Video Link: https://vimeo.com/290633768
Video Download: Selecting The Ideal Intermittent Fasting Protocol
Video Stream: Selecting The Ideal Intermittent Fasting Protocol
Intermittent Fasting is one of the most powerfully effective methods of weight loss and has experienced a burst in popularity across America.
While fasts have long been a feature of some of the world's largest religions, fasting has been recognized for its ability to improve Hormone Balance and encourage weight loss.
There is also evidence that Intermittent fasting can slow down many processes associated with aging, and can also protect the health of the heart. There are various methods of Intermittent Fasting, but 16 and 24-hour fasts are very popular.
How Does Fasting Affect Insulin Levels?
Insulin is how our bodies take energy from blood glucose and deliver it to our muscles, liver, and fat cells. The body produces a surge of insulin after meals and caloric consumption as a mechanism to control blood sugar and glucose where it needs to go.
Because Insulin facilitates the movement of glucose to fat cells, the body cannot extract lipids from these cells while Insulin activity is elevated which can encourage weight gain.
Fasting, exercise, and diet all have a suppressive effect upon Insulin Levels, facilitating weight loss.
How Does Intermittent Fasting Encourage Weight Loss?
Intermittent Fasting is highly effective at encouraging Lipolysis, or the extraction of energy from adipose fat cells. Of course, on the other hand, we also require natural nutrition to maintain good health, even when we're trying to lose weight.
To maximize weight loss and still get the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that we require, it's essential to select an Intermittent Fasting Schedule that takes that into account.
Clinical studies have shown that fasting for 16-24 hours appears to be ideal, depending on whether your goal is maintaining your current weight or to encourage weight loss. Insulin Levels drop to a point that promotes significant Lipolysis at around 16-18 hours of fasting.
If you're merely attempting to shed a few pounds or want to improve hormone balance and maintain your current weight, a 16-hour fasting schedule will likely provide the results that you're looking for.
Also, if you engage in an active exercise schedule, you'll want to go with a shorter fast. Many people opt for a 16-hour fast in which they skip breakfast and hold off until lunch for their first meal of the day. This leaves lots of time for exercise and keeps the body running smoothly.
Don't be afraid to push your 16-hour fast for a couple of extra hours if you can handle it.
On the other hand, if you're interested in losing weight more quickly, a 24-hour Intermittent Fasting Program can provide results without putting excessive strain on your health. Unlike 16-hour fasts, which can be done daily, 24-hour fasts are every other day or a few times per week.
Fasting Encourages Cellular Rejuvenation and Recycling
Fasting encourages optimized natural Human Growth Hormone Production. HGH is a tool that the body uses to both pull fat from cells and facilitate autophagy.
Autophagy is the recycling process that breaks down and removes underperforming organelles within the cell and stimulates the cell to build replacement organelles more rapidly.
When we eat too much and too often, this process slows down dramatically. When engaging in Intermittent Fasting, this process speeds up significantly as Insulin Levels in the blood fall.
One of the significant problems, when we get older, is that the body repairs and rebuilds slower than it did when it was younger.
Metabolism burns fast when we are young and slows down over time. Encouraging increased cellular metabolism via strategies such as Intermittent Fasting help the human body sustain higher levels of cellular renewal to the benefit of the body as a whole.
How Do Diet and Exercise Affect Cellular Metabolism?
While Fasting has a powerful effect upon body fat breakdown, exercise and physical activity also produce positive results, and you should figure out a system that incorporates proper diet, rigorous training, and strategic fasting that works for you.
Exercise makes the body respond to Insulin more readily, and it also encourages Insulin levels to modulate more quickly, meaning that you'll get enhanced results from fasting.
Concerning diet, eating too many carbs (compared to your activity level) causes insulin levels to spike and can lead to Insulin Sensitivity over time.
If you're conscientious about your carbohydrates, this will also encourage healthier Insulin Balance and promote fat loss more rapidly when fasting.
It's well documented that Obesity and Diabetes are both highly detrimental to health, but research is still ongoing to determine all of the specific biological reasons why this is the case.
It's believed that impaired cellular autophagy is one of the many reasons why these conditions have such dangerous effects on health, wellness, and longevity.
Interested In Intermittent Fasting?
To date, the evidence is clear that Intermittent Fasting is highly beneficial to long-term health and longevity, as are other factors such as healthy eating and an active lifestyle.
The key is to develop a lifestyle that combines these factors in a healthy way which facilitates your wellness and quality of life.
As we've mentioned, Hormone Balance is an incredibly important aspect of maintaining vitality and good health. Our Board Certified American Hormone Clinic can help you determine if Hormone Imbalance is harming your health.
We provide our services to patients 30 and older!
Impact of intermittent fasting on health and disease processes
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Are All HRT Clinics the Same? - April 30th, 2023 [April 21st, 2023]
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022 [December 6th, 2022]
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - January 16th, 2023 [December 1st, 2022]
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 12th, 2022 [November 8th, 2022]
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022 [October 27th, 2022]
- Male menopause: it’s real! - December 16th, 2022 [October 26th, 2022]
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - January 2nd, 2023 [October 5th, 2022]
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - October 7th, 2022 [September 25th, 2022]
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - January 16th, 2023 [September 25th, 2022]
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 9th, 2022 [September 1st, 2022]
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - December 31st, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 24th, 2022 [June 14th, 2022]
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - June 24th, 2022 [February 10th, 2022]
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - June 24th, 2022 [December 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - May 17th, 2023 [November 27th, 2021]
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 26th, 2021 [November 9th, 2021]
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - November 17th, 2021 [October 30th, 2021]
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - November 27th, 2021 [October 2nd, 2021]
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - November 6th, 2021 [September 9th, 2021]
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - November 27th, 2021 [September 9th, 2021]
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 18th, 2021 [September 8th, 2021]
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - November 2nd, 2021 [September 8th, 2021]
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - October 18th, 2021 [August 6th, 2021]
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - November 29th, 2021 [July 1st, 2021]
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - November 12th, 2021 [June 24th, 2021]
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - November 11th, 2021 [June 3rd, 2021]
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - November 16th, 2021 [May 28th, 2021]
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 19th, 2021 [May 13th, 2021]
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - October 29th, 2021 [May 6th, 2021]
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - November 16th, 2021 [April 29th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021 [April 15th, 2021]
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - November 19th, 2021 [April 14th, 2021]
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - November 6th, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - November 21st, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - November 18th, 2021 [April 4th, 2021]
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - November 18th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - November 1st, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - October 16th, 2021 [March 9th, 2021]
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - October 21st, 2021 [March 5th, 2021]
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - November 6th, 2021 [March 5th, 2021]
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - November 27th, 2021 [March 3rd, 2021]
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - October 17th, 2021 [February 24th, 2021]
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - October 24th, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 3rd, 2021 [February 21st, 2021]
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 1st, 2021 [February 19th, 2021]
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - November 12th, 2021 [February 17th, 2021]
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 24th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - November 17th, 2021 [February 12th, 2021]
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 12th, 2021 [February 10th, 2021]
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 27th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - November 1st, 2021 [February 8th, 2021]
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2021 [February 7th, 2021]
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - November 6th, 2021 [February 7th, 2021]
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 6th, 2021 [February 6th, 2021]
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 31st, 2021 [February 4th, 2021]
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 26th, 2021 [February 3rd, 2021]
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2021 [January 29th, 2021]
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 20th, 2021 [January 27th, 2021]
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 19th, 2021 [January 24th, 2021]
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 20th, 2021 [January 23rd, 2021]
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - November 15th, 2021 [January 21st, 2021]
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 15th, 2021 [January 14th, 2021]
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - October 18th, 2021 [December 30th, 2020]
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - November 7th, 2021 [December 23rd, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - November 28th, 2021 [December 16th, 2020]
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - October 31st, 2021 [December 15th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - November 13th, 2021 [December 14th, 2020]
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 29th, 2021 [December 9th, 2020]
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - November 19th, 2021 [December 4th, 2020]
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - November 16th, 2021 [December 1st, 2020]
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 19th, 2021 [November 29th, 2020]
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 29th, 2021 [November 25th, 2020]
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 18th, 2021 [November 24th, 2020]
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 3rd, 2021 [November 16th, 2020]
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - October 29th, 2021 [November 14th, 2020]
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - October 26th, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - October 23rd, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 5th, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 21st, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
Word Count: 902