Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Aging. Once thought to be an unavoidable eventuality that will slowly destroy our body and quality of life from within the process of aging is now something that can be directly influenced through medical science. While there are many symptoms of aging there is one underlying factor that plays a role in causing us to grow old.
The main proteins in our body that control it's different functions are hormones. There are two main hormones that play a big role in how aging affects the human body, testosterone and human growth hormone. This site is dedicated to providing you with information the role testosterone plays in your body, the problems that occur as your testosterone levels decline, and what you can do to take charge of your life and prevent some of the previously unavoidable side effects of low testosterone levels.
Testosterone is Important
Testosterone for men is like water for fish, you just aren't going to make it very far without it! This hormone is literally the source of male virility. Testosterone is much more prevalent in men than women and is responsible for all masculine traits, including muscular development, sexual drive and ability, metabolism, and mental function.
When a man hits puberty his testosterone levels rise dramatically, leading to a large gain in height and size, development of the sexual organ and the beginning of semen production and fertility, a deepening of voice, and facial and body hair. It is this hormone alone that separate the men from the boys.
Testosterone Levels Decline with Age
rigorous exercise routine and eating healthy can help slow the decline nothing you can do on your own will prevent this sapping of male virility from your life.Once a man hits the age of 30, and sometimes even earlier, the levels of testosterone maintained by his body will have started to decline. Levels often begin to fluctuate from the age of 20-29 but once you hit 30 it's all down hill from there. While maintaining a
While many people will say that aging is just a 'fact of life' or that 'it's natural to grow old' we maintain that this is a defeatist attitude that will only lead to diminished quality of life. Real men will meet this challenge head on, taking a proactive approach to addressing this problem the same way they would confront any other problem that comes their way.
Treating Testosterone Deficiency
In today's world of medical miracles there are numerous treatment options available to men who aren't going to take declining testosterone levels lying down. From creams and gels or patches that contain testosterone and can be applied topically to testosterone esters that are injected into a large muscle mass, usually in the glutes or thighs. All of these options have different pros and cons, making it very important that you consult with a physician before and during any testosterone replacement therapy cycle.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
Here at Testosterone.me we have worked hard to find the best doctors that specialize in hormone replacement therapy to treat you. If you are suffering from the effects of low levels of testosterone and you're ready to change your life for the better than please give us a call or fill out the simple form on the right and we will connect you with a physician in your area that will be able to assist you in developing a testosterone regimen that will revitalize your body and soul and have you feeling like the young virile man you remember. Don't wait, life is too short to waste, contact us today!
- Testosterone Frequently Asked Questions - August 10th, 2019
- Testosterone Supplements: Vitamin and Amino Acid Pills Versus Real Testosterone - August 10th, 2019
- Testosterone Side Effects, Risks, Dangers and Negative Effects - July 30th, 2019
- Testosterone for Men - July 3rd, 2019
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - June 22nd, 2019
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - May 19th, 2019
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - April 28th, 2019
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - April 23rd, 2019
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - April 23rd, 2019
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - April 22nd, 2019
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - April 21st, 2019
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - April 21st, 2019
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - April 21st, 2019
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2019
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - April 19th, 2019
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - April 19th, 2019
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Testing - March 25th, 2019
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - March 18th, 2019
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - March 18th, 2019
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - March 18th, 2019
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - March 18th, 2019
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - March 18th, 2019
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - August 28th, 2018
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - August 9th, 2018
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - July 28th, 2018
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - July 25th, 2018
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - July 25th, 2018
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - July 25th, 2018
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - July 22nd, 2018
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - July 20th, 2018
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - July 20th, 2018
- Exercise and Mental Health - July 20th, 2018
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - July 20th, 2018
- Low-T Treatment Before and After -- How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - July 19th, 2018
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - July 19th, 2018
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - July 18th, 2018
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - May 9th, 2018
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - May 2nd, 2018
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - April 27th, 2018
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - January 22nd, 2014
- HCG and Testosterone - January 18th, 2014
- Hormone Level Testing - January 13th, 2014
- Hormone Levels in Men - January 12th, 2014
- What Causes Low Testosterone - January 7th, 2014
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 1st, 2014
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Levels - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone and Body Building - December 30th, 2013
- Testosterone Androgen - December 29th, 2013
- Testosterone for Women - December 29th, 2013
Contact Us Now
How useful was this post?
Click on a smiley face to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Word Count: 605