Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293537947
Video Download: Natesto Testosterone Nasal Gel Therapy On The Horizon
Video Stream: Natesto Testosterone Nasal Gel Therapy On The Horizon
Testosterone Replacement Therapy is a highly effective hormone treatment designed to restore Testosterone Levels in patients suffering from Low-T and Andropause. One issue with Testosterone Treatments as they exist today is that each form of therapy has its own distinct drawbacks. Typical types of treatment involve Testosterone Patches, Testosterone Gels, Testosterone Implants, and Testosterone Injections.
Low-T Patch Drawbacks – Transdermal Patches have to adhere to the skin 22-24 hours per day. Some people don't like the appearance of these patches, and a small portion of patients develop irritation as a result of the patches. These patches also have issues when submerged in water.
Low-T Gel Drawbacks – Gel and Cream Testosterone come with the risk of transference if someone makes physical contact with the area where the treatment is administered, in the hours following application. These treatments also wash off when exposed to water in the first few hours, reducing the effectiveness of treatment in that case.
Low-T Implant Drawbacks – Testosterone Pellets provide a 3-5 month dose of Testosterone, but must be surgically implanted in an outpatient procedure. Furthermore, there is a small risk of infection and a slightly more significant risk that the pellets will dislodge from the implantation site.
Low-T Injection Drawbacks – Testosterone Injections provide a Testosterone Dose, which lasts from three days to three weeks. But many people have issues with needle anxiety, and Injectable Testosterone takes the most specialized care to administer.
Because of these drawbacks, and the millions of patients nationwide and worldwide that can benefit from Low-T Therapy, pharmaceutical companies are coming up with new and inventive ways to administer Bio-Identical Testosterone. One of the latest of these is Natesto, which is a Low-T treatment designed to be delivered to the inside of the nostril. The skin inside the nose is thin and readily absorbs the medication, and the area is incredibly resistant to transference. The idea behind applying the drug to the nostril is similar to medications like Axiron, which are designed to be delivered to the armpit—by providing medicine to an area which is difficult to make contact with by accident, it reduces the risk of transference.
As of December 2014, Natesto is owned by Endo Pharmaceuticals and was developed by Trimel Pharmaceuticals. The rights to Natesto were sold by Trimel for a total of twenty-five million dollars, with potential future revenues. Natesto has been under FDA Testing and finally met FDA approval in May of the same year. The product should be available to patients for prescription in the spring of 2015.
What is Natesto Used For?
Natesto is intended for the treatment of Testosterone Deficiency, Andropause, and Low-T. Patients with abnormally low Testosterone Levels can use Natesto to Boost Testosterone Levels to normal levels associated with health and vitality. The treatment can be used for both Primary and Secondary Testosterone Deficiency.
Who Should Not Use Natesto?
Natesto is not intended for women with Low-T, because Natesto is concentrated at a dose much higher than women need. Natesto may be available in the future for the treatment of Pediatric Testosterone Deficiency. But there has not been sufficient clinical study conducted on Natesto for it to be approved for use by boys with Testosterone Deficiency.
How Does Natesto Work?
Natesto is intended to be applied inside the nostrils three times daily. The Low-T Treatment is delivered in a canister with a pump-action. Each time the pump is pressed, it produces half of the necessary dose. It takes two pumps to deliver an entire dose of Natesto Testosterone, a pump for each nostril. Each pump provides 5.5 milligrams of Bio-Identical Hormone Treatment, and each tri-daily dose provides 11 milligrams of treatment, meaning that the patient receives 33 milligrams of Testosterone each day.
What Men Should Avoid Natesto Low-T Nasal Therapy?
Men that have prostate cancer should avoid Testosterone Therapy because there is evidence that Testosterone Treatments exacerbate existing tumors. Patients with breast cancer should also avoid taking Natesto Andropause Treatment because it can potentially worsen breast cancer through its conversion into Estrogen.
Side Effects That May Occur as a Result of Natesto Treatment
- Low-T Therapy can lead to or exacerbate sleep apnea in at-risk patients.
- Patients with liver, kidney, or heart disease may experience edema.
- If Natesto is used externally, it can potentially lead to a wholly suppressed sperm count.
- There is some evidence that suggests that patients using Low-T products such as Natesto may be at an increased risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis or Venous Thromboembolism.
- Testosterone Treatments can increase PSA Counts, but there is no evidence that this has any adverse health effects. Because of this symptom, be sure to be evaluated for Prostate Cancer before starting treatment.
Common Reactions to Natesto
The following are symptoms that were experienced while Natesto was being evaluated by the FDA, all of which occurred in more than three percent of patients:
- Nasal Scabbing
- Sinus Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Discomfort in Natesto Application
- Stuffy nose
- A headache
- Increased PSA Count
Who Should I Talk to if I am Interested in Testosterone Therapy?
Natesto will be available to patients shortly, but there are lots of excellent Low-T Treatments available to you today. We listed the drawbacks of various forms of Testosterone Treatment at the start of the article, but none of these drawbacks are so dominant that they should lead you not to consider treatment if you can benefit.
Testosterone HRT is a fantastic option for patients looking to restore their Testosterone Production to a healthy level, and want to improve their health and quality of life in the face of Andropause and Low-T.
If you are interested in Low-T Treatment, or any other form of Hormone Treatment, we encourage you to contact our clinic.
We have specialists standing by that can discuss HRT Options with you and help you decide if you'd like to set up an appointment with a physician in your area that can get you started.
If diagnostic testing shows that you can benefit from Hormone Replacement Therapy, we can deliver HRT Products directly to your address so you can begin treatment as soon as possible!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Five Things That, Surprisingly, Lower Your Testosterone Levels - January 3rd, 2023 [April 5th, 2022]
- 3 out of 10 (three out of ten) South Korean men over 40 suffer andropause symptoms / YTN - Video - March 19th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- How Can Low Testosterone Affect Male Fertility? - January 6th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- Male Menopause - Andropause Information - November 29th, 2021 [May 30th, 2021]
- Got Andropause? Male Renewal With Androgen Testosterone Treatment for Men - December 31st, 2022 [May 11th, 2021]
- Andropause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - March 15th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Clomiphene Citrate for Testosterone Deficiency - November 14th, 2021 [January 13th, 2021]
- Low-T Therapy for Andropause — Treating Male Menopause - November 11th, 2021 [January 12th, 2021]
- Study Questions Longtime Treatment for Prostate Cancer - November 2nd, 2021 [November 10th, 2020]
- Hypogonadism Guide - October 16th, 2021 [August 16th, 2020]
- What is Andropause - November 7th, 2021 [August 15th, 2020]
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - November 14th, 2021 [August 10th, 2020]
- Six Surprising Low-T Signs - November 23rd, 2021 [August 8th, 2020]
- Five Ways to Manage Cholesterol Without Medication - November 20th, 2021 [May 18th, 2020]
- What is Andropause? - Renew Youth - November 5th, 2020 [August 14th, 2016]
- Andropause - November 29th, 2020 [July 21st, 2016]
- Male menopause - NHS Choices - October 13th, 2020 [July 4th, 2016]
- Male menopause: Myth or reality? - Mayo Clinic - December 6th, 2017 [July 4th, 2016]
- Andropause Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes ... - June 9th, 2016 [June 9th, 2016]
- About Andropause - Masters Men's Clinic - November 11th, 2020 [May 14th, 2016]
- What is Andropause? - Global Healing Center Health Products & Information - October 28th, 2020 [May 14th, 2016]
- Andropause (Male Menopause) - ZRT Laboratory - November 5th, 2020 [April 21st, 2016]
- Andropause Symptoms - Male Menopause Symptoms - BodyLogicMD - Home Page - December 9th, 2017 [April 21st, 2016]
- Andropause/Male Menopause - Symptoms and Diagnosis - December 28th, 2017 [April 21st, 2016]
- Andropause - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis ... - November 26th, 2020 [April 6th, 2016]
- Andropause: Physical and Mental Symptoms and Treatment - November 21st, 2020 [April 5th, 2016]
- Andropause Treatment| Symptoms | Peptides Australia - October 14th, 2020 [April 4th, 2016]
- Andropause or male menopause | Manna Health - October 9th, 2020 [April 4th, 2016]
- Andropause Treatment Program Renew Man - December 26th, 2017 [September 18th, 2015]
- Andropause: When Guys Get 'The Change' | Lisa Turner - December 4th, 2017 [September 7th, 2015]
- Low T/Andropause - Maze Men's Sexual & Reproductive Health - November 17th, 2020 [August 3rd, 2015]
- Symptoms Of Andropause (Male Menopause) Renew Man - November 12th, 2020 [July 13th, 2015]
- Andropause / Male Menopause - Treatment - Medindia - March 20th, 2016 [July 13th, 2015]
- Andropause (Male Menopause) Treatments - December 23rd, 2017 [May 11th, 2015]
- "TongKat Ali - Great for Andropause" - Video - October 27th, 2020 [May 4th, 2015]
- Andropause Meaning - Video - November 3rd, 2020 [April 21st, 2015]
- Andropause - Male menopause - Symptoms - Causes ... - November 8th, 2020 [April 4th, 2015]
- Menopause Dr Dewi Gaduh and Andropause Dr Ridwan T CD 2 - Video - October 25th, 2020 [March 26th, 2015]
- Menopause Dr Dewi Gaduh and Andropause Dr Ridwan T - Video - November 22nd, 2020 [March 26th, 2015]
- The Male Menopause: Andropause - Nicole Ortiz, ND - Video - November 19th, 2020 [March 25th, 2015]
- How Hucksters Are Profiting Off of Testosterone and Growth Hormone - November 23rd, 2020 [March 25th, 2015]
- The 10-point guide to the integral management of menopausal health - November 1st, 2020 [March 17th, 2015]
- Andropause "Low T": #1: High Blood Sugar - Video - March 6th, 2015 [March 6th, 2015]
- Menopause/Andropause List - Video - October 10th, 2020 [March 5th, 2015]
- Andropause - Low Testosterone :: Department of Urology - October 7th, 2020 [February 23rd, 2015]
- Live life! Avoid fatigue - hormonal imbalances - December 29th, 2016 [February 21st, 2015]
- Tips to ease fatigue - October 10th, 2020 [January 22nd, 2015]
- Andropause and Prostate Enlargement #15 - Video - October 20th, 2020 [January 11th, 2015]
- Andropause | Health | Embarrassing | Channel4.com/bodies - December 22nd, 2017 [December 29th, 2014]
- Aging changes in the male reproductive system: MedlinePlus ... - November 18th, 2020 [December 19th, 2014]
- EMAS promotes the study of midlife health through its journal - December 29th, 2016 [December 2nd, 2014]
- My Journey In And Out Of Andropause! - June 4th, 2020 [November 19th, 2014]
- GENERATION RX PLUS- ANDROPAUSE- ASK THE EXPERTS - Video - November 13th, 2020 [November 13th, 2014]
- What are hormones and how do they affect me? - November 21st, 2020 [November 12th, 2014]
- Andropause, Late Onset Hypogonadism (LOH), male menopause ... - November 8th, 2020 [November 4th, 2014]
- MEN HEALTH PROBLEMS - blogspot.com - October 30th, 2020 [October 30th, 2014]
- Menopause | Andropause Workshop Preview - Video - October 30th, 2014 [October 30th, 2014]
- Andropause: Dealing With Male Menopause - blogspot.com - October 28th, 2014 [October 28th, 2014]
- What is Male Menopause - Healthline - October 26th, 2020 [October 28th, 2014]
- Male Menopause: Get Facts about Symptoms and Treatments - November 6th, 2020 [October 28th, 2014]
- The Male Andropause - Schachter Center for Complementary ... - October 28th, 2014 [October 28th, 2014]
- Health Column: Anti-aging strategies - November 4th, 2020 [October 23rd, 2014]
- Herbs For Andropause - Video - November 21st, 2020 [October 21st, 2014]
- Dr. Farnesi explains that men also go through Menopause. Its called Andropause. - Video - October 11th, 2020 [October 18th, 2014]
- Healthy Trinbago - Andropause - Video - November 13th, 2020 [October 3rd, 2014]
- Find Out What Makes Sex Amazing Instead of So-So in this New Book by Sexual Medicine Scientist, Dr. E - May 4th, 2015 [October 3rd, 2014]
- Hormone fluctuation affects men, too - October 26th, 2020 [October 1st, 2014]
- Tired? Not interested in sex? Mister, you might be in andropause - October 15th, 2020 [September 18th, 2014]
- Elsevier journal Maturitas publishes position statement on breast cancer screening - May 4th, 2015 [September 17th, 2014]
- Dr. Reese explains that men also go through Menopause. Its called Andropause. - Video - October 23rd, 2020 [September 13th, 2014]
- Menopause in Men (a.k.a. Andropause) - Fact or Fiction - Video - September 6th, 2014 [September 6th, 2014]
- What are the symptoms of andropause? - Video - October 20th, 2020 [August 31st, 2014]
- Andropause and Depression - Video - October 26th, 2020 [August 30th, 2014]
- Male Hot Flashes - Check Out wwwAndropauseGuide dot com To Solve Andropause - Video - October 4th, 2020 [August 23rd, 2014]
- Daytime Dr Miller Menopause v Andropause MP4 version - Video - November 1st, 2020 [July 28th, 2014]
- New Case Study Highlights Effectiveness of Testosterone Therapy in Fighting Weight Gain and Fatigue - May 4th, 2015 [July 26th, 2014]
- Andropause, Menopause, and Sexuality As We Age: Art of Aging 102 - Video - October 26th, 2020 [July 9th, 2014]
- Dr Naina About Andropause - Video - October 3rd, 2020 [June 28th, 2014]
- LBC Sat with Vanessa Menopause & Andropause - Video - June 26th, 2014 [June 26th, 2014]
- Did You Know? - November 4th, 2020 [June 24th, 2014]
Word Count: 1027