Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Aging. Once thought to be an unavoidable eventuality that will slowly destroy our body and quality of life from within the process of aging is now something that can be directly influenced through medical science. While there are many symptoms of aging there is one underlying factor that plays a role in causing us to grow old.
The main proteins in our body that control it's different functions are hormones. There are two main hormones that play a big role in how aging affects the human body, testosterone and human growth hormone. This site is dedicated to providing you with information the role testosterone plays in your body, the problems that occur as your testosterone levels decline, and what you can do to take charge of your life and prevent some of the previously unavoidable side effects of low testosterone levels.
Testosterone is Important
Testosterone for men is like water for fish, you just aren't going to make it very far without it! This hormone is literally the source of male virility. Testosterone is much more prevalent in men than women and is responsible for all masculine traits, including muscular development, sexual drive and ability, metabolism, and mental function.
When a man hits puberty his testosterone levels rise dramatically, leading to a large gain in height and size, development of the sexual organ and the beginning of semen production and fertility, a deepening of voice, and facial and body hair. It is this hormone alone that separate the men from the boys.
Testosterone Levels Decline with Age
Once a man hits the age of 30, and sometimes even earlier, the levels of testosterone maintained by his body will have started to decline. Levels often begin to fluctuate from the age of 20-29 but once you hit 30 it's all down hill from there. While maintaining a rigorous exercise routine and eating healthy can help slow the decline nothing you can do on your own will prevent this sapping of male virility from your life.
While many people will say that aging is just a 'fact of life' or that 'it's natural to grow old' we maintain that this is a defeatist attitude that will only lead to diminished quality of life. Real men will meet this challenge head on, taking a proactive approach to addressing this problem the same way they would confront any other problem that comes their way.
Treating Testosterone Deficiency
In today's world of medical miracles there are numerous treatment options available to men who aren't going to take declining testosterone levels lying down. From creams and gels or patches that contain testosterone and can be applied topically to testosterone esters that are injected into a large muscle mass, usually in the glutes or thighs. All of these options have different pros and cons, making it very important that you consult with a physician before and during any testosterone replacement therapy cycle.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
Here at Testosterone.me we have worked hard to find the best doctors that specialize in hormone replacement therapy to treat you. If you are suffering from the effects of low levels of testosterone and you're ready to change your life for the better than please give us a call or fill out the simple form on the right and we will connect you with a physician in your area that will be able to assist you in developing a testosterone regimen that will revitalize your body and soul and have you feeling like the young virile man you remember. Don't wait, life is too short to waste, contact us today!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone Testing - November 20th, 2021 [May 7th, 2021]
- Testosterone for Men - April 13th, 2021 [April 13th, 2021]
- Testosterone Side Effects, Risks, Dangers and Negative Effects - October 26th, 2021 [March 2nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Supplements: Vitamin and Amino Acid Pills Versus Real Testosterone - October 16th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- Testosterone Frequently Asked Questions - November 22nd, 2021 [February 26th, 2021]
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - November 5th, 2021 [January 30th, 2021]
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - November 20th, 2021 [January 22nd, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - November 5th, 2021 [January 19th, 2021]
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - October 31st, 2021 [January 17th, 2021]
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 22nd, 2021 [January 16th, 2021]
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - October 22nd, 2021 [January 11th, 2021]
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - October 18th, 2021 [January 7th, 2021]
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - October 28th, 2021 [January 4th, 2021]
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - November 17th, 2021 [January 3rd, 2021]
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - October 24th, 2021 [December 31st, 2020]
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - November 2nd, 2021 [December 28th, 2020]
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - November 7th, 2021 [December 19th, 2020]
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - October 30th, 2021 [December 17th, 2020]
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - October 16th, 2021 [December 7th, 2020]
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - October 24th, 2021 [December 6th, 2020]
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - November 4th, 2021 [November 27th, 2020]
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - November 20th, 2021 [October 29th, 2020]
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - November 10th, 2021 [October 14th, 2020]
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - November 20th, 2021 [October 10th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - October 30th, 2021 [October 6th, 2020]
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - November 28th, 2021 [September 22nd, 2020]
- Low-T Treatment Before and After -- How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - November 8th, 2021 [September 6th, 2020]
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - November 3rd, 2021 [September 2nd, 2020]
- Exercise and Mental Health - November 7th, 2021 [September 1st, 2020]
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - November 8th, 2021 [August 31st, 2020]
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - November 11th, 2021 [August 30th, 2020]
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - November 12th, 2021 [August 28th, 2020]
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - November 14th, 2021 [August 26th, 2020]
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - November 10th, 2021 [August 25th, 2020]
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - November 21st, 2021 [August 12th, 2020]
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - November 8th, 2021 [July 30th, 2020]
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - October 19th, 2021 [June 21st, 2020]
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - October 24th, 2021 [June 20th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - October 16th, 2021 [June 16th, 2020]
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - November 18th, 2021 [May 17th, 2020]
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - November 27th, 2021 [January 2nd, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - November 19th, 2021 [December 29th, 2019]
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - November 13th, 2020 [January 22nd, 2014]
- HCG and Testosterone - November 11th, 2020 [January 18th, 2014]
- Hormone Level Testing - October 9th, 2020 [January 13th, 2014]
- Hormone Levels in Men - November 7th, 2020 [January 12th, 2014]
- What Causes Low Testosterone - November 19th, 2020 [January 7th, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 16th, 2020 [January 1st, 2014]
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - November 22nd, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - October 5th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone Levels - November 10th, 2020 [December 31st, 2013]
- Testosterone and Body Building - November 23rd, 2020 [December 30th, 2013]
- Testosterone Androgen - November 19th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
- Testosterone for Women - October 15th, 2020 [December 29th, 2013]
Word Count: 605