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - December 29th, 2017
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - December 5th, 2017
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - December 3rd, 2017
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - December 3rd, 2017
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - November 20th, 2017
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients – Who Should Use Testosterone? - November 20th, 2017
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - November 20th, 2017
- The Relationship between Testosterone and Cortisol - November 13th, 2017
- 4 Foods To Boost Your Testosterone Levels - November 3rd, 2017
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - October 23rd, 2017
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - October 16th, 2017
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - October 16th, 2017
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - October 9th, 2017
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - October 9th, 2017
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection – Low-T Injection Guide - August 21st, 2017
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - July 17th, 2017
- Low-T Treatment Before and After – How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - June 19th, 2017
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - May 15th, 2017
- Exercise and Mental Health - May 10th, 2017
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - May 1st, 2017
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction? - April 24th, 2017
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - March 28th, 2017
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - February 27th, 2017
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - December 13th, 2016
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - October 24th, 2016
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - October 3rd, 2016
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - August 29th, 2016
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - May 21st, 2016
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - January 30th, 2015
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - January 30th, 2015
- Testosterone Supplements - January 26th, 2014
- Testosterone Testing - January 25th, 2014
- Testosterone Side Effects - January 23rd, 2014
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - January 22nd, 2014
- Testosterone for Men - January 21st, 2014
- HCG and Testosterone - January 18th, 2014
- Hormone Level Testing - January 13th, 2014
- Hormone Levels in Men - January 12th, 2014
- What Causes Low Testosterone - January 7th, 2014
- Testosterone FAQ - January 6th, 2014
- Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 3rd, 2014
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 1st, 2014
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Levels - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone and Body Building - December 30th, 2013
- Testosterone Androgen - December 29th, 2013
- Testosterone for Women - December 29th, 2013