Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293545818
Video Download: Six Surprising Low T Signs
Video Stream: Six Surprising Low T Signs
Testosterone Deficiency has a big impact on male health, and, like most hormonal deficiencies, Low-T leads to a full spectrum of related symptoms. Among the most well-known signs of Testosterone Deficiency are low sex drive, fatigue, and depression.
These aren't the only symptoms, however, and knowing a greater range of symptoms can help you recognize your need for treatment more quickly.
Andropause not only affects sex, energy levels, and psychological well-being, but it can also impact body fat distribution, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and the strength of your bones.
If you feel that Testosterone Deficiency may be suppressing your ability to live and enjoy your life, it is simple and easy to get tested for Low-T.
A physical and blood test provides all of the information needed to assess your Testosterone Levels. Let's discuss some of the less well-recognized symptoms of Low-T.
Testosterone Deficiency Saps Bone Density
One of the most insidious symptoms of Low-T is that it reduces your bone mineral density, putting you more at risk for osteoporosis, bone fractures, and breaks. Less Testosterone leads directly to weaker bones.
The scary thing about this is that Osteoporosis isn't easily diagnosed until you actually break a bone. Studies have shown that Testosterone Replacement Therapy can reduce the risks associated with Osteoporosis, giving you stronger and healthier bones.
In one study, published in the American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, doctors provided a 12-month regimen of Bio-Identical Low-T Treatment to males sixty years and older with Low-T.
After a year of treatment, the men were found to have stronger bones, including in the two areas that put men most at risk — the hip bone and the bones of the lower spine.
Researchers are just beginning to understand how Testosterone interacts with the human bone structure. It appears that Testosterone encourages a process known as Bone Remodelling, in which structures known as osteoblasts take minerals and cycle them back into healthy bone.
Testosterone, Stroke, and Heart Attack
There has been a lot of debate regarding how Testosterone Therapy affects cardiovascular health and impacts the risk of myocardial infarctions and stroke.
A huge study released in 2015 showed that there were no significant negative effects associated with Testosterone Treatment as related to the heart and that Testosterone Replacement may actually reduce the risk of many dangerous cardiovascular events.
Men with Low-T are more likely to experience a heart attack, stroke, and other heart-related health issues.
A survey of medical literature released in Andrology in the fall of 2014 analyzed data from a decade of over fifty studies and found that Low-T was strongly associated with early mortality and heart-related health issues.
Testosterone, Numbness, and Nerve Damage
Low Testosterone Levels, and conditions related to Low-T such as chronic pain and diabetes, are associated with peripheral nerve damage.
Many other conditions and events can lead to nerve damage, including physical trauma and cancer treatment. There is growing evidence that Testosterone Replacement Therapy with Creams, Gels, or Injections can alleviate symptoms associated with nerve pain and nerve damage and may even encourage the healing process.
Men with Diabetes, in particular, have been found to benefit greatly from Andropause/Low-T Treatment.
Testosterone Deficiency and Skin Health
One area which is rarely discussed with regard to Low-T is skin health. Men that have physiologically low levels of Testosterone are more likely to experience problems with existing skin conditions like dermatitis and psoriasis, and men, in general, are more likely to experience dry and cracked skin.
In a study released by The Journal of Dermatology in 2015, scientists evaluated male patients with psoriasis and organized them based on their Testosterone Levels.
They discovered that males that suffered from psoriasis were more likely to have suppressed Testosterone Levels than men with adequate or naturally high Testosterone Levels.
This could be because health issues related to inflammation generally lead to increased cortisol production, which encourages Estrogen production and suppresses Testosterone Levels.
Testosterone Deficiency, Obesity, and Weight Loss Struggles
There is a powerful connection between obesity and Testosterone Deficiency. This is also true for patients that are simply overweight.
It is believed that Low-T naturally encourages the body to preserve body mass, and it is also true that putting on the pounds inhibits your body's ability to maintain homeostatic Testosterone Levels. Adipose fat cells are the male body's primary means to produce Estrogen.
This means that men that are overweight produce too much Estrogen, which suppresses Testosterone Levels and encourages further weight gain.
Males that have tried exercise and diet but have found little benefit in spite of their best efforts would be smart to get their Testosterone Levels checked because Low-T could be what is preventing them from dropping the pounds.
One particular study released by Obesity Research and Clinical Practice in the summer of 2014 followed 181 men that were significantly overweight. While taking Low-T Treatment, these males lost an average of 47 pounds. Testosterone HRT also benefitted the patients in other ways—It improved their cholesterol profile, reduced blood pressure, and normalized blood sugar.
Testosterone may not only help men lose weight but protect them from diabetes and insulin resistance as well.
Testosterone, Cognitive Capacity, and Memory
One recently analyzed issue related to Low-T is cognitive insufficiency. There is growing evidence that Low Testosterone Levels are related to inhibited cognitive ability and mental fogginess.
Furthermore, Testosterone Therapy appears to ameliorate cognitive issues related to Low-T, which may even relate to Alzheimer's, though much more research will need to be done.
Researchers released data analysis in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism regarding aging men that took part in the Concord Health and Ageing in Men Project.
They discovered that men with Less Testosterone were more likely to experience memory issues than their peers. There is also evidence that Low-T can inhibit hand-eye coordination, based on data from Supportive Care in Cancer, August 2014.
Men with prostate cancer take drugs to greatly suppress Testosterone Production, and while their T-Levels were down, visual-motor coordination was found to be significantly lower than it was prior to treatment.
Testosterone Deficiency is a complex and multifaceted disorder. If you feel that Low-T may be impacting your health and wellness, reach out to a medical professional for blood testing and evaluation.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy may be able to seriously change your life.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Five Things That, Surprisingly, Lower Your Testosterone Levels - January 3rd, 2023 [April 5th, 2022]
- 3 out of 10 (three out of ten) South Korean men over 40 suffer andropause symptoms / YTN - Video - March 19th, 2022 [February 12th, 2022]
- How Can Low Testosterone Affect Male Fertility? - January 6th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- Male Menopause - Andropause Information - November 29th, 2021 [May 30th, 2021]
- Got Andropause? Male Renewal With Androgen Testosterone Treatment for Men - December 31st, 2022 [May 11th, 2021]
- Andropause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - March 15th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Clomiphene Citrate for Testosterone Deficiency - November 14th, 2021 [January 13th, 2021]
- Low-T Therapy for Andropause — Treating Male Menopause - November 11th, 2021 [January 12th, 2021]
- Study Questions Longtime Treatment for Prostate Cancer - November 2nd, 2021 [November 10th, 2020]
- Hypogonadism Guide - October 16th, 2021 [August 16th, 2020]
- What is Andropause - November 7th, 2021 [August 15th, 2020]
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - November 14th, 2021 [August 10th, 2020]
- Natesto Testosterone Nasal Gel Therapy on the Horizon - November 20th, 2021 [July 2nd, 2020]
- Five Ways to Manage Cholesterol Without Medication - November 20th, 2021 [May 18th, 2020]
- What is Andropause? - Renew Youth - November 5th, 2020 [August 14th, 2016]
- Andropause - November 29th, 2020 [July 21st, 2016]
- Male menopause - NHS Choices - October 13th, 2020 [July 4th, 2016]
- Male menopause: Myth or reality? - Mayo Clinic - December 6th, 2017 [July 4th, 2016]
- Andropause Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes ... - June 9th, 2016 [June 9th, 2016]
- About Andropause - Masters Men's Clinic - November 11th, 2020 [May 14th, 2016]
- What is Andropause? - Global Healing Center Health Products & Information - October 28th, 2020 [May 14th, 2016]
- Andropause (Male Menopause) - ZRT Laboratory - November 5th, 2020 [April 21st, 2016]
- Andropause Symptoms - Male Menopause Symptoms - BodyLogicMD - Home Page - December 9th, 2017 [April 21st, 2016]
- Andropause/Male Menopause - Symptoms and Diagnosis - December 28th, 2017 [April 21st, 2016]
- Andropause - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis ... - November 26th, 2020 [April 6th, 2016]
- Andropause: Physical and Mental Symptoms and Treatment - November 21st, 2020 [April 5th, 2016]
- Andropause Treatment| Symptoms | Peptides Australia - October 14th, 2020 [April 4th, 2016]
- Andropause or male menopause | Manna Health - October 9th, 2020 [April 4th, 2016]
- Andropause Treatment Program Renew Man - December 26th, 2017 [September 18th, 2015]
- Andropause: When Guys Get 'The Change' | Lisa Turner - December 4th, 2017 [September 7th, 2015]
- Low T/Andropause - Maze Men's Sexual & Reproductive Health - November 17th, 2020 [August 3rd, 2015]
- Symptoms Of Andropause (Male Menopause) Renew Man - November 12th, 2020 [July 13th, 2015]
- Andropause / Male Menopause - Treatment - Medindia - March 20th, 2016 [July 13th, 2015]
- Andropause (Male Menopause) Treatments - December 23rd, 2017 [May 11th, 2015]
- "TongKat Ali - Great for Andropause" - Video - October 27th, 2020 [May 4th, 2015]
- Andropause Meaning - Video - November 3rd, 2020 [April 21st, 2015]
- Andropause - Male menopause - Symptoms - Causes ... - November 8th, 2020 [April 4th, 2015]
- Menopause Dr Dewi Gaduh and Andropause Dr Ridwan T CD 2 - Video - October 25th, 2020 [March 26th, 2015]
- Menopause Dr Dewi Gaduh and Andropause Dr Ridwan T - Video - November 22nd, 2020 [March 26th, 2015]
- The Male Menopause: Andropause - Nicole Ortiz, ND - Video - November 19th, 2020 [March 25th, 2015]
- How Hucksters Are Profiting Off of Testosterone and Growth Hormone - November 23rd, 2020 [March 25th, 2015]
- The 10-point guide to the integral management of menopausal health - November 1st, 2020 [March 17th, 2015]
- Andropause "Low T": #1: High Blood Sugar - Video - March 6th, 2015 [March 6th, 2015]
- Menopause/Andropause List - Video - October 10th, 2020 [March 5th, 2015]
- Andropause - Low Testosterone :: Department of Urology - October 7th, 2020 [February 23rd, 2015]
- Live life! Avoid fatigue - hormonal imbalances - December 29th, 2016 [February 21st, 2015]
- Tips to ease fatigue - October 10th, 2020 [January 22nd, 2015]
- Andropause and Prostate Enlargement #15 - Video - October 20th, 2020 [January 11th, 2015]
- Andropause | Health | Embarrassing | Channel4.com/bodies - December 22nd, 2017 [December 29th, 2014]
- Aging changes in the male reproductive system: MedlinePlus ... - November 18th, 2020 [December 19th, 2014]
- EMAS promotes the study of midlife health through its journal - December 29th, 2016 [December 2nd, 2014]
- My Journey In And Out Of Andropause! - June 4th, 2020 [November 19th, 2014]
- GENERATION RX PLUS- ANDROPAUSE- ASK THE EXPERTS - Video - November 13th, 2020 [November 13th, 2014]
- What are hormones and how do they affect me? - November 21st, 2020 [November 12th, 2014]
- Andropause, Late Onset Hypogonadism (LOH), male menopause ... - November 8th, 2020 [November 4th, 2014]
- MEN HEALTH PROBLEMS - blogspot.com - October 30th, 2020 [October 30th, 2014]
- Menopause | Andropause Workshop Preview - Video - October 30th, 2014 [October 30th, 2014]
- Andropause: Dealing With Male Menopause - blogspot.com - October 28th, 2014 [October 28th, 2014]
- What is Male Menopause - Healthline - October 26th, 2020 [October 28th, 2014]
- Male Menopause: Get Facts about Symptoms and Treatments - November 6th, 2020 [October 28th, 2014]
- The Male Andropause - Schachter Center for Complementary ... - October 28th, 2014 [October 28th, 2014]
- Health Column: Anti-aging strategies - November 4th, 2020 [October 23rd, 2014]
- Herbs For Andropause - Video - November 21st, 2020 [October 21st, 2014]
- Dr. Farnesi explains that men also go through Menopause. Its called Andropause. - Video - October 11th, 2020 [October 18th, 2014]
- Healthy Trinbago - Andropause - Video - November 13th, 2020 [October 3rd, 2014]
- Find Out What Makes Sex Amazing Instead of So-So in this New Book by Sexual Medicine Scientist, Dr. E - May 4th, 2015 [October 3rd, 2014]
- Hormone fluctuation affects men, too - October 26th, 2020 [October 1st, 2014]
- Tired? Not interested in sex? Mister, you might be in andropause - October 15th, 2020 [September 18th, 2014]
- Elsevier journal Maturitas publishes position statement on breast cancer screening - May 4th, 2015 [September 17th, 2014]
- Dr. Reese explains that men also go through Menopause. Its called Andropause. - Video - October 23rd, 2020 [September 13th, 2014]
- Menopause in Men (a.k.a. Andropause) - Fact or Fiction - Video - September 6th, 2014 [September 6th, 2014]
- What are the symptoms of andropause? - Video - October 20th, 2020 [August 31st, 2014]
- Andropause and Depression - Video - October 26th, 2020 [August 30th, 2014]
- Male Hot Flashes - Check Out wwwAndropauseGuide dot com To Solve Andropause - Video - October 4th, 2020 [August 23rd, 2014]
- Daytime Dr Miller Menopause v Andropause MP4 version - Video - November 1st, 2020 [July 28th, 2014]
- New Case Study Highlights Effectiveness of Testosterone Therapy in Fighting Weight Gain and Fatigue - May 4th, 2015 [July 26th, 2014]
- Andropause, Menopause, and Sexuality As We Age: Art of Aging 102 - Video - October 26th, 2020 [July 9th, 2014]
- Dr Naina About Andropause - Video - October 3rd, 2020 [June 28th, 2014]
- LBC Sat with Vanessa Menopause & Andropause - Video - June 26th, 2014 [June 26th, 2014]
- Did You Know? - November 4th, 2020 [June 24th, 2014]
Word Count: 1058