Video Download: Testosterone Replacement Beneficial For Modern Men
Video Stream: Testosterone Replacement Beneficial For Modern Men
By Dr. Luigi Santorini
Testosterone deficiency or androgen deficiency syndrome is a lot more common in people than the detractors of this vital hormone would have us believe.
There are many websites and articles to be found in mainstream and scientific journals that claim Hypogonadism (an example being low testosterone also called hypotestosteronemia) is a "general exaggeration" concerning marketers promoting the concept of "Is it Low T?."
However, for more than 100 years, research has been conducted using injectable testosterone shots on men.
In more 10,000 studies on humans (men and women) that have been conducted with this primary androgen hormone, the results definitively prove Testosterone is vital to the health of men and women.
The number of Testosterone prescriptions has climbed exponentially in the most recent decades, indicating this is no fly by night medical treatment fad.
Testosterone popularity started in the 1950s
Testosterone was first being given to patients in significant numbers during the 1950s; it has since that time in the middle of the last century, continued to rise in popularity for a straightforward fact, replenishing testosterone when there are actual clinical necessities for it works to relieve many quality of life issues.
We discuss this quality of life issues in great detail on this website and hope you will take the time to read what we have to say about TRT - testosterone replacement therapy and replenishment treatment for men.
Are Testosterone commercials on TV false advertising?
You have seen commercials with men in their late 40s and 50s that are physically fit, claiming that they were struggling with their weight and had lost their energy, losing their sex drive in the process and were no longer the sexual rhinos they were decades before.
These commercials are not hype. Some men start to generally struggle with their weight in their late 30s to early 40s; they also lose their vitality and sex drive as a regular part of human nature that comes with aging.
Men who use testosterone and balance their other hormones find they get their energy back, lose weight and have a new found sense of motivation for life.
New England Journal of Medicine Study on Testosterone
There have been some studies (like a 2009 study in the New England Journal of Medicine) indicating that men on testosterone replacement therapy were 400% more likely to experience some form of cardiovascular issues or disease, but yet there are many other studies showing that 1 in 3 men who had a heart attack also was testosterone deficient.
This suggests that perhaps too much or too little testosterone is dangerous to one's health. Our clinic looks to put men in their optimal zone for testosterone, not give them body builder doses.
The goal of testosterone therapy should take it slow and steady, with low optimal doses, and never push the envelope. If you put your Testosterone levels in the optimal zone, which is what we strive for, you will feel amazing.
Testosterone Cream and Gel Dangers of Transmission
Our clinic provides testosterone cypionate, enanthate, and propionate injections or in the gel and cream formats.
There are risks with the gel and cream formats for me, like exposure to female partners, pets and kids, so one needs to be extraordinarily cautious and conscious about these issues.
Transfer of testosterone gel from a man to a woman could cause excess hair to grow on her, alter her menstruation, make her voice deeper and upset her hormone balance.
In children, the unintended transfer of testosterone could cause premature puberty.
This is why we generally prefer the injection format because there is no risk of transferring testosterone by contact once it has been injected into the body.
Pets who might inadvertently get testosterone transmissions can become aggressive, and their genitals enlarge.
Testosterone Side Effects and Androgen Abuse
There are risks, dangers and side effect of testosterone cream, gel and injection abuse to be sure, though not as common as the detractors make it out to be, but there are risks of tenderness in the pecks (breasts), swollen nipples, acne, an increased risk of blood clots, some studies indicate there are increased risks for prostate cancer, difficulty breathing during sleep time (sleep apnea), changes in the volume of the testicle (mitigated with HCG injections) and lower sperm count.
There are also issues with anger management. We provide other articles on this website that go into greater detail about testosterone abuse, side effects, benefits, risks, and dangers.
The British Medical Journal Analysis of Testosterone Research
The British Medical Journal analyzing the European Male Aging Studies believes that Low T or hypotestosteronemia being a combination of sexual issues and Low Testosterone found that 5% of men in their 70s, 3% of men in their sixties, about 1% of men in their 50s and less in their forties met criteria for diagnosis, yet the facts on the ground are different in reality, as millions of men are getting their blood tested for low-t and answering questions about their quality of life that suggests they might be good candidates for Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).
If you think you might be suffering from Low T, Low testosterone, Androgen Deficiency Syndrome, Hypogonadism, Andropause or hypotestosteronemia, then you need to contact us for a free testosterone consultation about TRT.
Keep in mind the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved testosterone for bodybuilding, boosting physical stamina for professional athletes or to prevent aging.
We do not provide testosterone to bodybuilders or professional athletes. Fill out the contact form below, and we will have a specialist adviser contact you.
- NATESTO (testosterone) Nasal Spray - October 30th, 2019
- Ordering Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT ) Buy It Online - July 19th, 2019
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 16th, 2019
- Testosterone cream and gel for supplementation treating hypogonadism - April 9th, 2019
- Testosterone Treatments May Alleviate Negative Effects of Type-Two Diabetes - March 20th, 2019
- Clomiphene Citrate for Low-T - August 20th, 2018
- Excessive Use of Tylenol / Acetaminophen May Negatively Affect Testosterone Levels in Unborn Boys - August 9th, 2018
- What Is Male Hypogonadism - July 25th, 2018
- More than 152 Million Men Suffer from Hypogonadism and Low Testosterone - July 17th, 2018
- Risk Factors for and Causes of Male Hypogonadism - May 1st, 2018
- HIV and Testosterone Deficiency - verywell.com - July 17th, 2016
- Hypogonadism - UT Medical Center - July 17th, 2016
- Hypogonadism - Definition, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment - July 17th, 2016
- Lipocine - Hypogonadism - July 17th, 2016
- Hypogonadism - Risks, Symptoms and Leading Causes | Treato - July 17th, 2016
- Hypogonadism and Hypogonadism Resources - What is ... - July 17th, 2016
- Male Hypogonadism - Genitourinary Disorders - Merck ... - July 9th, 2016
- Hypogonadism - May 6th, 2016
- Male - Hypogonadism -- Low T Treatment Help!? - Drugs.com - May 6th, 2016
- Hypogonadism Causes Infertility. Learn how to detect and ... - May 6th, 2016
- BodyLogicMD - Hypogonadism (Low Testosterone in Men) - February 8th, 2016
- Hypogonadism | Disorders | Knowledge Base - August 26th, 2015
- hypogonadism | pathology | Britannica.com - July 22nd, 2015
- Male hypogonadism Tests and diagnosis - Mayo Clinic - May 23rd, 2015
- Hypogonadism (Medical Condition) - Video - April 21st, 2015
- Treatment Options for Hypogonadism - Healthline - April 4th, 2015
- Hypergonadotropic hypogonadism - Wikipedia, the free ... - March 23rd, 2015
- Testosterone treatment of male hypogonadism - UpToDate - March 23rd, 2015
- Statins may lower testosterone and libido - March 16th, 2015
- Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 - March 13th, 2015
- Biomarker monitors testosterone therapy for osteoporosis - March 12th, 2015
- The effect of hypogonadism and testosterone-enhancing therapy - Video - March 5th, 2015
- Causes of secondary hypogonadism in males - March 2nd, 2015
- Male hypogonadism: symptoms, cause, treatment, risk ... - February 18th, 2015
- Male Hypogonadism 1/28/15 - Video - January 31st, 2015
- What is Hypogonadism - Symptoms and Treatment | Hormone ... - January 30th, 2015
- Auxilium Announces Results from Special Meeting of Stockholders - January 28th, 2015
- Male hypogonadism pathophysiology - Video - January 14th, 2015
- Endo to Acquire Rights to Testosterone Nasal Gel Natesto - Analyst Blog - November 26th, 2014
- Female Hypogonadism Symptoms | eHow - November 23rd, 2014
- Testosterone Deficiency (Hypogonadism) Overview ... - November 23rd, 2014
- Male Hypogonadism Therapeutic Pipeline Industry Review, H2 2014 - Video - November 7th, 2014
- Hypogonadism in men living with HIV - Video - November 7th, 2014
- Will Repros (RPRX) Miss Estimates This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog - November 5th, 2014
- Urology Care Foundation - Urology A-Z - Low Testosterone - November 3rd, 2014
- Male Hypogonadism: Male Reproductive Endocrinology: Merck ... - October 28th, 2014
- Hypogonadism Wikipedia - October 28th, 2014
- Hypogonadism No Moustache! No Beard!! - October 28th, 2014
- Apricus expands development pipeline with the in-licensing of US rights for fispemifene, a phase 2b ready asset, from ... - October 21st, 2014
- Apricus expands development pipeline with in-licensing of US rights for fispemifene - October 21st, 2014
- The Wall Street Journal: Repros Therapeutics shares drop on drug application setback - October 18th, 2014
- Repros Therapeutics Analyst Brief Report; Androxal(R) Achieves Superiority in Top Line Analysis by Small Cap Street ... - September 30th, 2014
- Repros Reports Encouraging Late-Stage Data on Androxal - Analyst Blog - August 28th, 2014
- Repros Therapeutics Q2 Loss a Penny Wider than Expected - Analyst Blog - August 12th, 2014
- Clarus Therapeutics Files For $86.25 Mln IPO - May 24th, 2014
- Prevalence, Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypogonadism in ... - April 30th, 2014
- Repros Completes Enrollment for Androxal Study - Analyst Blog - April 16th, 2014
- VLog #127 Frances Explains Hypogonadism. - Video - April 7th, 2014
- Hypogonadism: Types, Causes, & Symptoms - Medical ... - April 6th, 2014
- Male hypogonadism Symptoms - Diseases and Conditions ... - April 2nd, 2014
- Update on Endo's Product Portfolio - Analyst Blog - March 11th, 2014
- Unit Project 1 Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism - Video - March 8th, 2014
- Endo: FDA Oks AVEED Injection For Treatment Of Adult Men With Hypogonadism - March 6th, 2014
- Hypogonadism | Medscape - Latest Medical News, Clinical ... - February 23rd, 2014
- Hypogonadism : Types, Causes, & Symptoms - Healthline - February 17th, 2014
- Low Testosterone (Hypogonadism) in Men - Video - February 14th, 2014
- Hypogonadism: Types, Causes, & Symptoms Healthline - February 14th, 2014
- Testosterone Therapy Not Always Good for Older Men - February 11th, 2014
- Repros Shares Soar After FDA Meeting - Analyst Blog - February 8th, 2014
- Endocrine Society calls for large-scale studies to evaluate testosterone therapy risks - February 8th, 2014
- Study Finds Potential Heart Risks from Testosterone Therapy - February 3rd, 2014
- Hypogonadism - SharedJourney - January 23rd, 2014
- Repros Continues to Gain on Androxal News - Analyst Blog - January 15th, 2014
- Male hypogonadism: Causes - MayoClinic.com - January 3rd, 2014
- Hypogonadism | Medscape - Latest Medical News, Clinical Trials ... - December 30th, 2013
- Hypogonadism - HealthCentral - December 24th, 2013
- Hypogonadism - December 23rd, 2013
- Hypogonadism - Medscape Reference - December 21st, 2013
- Audio-Digest Foundation Announces the Release of Oncology Volume 04, Issue 16: Highlights from Future Directions ... - December 15th, 2013
- Male hypogonadism: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com - December 12th, 2013
Contact Us Now
How useful was this post?
Click on a smiley face to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Word Count: 937