Video Link: https://vimeo.com/316836444
Video Download: Testosterone Replacement Beneficial For Modern Men
Video Stream: Testosterone Replacement Beneficial For Modern Men
By Dr. Luigi Santorini
Testosterone deficiency or androgen deficiency syndrome is a lot more common in people than the detractors of this vital hormone would have us believe.
There are many websites and articles to be found in mainstream and scientific journals that claim Hypogonadism (an example being low testosterone, also called hypotestosteronemia) is a "general exaggeration" concerning marketers promoting the concept of "Is it Low-T?"
However, for more than 100 years, research has been conducted using injectable testosterone shots on men.
In more 10,000 studies on humans (men and women) that have been conducted with this primary androgen hormone, the results definitively prove Testosterone is vital to the health of men and women.
The number of Testosterone prescriptions has climbed exponentially in the most recent decades, indicating this is no fly-by-night medical treatment fad.
Testosterone Popularity Started in the 1950s
Testosterone was first being given to patients in significant numbers during the 1950s; it has, since that time in the middle of the last century, continued to rise in popularity. For a straightforward fact, replenishing testosterone when there are actual clinical necessities for it, works to relieve many quality of life issues.
We discuss these quality of life issues in great detail on this website and hope that you will take the time to read what we have to say about TRT -- testosterone replacement therapy and replenishment treatment for men.
Are Testosterone Commercials on TV False Advertising?
You have seen commercials with men in their late 40s and 50s that are physically fit, claiming that they were struggling with their weight and had lost their energy, losing their sex drive in the process and were no longer the sexual rhinos they were decades before.
These commercials are not hype. Some men start to generally struggle with their weight in their late 30s to early 40s; they also lose their vitality and sex drive as a regular part of human nature that comes with aging.
Men who use testosterone and balance their other hormones find they get their energy back, lose weight and have a newfound sense of motivation for life.
New England Journal of Medicine Study on Testosterone
There have been some studies (like a 2009 study in the New England Journal of Medicine) indicating that men on testosterone replacement therapy were 400% more likely to experience some form of cardiovascular issue or disease, but yet, there are many other studies showing that 1 in 3 men who had a heart attack also were testosterone deficient.
This suggests that perhaps too much or too little testosterone is dangerous to one's health. Our clinic looks to put men in their optimal zone for testosterone, not give them body builder doses.
The goal of testosterone therapy should be to take it slow and steady, with low optimal doses, and never push the envelope. If you put your Testosterone levels in the optimal zone, which is what we strive for, you will feel amazing.
Testosterone Cream and Gel Dangers of Transmission
Our clinic provides testosterone cypionate, enanthate, and propionate injections or in the gel and cream formats.
There are risks with the gel and cream formats for men, like exposure to female partners, pets and kids, so one needs to be extraordinarily cautious and conscious about these issues.
Transfer of testosterone gel from a man to a woman could cause excess hair to grow on her, alter her menstruation, make her voice deeper and upset her hormone balance.
In children, the unintended transfer of testosterone could cause premature puberty.
This is why we generally prefer the injection format because there is no risk of transferring testosterone by contact once it has been injected into the body.
Pets who might inadvertently get testosterone transmissions can become aggressive and their genitals may enlarge.
Testosterone Side Effects and Androgen Abuse
There are risks, dangers and side effect of testosterone cream, gel and injection abuse to be sure, though not as common as the detractors make it out to be. There are risks of tenderness in the pecks (breasts), swollen nipples, acne, and an increased risk of blood clots. Some studies indicate there are increased risks for prostate cancer, difficulty breathing during sleep time (sleep apnea), changes in the volume of the testicle (mitigated with HCG injections) and lower sperm count.
There are also issues with anger management. We provide other articles on this website that go into greater detail about testosterone abuse, side effects, benefits, risks, and dangers.
The British Medical Journal Analysis of Testosterone Research
The British Medical Journal analyzing the European Male Aging Studies believes that Low-T or hypotestosteronemia being a combination of sexual issues and Low Testosterone found that 5% of men in their 70s, 3% of men in their sixties, about 1% of men in their 50s and less in their forties met criteria for diagnosis, yet the facts on the ground are different in reality, as millions of men are getting their blood tested for low-T and answering questions about their quality of life that suggests they might be good candidates for Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).
If you think you might be suffering from Low-T, Low Testosterone, Androgen Deficiency Syndrome, Hypogonadism, Andropause or hypotestosteronemia, then you need to contact us for a free testosterone consultation about TRT.
Keep in mind the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved testosterone for bodybuilding, boosting physical stamina for professional athletes or to prevent aging.
We do not provide testosterone to bodybuilders or professional athletes. Fill out the contact form below, and we will have a specialist adviser contact you.
The benefits and risks of testosterone replacement therapy: a review
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone, Memory and Diabetes: What’s the Link? - January 11th, 2023 [July 9th, 2022]
- Female Hypogonadism Symptoms | eHow - November 14th, 2021 [May 18th, 2021]
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - November 20th, 2021 [April 25th, 2021]
- Hypogonadism - April 11th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone cream and gel for supplementation treating hypogonadism - November 29th, 2021 [March 13th, 2021]
- Testosterone Treatments May Alleviate Negative Effects of Type-Two Diabetes - November 24th, 2021 [December 8th, 2020]
- More than 152 Million Men Suffer from Hypogonadism and Low Testosterone - November 17th, 2021 [November 26th, 2020]
- Clomiphene Citrate for Low-T - October 24th, 2021 [October 28th, 2020]
- NATESTO (testosterone) Nasal Spray - October 27th, 2020 [October 27th, 2020]
- Risk Factors for and Causes of Male Hypogonadism - November 12th, 2021 [October 11th, 2020]
- What Is Male Hypogonadism - October 25th, 2021 [August 14th, 2020]
- Excessive Use of Tylenol / Acetaminophen May Negatively Affect Testosterone Levels in Unborn Boys - November 11th, 2021 [August 1st, 2020]
- Ordering Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) – Buy it Online! - November 11th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hypogonadism: Treatment, Diagnosis, and Prognosis - January 9th, 2023 [April 16th, 2020]
- HIV and Testosterone Deficiency - verywell.com - October 22nd, 2020 [July 17th, 2016]
- Hypogonadism - UT Medical Center - November 25th, 2018 [July 17th, 2016]
- Hypogonadism - Definition, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment - October 8th, 2020 [July 17th, 2016]
- Lipocine - Hypogonadism - November 8th, 2020 [July 17th, 2016]
- Hypogonadism - Risks, Symptoms and Leading Causes | Treato - November 27th, 2020 [July 17th, 2016]
- Hypogonadism and Hypogonadism Resources - What is ... - October 7th, 2020 [July 17th, 2016]
- Male Hypogonadism - Genitourinary Disorders - Merck ... - November 19th, 2020 [July 9th, 2016]
- Male - Hypogonadism -- Low T Treatment Help!? - Drugs.com - October 14th, 2020 [May 6th, 2016]
- Hypogonadism Causes Infertility. Learn how to detect and ... - October 9th, 2020 [May 6th, 2016]
- BodyLogicMD - Hypogonadism (Low Testosterone in Men) - November 13th, 2020 [February 8th, 2016]
- Hypogonadism | Disorders | Knowledge Base - November 1st, 2020 [August 26th, 2015]
- hypogonadism | pathology | Britannica.com - November 28th, 2020 [July 22nd, 2015]
- Male hypogonadism Tests and diagnosis - Mayo Clinic - January 2nd, 2018 [May 23rd, 2015]
- Hypogonadism (Medical Condition) - Video - November 7th, 2020 [April 21st, 2015]
- Treatment Options for Hypogonadism - Healthline - November 6th, 2020 [April 4th, 2015]
- Hypergonadotropic hypogonadism - Wikipedia, the free ... - December 23rd, 2017 [March 23rd, 2015]
- Testosterone treatment of male hypogonadism - UpToDate - October 13th, 2020 [March 23rd, 2015]
- Statins may lower testosterone and libido - November 24th, 2020 [March 16th, 2015]
- Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 - November 22nd, 2020 [March 13th, 2015]
- Biomarker monitors testosterone therapy for osteoporosis - November 16th, 2020 [March 12th, 2015]
- The effect of hypogonadism and testosterone-enhancing therapy - Video - March 5th, 2015 [March 5th, 2015]
- Causes of secondary hypogonadism in males - March 2nd, 2015 [March 2nd, 2015]
- Male hypogonadism: symptoms, cause, treatment, risk ... - November 12th, 2020 [February 18th, 2015]
- Male Hypogonadism 1/28/15 - Video - November 1st, 2020 [January 31st, 2015]
- What is Hypogonadism - Symptoms and Treatment | Hormone ... - January 5th, 2018 [January 30th, 2015]
- Auxilium Announces Results from Special Meeting of Stockholders - May 4th, 2015 [January 28th, 2015]
- Male hypogonadism pathophysiology - Video - October 31st, 2020 [January 14th, 2015]
- Endo to Acquire Rights to Testosterone Nasal Gel Natesto - Analyst Blog - November 12th, 2020 [November 26th, 2014]
- Testosterone Deficiency (Hypogonadism) Overview ... - November 23rd, 2014 [November 23rd, 2014]
- Male Hypogonadism Therapeutic Pipeline Industry Review, H2 2014 - Video - November 14th, 2020 [November 7th, 2014]
- Hypogonadism in men living with HIV - Video - November 22nd, 2020 [November 7th, 2014]
- Will Repros (RPRX) Miss Estimates This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog - October 11th, 2020 [November 5th, 2014]
- Urology Care Foundation - Urology A-Z - Low Testosterone - June 19th, 2015 [November 3rd, 2014]
- Male Hypogonadism: Male Reproductive Endocrinology: Merck ... - December 24th, 2017 [October 28th, 2014]
- Hypogonadism Wikipedia - November 10th, 2020 [October 28th, 2014]
- Hypogonadism No Moustache! No Beard!! - November 20th, 2020 [October 28th, 2014]
- Apricus expands development pipeline with the in-licensing of US rights for fispemifene, a phase 2b ready asset, from ... - November 20th, 2020 [October 21st, 2014]
- Apricus expands development pipeline with in-licensing of US rights for fispemifene - November 21st, 2020 [October 21st, 2014]
- The Wall Street Journal: Repros Therapeutics shares drop on drug application setback - October 22nd, 2020 [October 18th, 2014]
- Repros Therapeutics Analyst Brief Report; Androxal(R) Achieves Superiority in Top Line Analysis by Small Cap Street ... - October 31st, 2020 [September 30th, 2014]
- Repros Reports Encouraging Late-Stage Data on Androxal - Analyst Blog - October 5th, 2020 [August 28th, 2014]
- Repros Therapeutics Q2 Loss a Penny Wider than Expected - Analyst Blog - October 3rd, 2020 [August 12th, 2014]
- Prevalence, Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypogonadism in ... - April 30th, 2014 [April 30th, 2014]
- Repros Completes Enrollment for Androxal Study - Analyst Blog - October 27th, 2020 [April 16th, 2014]
- VLog #127 Frances Explains Hypogonadism. - Video - November 4th, 2020 [April 7th, 2014]
- Hypogonadism: Types, Causes, & Symptoms - Medical ... - November 11th, 2020 [April 6th, 2014]
- Male hypogonadism Symptoms - Diseases and Conditions ... - October 20th, 2020 [April 2nd, 2014]
- Update on Endo's Product Portfolio - Analyst Blog - October 17th, 2020 [March 11th, 2014]
- Unit Project 1 Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism - Video - November 26th, 2020 [March 8th, 2014]
- Endo: FDA Oks AVEED Injection For Treatment Of Adult Men With Hypogonadism - November 3rd, 2020 [March 6th, 2014]
- Hypogonadism | Medscape - Latest Medical News, Clinical ... - October 6th, 2020 [February 23rd, 2014]
- Hypogonadism : Types, Causes, & Symptoms - Healthline - January 28th, 2018 [February 17th, 2014]
- Low Testosterone (Hypogonadism) in Men - Video - November 7th, 2020 [February 14th, 2014]
- Hypogonadism: Types, Causes, & Symptoms Healthline - December 5th, 2017 [February 14th, 2014]
- Testosterone Therapy Not Always Good for Older Men - October 3rd, 2020 [February 11th, 2014]
- Endocrine Society calls for large-scale studies to evaluate testosterone therapy risks - November 18th, 2020 [February 8th, 2014]
- Study Finds Potential Heart Risks from Testosterone Therapy - November 24th, 2020 [February 3rd, 2014]
- Hypogonadism - SharedJourney - December 19th, 2017 [January 23rd, 2014]
- Hypogonadism | Medscape - Latest Medical News, Clinical Trials ... - December 18th, 2017 [December 30th, 2013]
- Hypogonadism - HealthCentral - December 14th, 2017 [December 24th, 2013]
- Hypogonadism - January 12th, 2018 [December 23rd, 2013]
- Hypogonadism - Medscape Reference - January 29th, 2018 [December 21st, 2013]
- Audio-Digest Foundation Announces the Release of Oncology Volume 04, Issue 16: Highlights from Future Directions ... - December 15th, 2013 [December 15th, 2013]
- Male hypogonadism: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com - March 28th, 2020 [December 12th, 2013]
- Exciting medical advances using HRT - May 4th, 2015 [December 12th, 2013]
- Hypogonadism - About.com Men's Health - December 12th, 2017 [December 2nd, 2013]
Word Count: 935