Aging men have to worry about a lot of things — raising kids, maintaining their careers, and staying healthy.
It's a lot of work.
They also have to worry about pleasing their significant other. Sexual satisfaction plays a huge role in the quality of life, and it's during middle age when sexual desire and ability begin to wane. Testosterone deficiency is mostly to blame.
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/291315228
Video Download: Low T Therapy For Andropause Treating Male Menopause
Video Stream: Low T Therapy For Andropause Treating Male Menopause
There are many ways in which our bodies work against us as we grow older. Hormone imbalance is one of the many issues that compromise our ability to make the most of our lives as we age. For men, one of the most frustrating age-related hormonal conditions is andropause.
What is Andropause?
Andropause is the medical terminology for age-associated testosterone deficiency, frequently referred to just as low-t.
The majority of men don't experience issues related to testosterone deficiency until they reach their forties or fifties, though some guys may experience these problems as early as thirty if they maintain an unhealthy lifestyle.
Alcoholism, obesity, smoking, and a sedentary lifestyle all suppress testosterone activity, for example. Even the healthiest of men can experience symptoms of andropause eventually, however.
The Rate of Testosterone Decline in Aging Men
This is because testosterone decline is endemic to the human condition.
Without medical intervention, there is no way to avoid andropause. Many aspects of the body function like clockwork and every man on earth exist by this same clock.
Testosterone levels spike during childhood and remain ample during young adulthood, only to fall into a pattern of slow and steady decline beginning around thirty and ongoing until the end of the lifespan.
Though every man has the same clock, these clocks can be tuned quite differently. Some males are more sensitive to the effects of declining testosterone levels and will display symptoms sooner than others.
Other guys are more resilient and can sustain high physiological capacity even when available testosterone supplies start to dwindle.
In general, however, men experience a decline in serum testosterone of around 1-2% annually, and this decline is ongoing. This fall generally starts sometime between the age of 27 and 30. Andropause is insidious, and it drains your vitality quietly and stealthily.
The Impact of Andropause
A man's body can persist in a state of wellness even as testosterone levels start to fall, but the lower that t-levels drop, the more of a strain that hormone decline becomes on male essence.
The most recognizable symptoms of andropause are sexual dissatisfaction and low libido. Testosterone is both the ignition-source of sexual desire and the fuel that keeps the passion burning.
Men with low-t have trouble generating excitement for sexual activity and also experience diminished pleasure from that activity.
Testosterone strongly influences female desire as well, though women produce far less testosterone than their male counterparts. As testosterone production falls further, symptoms of erectile dysfunction become more likely, especially when underlying circulatory issues are at play.
Most men are reasonably aware of the impact of low-t on sexual function, but testosterone also affects health in a variety of other significant ways.
For example, testosterone is a robust anabolic hormone, meaning that it positively impacts both muscle mass and body fat distribution. Low-t makes it harder to gain muscle mass and easier to gain weight.
Testosterone is also essential for metabolism, and andropause leads to diminished exercise capacity and increased incidence of fatigue. Testosterone deficiency also heightens the risk of depression and sleeping issues while also hurting cardiovascular and circulatory health.
Low-t is dangerous and leads to an increased risk of heart attack, stroke, hypertension, obesity, and more.
Treating Andropause with Prescription Testosterone
Luckily, though andropause is a chronic condition, there are treatments available that can mitigate the negative symptoms of low-t.
Testosterone replacement therapy restores waning testosterone and protects sexual desire and health while also improving the muscle-fat ratio, increasing energy levels, and more.
There are multiple avenues of testosterone restoration available, including Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate injections, low-t gels, and transdermal creams, all of which have a strong safety record and an immutable history of results!
Interested in Hormone Therapy for Andropause?
If you feel as though low-t is impairing your desire and ability to live a happy and healthy life, our low-t specialists are here to help.
At our licensed and board-certified Hormone Clinic, we have HRT doctors standing by that can help you improve your hormone balance and improve your vitality.
We work with doctors across America to provide local hormone therapy nationwide.
If you're thirty or older and interested in testosterone, HGH, sermorelin, or any other form of restorative hormone therapy, we encourage you to reach out to us for a free consultation!
- How Can Low Testosterone Affect Male Fertility? - July 28th, 2021
- Male Menopause - Andropause Information - May 30th, 2021
- Got Andropause? Male Renewal With Androgen Testosterone Treatment for Men - May 11th, 2021
- Andropause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - March 15th, 2021
- Clomiphene Citrate for Testosterone Deficiency - January 13th, 2021
- Study Questions Longtime Treatment for Prostate Cancer - November 10th, 2020
- Hypogonadism Guide - August 16th, 2020
- What is Andropause - August 15th, 2020
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 10th, 2020
- Six Surprising Low-T Signs - August 8th, 2020
- Natesto Testosterone Nasal Gel Therapy on the Horizon - July 2nd, 2020
- Five Ways to Manage Cholesterol Without Medication - May 18th, 2020
- What is Andropause? - Renew Youth - August 14th, 2016
- Andropause - July 21st, 2016
- Male menopause - NHS Choices - July 4th, 2016
- Male menopause: Myth or reality? - Mayo Clinic - July 4th, 2016
- Andropause Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes ... - June 9th, 2016
- About Andropause - Masters Men's Clinic - May 14th, 2016
- What is Andropause? - Global Healing Center Health Products & Information - May 14th, 2016
- Andropause (Male Menopause) - ZRT Laboratory - April 21st, 2016
- Andropause Symptoms - Male Menopause Symptoms - BodyLogicMD - Home Page - April 21st, 2016
- Andropause/Male Menopause - Symptoms and Diagnosis - April 21st, 2016
- Andropause - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis ... - April 6th, 2016
- Andropause: Physical and Mental Symptoms and Treatment - April 5th, 2016
- Andropause Treatment| Symptoms | Peptides Australia - April 4th, 2016
- Andropause or male menopause | Manna Health - April 4th, 2016
- Andropause Treatment Program Renew Man - September 18th, 2015
- Andropause: When Guys Get 'The Change' | Lisa Turner - September 7th, 2015
- Low T/Andropause - Maze Men's Sexual & Reproductive Health - August 3rd, 2015
- Symptoms Of Andropause (Male Menopause) Renew Man - July 13th, 2015
- Andropause / Male Menopause - Treatment - Medindia - July 13th, 2015
- Andropause (Male Menopause) Treatments - May 11th, 2015
- "TongKat Ali - Great for Andropause" - Video - May 4th, 2015
- Andropause Meaning - Video - April 21st, 2015
- Andropause - Male menopause - Symptoms - Causes ... - April 4th, 2015
- Menopause Dr Dewi Gaduh and Andropause Dr Ridwan T CD 2 - Video - March 26th, 2015
- Menopause Dr Dewi Gaduh and Andropause Dr Ridwan T - Video - March 26th, 2015
- The Male Menopause: Andropause - Nicole Ortiz, ND - Video - March 25th, 2015
- How Hucksters Are Profiting Off of Testosterone and Growth Hormone - March 25th, 2015
- The 10-point guide to the integral management of menopausal health - March 17th, 2015
- Andropause "Low T": #1: High Blood Sugar - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Menopause/Andropause List - Video - March 5th, 2015
- Andropause - Low Testosterone :: Department of Urology - February 23rd, 2015
- Live life! Avoid fatigue - hormonal imbalances - February 21st, 2015
- 3 out of 10 S.Korean men over 40 suffer andropause symptoms / YTN - Video - February 12th, 2015
- Tips to ease fatigue - January 22nd, 2015
- Andropause and Prostate Enlargement #15 - Video - January 11th, 2015
- Andropause | Health | Embarrassing | Channel4.com/bodies - December 29th, 2014
- Aging changes in the male reproductive system: MedlinePlus ... - December 19th, 2014
- EMAS promotes the study of midlife health through its journal - December 2nd, 2014
- My Journey In And Out Of Andropause! - November 19th, 2014
- GENERATION RX PLUS- ANDROPAUSE- ASK THE EXPERTS - Video - November 13th, 2014
- What are hormones and how do they affect me? - November 12th, 2014
- Andropause Depression Symptoms What Are Andropause Depression Symptoms - Video - November 10th, 2014
- Andropause, Late Onset Hypogonadism (LOH), male menopause ... - November 4th, 2014
- MEN HEALTH PROBLEMS - blogspot.com - October 30th, 2014
- Menopause | Andropause Workshop Preview - Video - October 30th, 2014
- Andropause: Dealing With Male Menopause - blogspot.com - October 28th, 2014
- What is Male Menopause - Healthline - October 28th, 2014
- Male Menopause: Get Facts about Symptoms and Treatments - October 28th, 2014
- The Male Andropause - Schachter Center for Complementary ... - October 28th, 2014
- Health Column: Anti-aging strategies - October 23rd, 2014
- Herbs For Andropause - Video - October 21st, 2014
- Dr. Farnesi explains that men also go through Menopause. Its called Andropause. - Video - October 18th, 2014
- Healthy Trinbago - Andropause - Video - October 3rd, 2014
- Find Out What Makes Sex Amazing Instead of So-So in this New Book by Sexual Medicine Scientist, Dr. E - October 3rd, 2014
- Hormone fluctuation affects men, too - October 1st, 2014
- Tired? Not interested in sex? Mister, you might be in andropause - September 18th, 2014
- Elsevier journal Maturitas publishes position statement on breast cancer screening - September 17th, 2014
- Dr. Reese explains that men also go through Menopause. Its called Andropause. - Video - September 13th, 2014
- Menopause in Men (a.k.a. Andropause) - Fact or Fiction - Video - September 6th, 2014
- What are the symptoms of andropause? - Video - August 31st, 2014
- Andropause and Depression - Video - August 30th, 2014
- Male Hot Flashes - Check Out wwwAndropauseGuide dot com To Solve Andropause - Video - August 23rd, 2014
- Daytime Dr Miller Menopause v Andropause MP4 version - Video - July 28th, 2014
- New Case Study Highlights Effectiveness of Testosterone Therapy in Fighting Weight Gain and Fatigue - July 26th, 2014
- Andropause, Menopause, and Sexuality As We Age: Art of Aging 102 - Video - July 9th, 2014
- Dr Naina About Andropause - Video - June 28th, 2014
- LBC Sat with Vanessa Menopause & Andropause - Video - June 26th, 2014
- Did You Know? - June 24th, 2014
Word Count: 800