Injectable form of Testosterone for Low T Therapy
Testosterone injections are used in men and women to treat conditions caused by a lack of this hormone, such as andropause, hypogonadism, impotence, ED Erectile Dysfunction, loss of libido, lack of desire or sex drive, infertlity, osteoporosis, bone density and muscle loss, insomnia, depression, anemia, heart health cardio-vascular disease, obesity, diabetes and other hormonal imbalances or deficiencies due to aging or other medical conditions.
Premium quality Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) products approved by the FDA include Pfizer Depo-Testosterone Watson Labs Testosterone Cypionate Injections; Sandoz Injectable Testosterone; Schering-Plough Injectable Testosterone and other pharmacist compounded testosterone injectables used for testosterone therapy. Testosterone Therapy
Fill in your information below to receive more information about Testosterone, Testosterone Therapy and Testosterone Injections.
For a faster response call (866) 312-1265 now and speak to a specialist.
100% Confidential. No Obligation.
We Respect Your Privacy
Testosterone is most commonly used in the United States as the cypionate and the enanthate esters. While doctors often administer both forms of testosterone injection weekly, some physicians administer testosterone as infrequently as every two weeks and in some cases every month, the pharmakinetics (absorption and distribution of testosterone by the body) of these hormone drugs show that weekly testosterone injections are best if the most consistent blood-levels of the drugs are desired.
Weekly injections of testosterone may therefore, be a superior treatment regimen for most men with Low T symptoms. When testosterone injections are adminstered bi-weekly or monthly, many patients complain of a noticeable decrease in energy, libido, clarity of thought and mood by the time the two or four week administration occurs. For this reason many effective testosterone treatment programs will comprise weekly testosterone injections.
Testosterone Injection Dosage: One study stated that 140 mg. of testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate produced similar blood levels after injection, and stated that heightened blood levels decreased to basal levels by day 10. With higher testosterone doses the duration appears to increase a little with another study stating that with an injection of 200 mg. of testosterone cypionate blood levels reached basal levels by days 13 to 14.2
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF LOW T:
Although the decline in testosterone production as men age (andropause) is not as dramatic as the drop in womens estrogen production with the onset of menopause, testosterone decline is a serious issue for many older and aging men. Among other problems, declining testosterone production is strongly associated with impotency, erectile dysfunction and libido problems.
TESTOSTERONES ROLE FOR ANTI-AGING:
Anti-aging benefits that have been associated with testosterone replacement therapy may include increased libido and sexual potency; improved erectile function; improved mood and increased feelings of well-being; decreased fatigue; increased energy and red blood cell count; reduction of LDL cholesterol and overall cholesterol levels; cardiovascular and brain function; and strengthening of the muscles and bones. Results of research published in 2002 revealed that men who have higher levels of bioavailable testosterone testosterone that is not bound to protein appear to perform better on tests of mental performance than men with lower levels of the hormone. Learn more about anti-aging treatments for men at the Anti-Aging Group Anti-Aging Treatments for Men at the Anti-Aging Group | http://www.antiaginggroup.com
Symptoms of testosterone deficiency include: reduced libido and low sex drive; always feeling tired, fatigued or a decrease in physical stamina or endurance; difficulty in having or maintaining erections (erectile dysfunction ED), memory impairment or Alzheimers; weight gain and body softness; depression, irritability and anxiety; increased risk of heart disease or diabetes; decreased muscle and bone mass; inability to sleep insomnia, night sweats or hot flashes; feeling unmotivated with a decline in drive, ambition and sociability.
EFFECTS OF TESTOSTERONE:
Better and more frequent sex. Increased energy, endurance and vitality. More muscle and improved fitness. Improved health, mood and quality of life. Greater mental agility and concentration. Testosterone therapy can provide life-enhancing benefits for men with low levels of testosterone when they increase their testosterone level with testosterone injections.
THERAPEUTIC DAILY AMOUNT OF TESTOSTERONE:
Testosterone replacement needs to be managed by a physician to ensure that a patient receives only enough of the hormone to replenish lost levels. Many forms of administering testosterone have been developed, including intramuscular injections; suppositories; transdermal patches attached to the midriff, thigh, or arm, as well as to the scrotum; oral micronized capsules; sublingual lozenges; bio-identical testosterone creams and gels.
(Oral administrations for testosterone replacement seem to be the least effective method and have implications for the liver.)
MAXIMUM SAFE LEVEL OFTESTOSTERONE:
Testosterone therapy including injections, creams, patches, pellets and gels should only be administered under strict medical guidance after a comprehensive blood test and physicians evaluation.
If testosterone replacement is administered to men with normal or near-normal levels of the hormone, any number of side effects may occur. Testosterone treatment should only be considered in men with low testosterone levels. Most notably, excess doses of testosterone may inhibit the bodys ability to produce testosterone. Testosterone replacement treatmentcarries with it the risk of stimulating both benign and malignant prostate tumor growth. In addition, because it can reduce HDL cholesterol levels, testosterone replacement may be associated with an increased risk of coronary artery disease. To learn more about testosterone treatment for men visit the Anti-Aging Groups testosterone information pages.
To learn more about testosterone, low t symptoms, low testosterone treatment and bio-identical testosterone therapy to increase testosterone levels with hormone replacement injections, visit Testosterone Therapy & Testosterone Injection Treatments
Contact Us Now
- Testosterone Cypionate Injectable - April 7th, 2020
- Testosterone cypionate: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings - Drugs.com - August 14th, 2016
- Testosterone cypionate - about Anabolic Steroids - June 23rd, 2016
- Testosterone Cypionate Cycle - Testosterone Cypionate .com - June 23rd, 2016
- Benefits of Testosterone Cypionate - Testosterone ... - June 16th, 2016
- Testosterone Cypionate Injection, USP - DailyMed - May 22nd, 2016
- Testosterone Cypionate - Anabolic.org - May 8th, 2016
- Depo-Testosterone (Testosterone Cypionate Injection) - RxList - May 6th, 2016
- DailyMed - DEPO-TESTOSTERONE- testosterone cypionate injection, solution - May 2nd, 2016
- Testosterone Cypionate - Steroids for Sale | Buy ... - May 1st, 2016
- testosterone cypionate intramuscular : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions ... - April 13th, 2016
- TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE- testosterone cypionate injection - DailyMed - April 13th, 2016
- Side Effects of Testosterone Cypionate | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Cypionate Male Enhancement Information - December 21st, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP - PSL - August 29th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate - buy Testosterone Cypionate ... - August 29th, 2015
- Testosterone - Testosterones.Com - August 29th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate 200mg per ml - LA Pharma - Injectible ... - August 29th, 2015
- DailyMed - DEPO-TESTOSTERONE- testosterone cypionate ... - August 11th, 2015
- DailyMed - TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE- testosterone cypionate injection ... - July 19th, 2015
- Depo-Testosterone (Testosterone Cypionate Injection) Drug ... - July 3rd, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate for Sale: Injectable Testosterone ... - May 26th, 2015
- Buy TESTOSTERONE STEROIDS: Testosterone Cypionate - May 23rd, 2015
- testosterone injection , injectable testosterone , testosterone cypionate injection - Video - May 4th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate Injections for Sale - Best Price on ... - April 4th, 2015
- TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE | XRoids.com - March 17th, 2015
- Depot Testosterone (Testosterone Cypionate) - March 6th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate - Growth hormone - March 5th, 2015
- Welcome to Testosterone Cypionate A Potent Androgen - February 18th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate A Potent Long-Acting Androgenic Anabolic ... - February 18th, 2015
- Genuine Cheap Testosterone Cypionate for Sale Online - January 20th, 2015
- DailyMed - TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE- testosterone cypionate ... - September 25th, 2014
- Anabolic Steroids List: Benefits of Testosterone Cypionate - September 17th, 2014
- testosterone cypionate intramuscular : Uses, Side Effects ... - September 1st, 2014
- Derivatives Of Testosterone - What does Testosterone Cypionate do - Video - August 30th, 2014
- Derivatives Of Testosterone - Testosterone Cypionate dosage and side effects - Video - August 30th, 2014
- Testosterone Cypionate A Gentle Way to Elevate ... - May 8th, 2014
- TestosteroneCypionat - TOMA Ardream warrior - priest ANATOLIA - GiYOTiN Clan - Video - May 6th, 2014
- Testosterone Cypionate - FDA prescribing information, side ... - May 2nd, 2014
- Testosterone Cypionate - Roid-Shop.com - April 30th, 2014
- Buy Testosterone Cypionate Injection Online | steroid ... - April 15th, 2014
- Testosterone Cypionate - Steroids Profile - March 11th, 2014
- Testosterone Cypionate - Steroidology.com | Uncover the ... - January 27th, 2014
- Testosterone cypionate: Indications, Side Effects ... - January 20th, 2014
- Testosterone Cypionate for Muscle Building | eHow - December 30th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate - Steroid .com - December 21st, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate Injection, USP100 mg/mL and 200 mg/mL - December 6th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate – A Gentle Way to Elevate ... - November 23rd, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate Official FDA information, side effects ... - November 17th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate - Testosterone Injections ... - November 16th, 2013
- Testosterone cypionate: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings ... - November 10th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate - Steroidology.com | Uncover the truth ... - November 10th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate Official FDA information, side effects and ... - November 6th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate - Steroid .com - Anabolic Steroids ... - November 6th, 2013
- testosterone cypionate IM : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions ... - November 3rd, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate - Testosterone Injections | Testosterone ... - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate | Steroidology.com - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate Information - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate - Testosterone Cypionate .com - October 31st, 2013
- Subcutaneous Testosterone Cypionate Injection - Video - August 22nd, 2013
- will testosterone cypionate build muscle | Pro Testosterone - July 30th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate Advantages And Disadvantages » I Click U ... - July 25th, 2013
- Testosterone Cypionate And Its Use In Sports » I Click U Click ... - July 23rd, 2013
- Compared – Essential Details In testosterone cypionate | Health ... - May 17th, 2013
- Welcome to autumnhorne Testosterone Cypionate A Potent Long ... - February 19th, 2013
- Tesosterone - Injectible or Gel? - August 10th, 2011
Word Count: 930