Video Download: Testosterone Gel Information.zip
Video Stream: Testosterone Gel Information
Though low-t is a problematic condition which affects millions of men nationwide, bio-identical testosterone therapy is a versatile treatment which can be administered in many ways.
There's no reason to be ashamed of your lack of libido — andropause therapy is more straightforward than ever before! Among the most common forms of testosterone replacement are low-t shots, testosterone patches, andropause creams, and testosterone gels. Low-t gels are very popular because they are clean, comfortable to use, and they are highly effective. Three of the most common brands of testosterone gel are Fortesta, Axiron, and Androgel.
What is Testosterone and What are the Implications of Low-T?
Testosterone is the core male anabolic hormone. It is the principal facilitator of sexual desire and libido, and also encourages healthy body composition and psychological wellness. Without sufficient testosterone, men are at significant risk for erectile dysfunction, depression, obesity, fatigue, heart attack, cardiovascular disease, and more. Smart health decisions go a long way to keep testosterone production elevated, but eventually, physiological changes associated with aging wreak havoc on endogenous testosterone production. This is where treatments like testosterone gel come to the rescue!
Low-T Gels vs. Testosterone Creams
Testosterone gels are used by men with testosterone deficiency that are looking to restore robust, healthy testosterone levels. The majority of low-t gel formulations are dispersed in a mixture of water and alcohol explicitly designed to facilitate the absorption of testosterone into the skin. Testosterone gels are a bit less messy than testosterone creams, which tend to leave a residue. Because many men use testosterone to facilitate positive lifestyle changes in addition to restoring healthy hormone levels, no-fuss testosterone gels can be very appealing.
Testosterone Injections vs. Andropause Gels
Testosterone gels and low-t shots are two of the most common forms of testosterone hormone replacement therapy. The treatment that appeals to you will likely depend on which type of hormone therapy that you find most convenient. Testosterone gels are very simple to apply but require daily applications. Testosterone injections need a slightly more complicated process (though this process can be made much more comfortable with specific specialized injection devices), but you only have to administer the dose once every 10 to 14 days. For men that are a bit needle-phobic, the choice should be easy, but both have their advantages.
How Do Testosterone Gels Benefit Patients?
Testosterone gels, like any other form of testosterone therapy, is a form of bio-identical hormone treatment. There is no molecular difference between therapeutic testosterone and the real testosterone produced by your own body. When used as directed for the legitimate treatment of hormone imbalance, testosterone gels are very safe and have a long and proven track record of effectiveness. By boosting testosterone levels back to the normal range, it is possible to improve sexual function and libido while also enhancing energy levels and metabolic capacity. There is even some evidence that testosterone may have a protective effect upon cardiovascular health when used appropriately.
How is Gel Testosterone Administered?
One of the most significant advantages of testosterone gels, as opposed to low-t injections like Testosterone Cypionate, is that the gel is very simple to apply. Most commonly, the gel is massaged into the back of the thighs, the stomach, the abs, or into the upper arms. Some gels are applied by hand, while others use applicator pads. Low-t gels are administered once daily for months at a time, with periodic evaluations and treatments to facilitate natural testicular function.
After the andropause gel is administered, it's important to let the skin breathe until the gel is absorbed into the skin, because contact with clothing could wipe off some of the medication. Testosterone absorbs transdermally through the skin, into the bloodstream, where it goes directly into action. As with testosterone creams, the treatment may be negatively impacted by prolonged contact with water, so you should apply testosterone gels two hours before engaging in an aquatic activity, or afterward. One should also make sure that low-t gel is administered to healthy skin, because cuts, wounds, or bruises can alter the absorption rate and effectiveness of treatment. Of course, you should also store bio-identical testosterone securely, and under refrigeration.
How to Get Prescription Testosterone Gel for Low-T
To qualify for testosterone gel therapy or any other form of low-t treatment, you have to get a legal prescription from a physician. Testosterone is a potent hormone, and when misused, it can potentially lead to significant health issues. When testosterone is used under the guidance and support of a licensed medical professional, it is quite safe and can do wonders for wellness.
Your hormone specialist, endocrinologist, or urologist will determine your need for treatment primarily through blood testing and will evaluate both to see if you can benefit from therapy and if you are healthy enough to qualify for hormone therapy.
Word Count: 819
Contact Us Now
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- Testosterone gel - Drugs.com - August 16th, 2016
- LowTestosterone.com - Testosterone Gel - August 11th, 2016
- AndroGel testosterone gel - Drug information from MediLexicon - June 15th, 2016
- Side Effects of Testim (Testosterone Gel) Drug Center - RxList - May 5th, 2016
- DailyMed - TESTIM - testosterone gel - May 3rd, 2016
- Testosterone gel is no fountain of youth, study finds - CBS News - April 10th, 2016
- DailyMed - TESTOSTERONE- testosterone gel - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - October 26th, 2015
- Testosterone Gel & Testicular Shrinkage! - October 24th, 2015
- Testim (Testosterone Gel) Drug Information: Medication ... - October 24th, 2015
- Low Thyroid Level Symptoms | HagglundMD.com Thyroid Doctor - September 26th, 2015
- List Of Low-Carb Doctors - September 25th, 2015
- AndroGel (testosterone gel) - August 12th, 2015
- AndroGel® (Testosterone Gel) 1.62% - August 2nd, 2015
- Testim gel: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings - Drugs.com - July 3rd, 2015
- Testim (Testosterone Gel) Drug Information: Description ... - July 3rd, 2015
- DailyMed - TESTOSTERONE- testosterone gel, metered - July 3rd, 2015
- number one testosterone booster , testosteron booster , testosterone gel , booster testosterone - Video - May 5th, 2015
- natural testosterone boosting , natural testosterone gel , best testosterone supplements - Video - May 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone Gel Treatment of Gynecomastia | eHow - April 6th, 2015
- Why Repros Therapeutics, Inc. Shares Are Soaring - April 2nd, 2015
- Low T Treatment | FORTESTA (testosterone) Gel CIII - March 17th, 2015
- Testosterone Gel - How RS Transaderm makes your test ... - March 12th, 2015
- MEDICATION GUIDE Testosterone (tes-TOS-te-rn) Gel, CIII - March 12th, 2015
- High testosterone ups heart disease risk in men - March 10th, 2015
- Men's heart disease risk linked to high testosterone and low estrogen - March 9th, 2015
- Higher heart disease risk for men due to high testosterone, low estrogen - March 9th, 2015
- Vital Health, Inc. Provides Tips On How To Combat Cystic Acne Through Dietary Changes and Natural Remedies - February 20th, 2015
- Men, women: Why cholesterol matters - January 30th, 2015
- How the menopause can drive women MAD - January 26th, 2015
- How the menopause can drive women MAD Panic attacks, violent rages, hallucinations just some of the terrifying ... - January 26th, 2015
- Gilead rival AbbVie's new hepatitis C treatment wins EU approval - January 20th, 2015
- Testosterone Gel A Convenient, Natural Solution - December 30th, 2014
- Doctor's Testosterone Gel - Buy Doctors Testosterone Gel ... - December 28th, 2014
- DailyMed - ANDROGEL- testosterone gel - November 25th, 2014
- Endo Int'l Buys Rights To Natesto Testosterone Nasal Gel From Trimel BioPharma - November 25th, 2014
- Testosterone cream and gel for supplementation treating hypogonadism - November 18th, 2014
- Secaucus police officer charged with selling steroid gel on eBay: officials - November 18th, 2014
- What Are the Benefits of Testosterone Gel? | eHow - November 2nd, 2014
- AbbVie Sales Blow Past Expectations - October 31st, 2014
- Buy Cernos Gel, Buy Testosterone Gel from Certified Online ... - October 28th, 2014
- testosterone gel (Androgel): Drug Facts, Side Effects and ... - October 3rd, 2014
- Woman Says Dentists Testosterone Gel Rubbed Off On Her During Sexual Attack, Causing Her To Grow Unsightly Body Hair - September 30th, 2014
- Androxal superior to Androgel in Phase 3 trial - September 27th, 2014
- 'When I look at myself I am not impressed at all' - August 2nd, 2014
- Don't Make This Big Investing Mistake Once Interest Rates Start Rising - August 2nd, 2014
- Why Isn't This Swirling Low in the Atlantic a Tropical Storm? - August 2nd, 2014
- As Political Disenchantment Soars, Lines At The Polls Grow Shorter - July 26th, 2014
- Love Letters: We Don't Have Much To Talk About - July 26th, 2014
- Wonkblog: Britains economy is finally bigger than it was in 2008. What took so long? - July 26th, 2014
- Wounded veteran is standing tall, looking to the future - July 6th, 2014
- Testosterone Nasal Gel Claims To Help Women Reach Orgasm (And Has 'No Side Effects') - June 18th, 2014
- Tefina NOSE gel claims to boost number of orgasms a woman can have - June 18th, 2014
- Book Extract: Set ambitious targets to win - June 2nd, 2014
- What Causes Dark Circles Under Your Eyes? - June 2nd, 2014
- Double Blessing For Trimel Pharma... - May 31st, 2014
- Testosterone Gels - May 1st, 2014
- Andractim Testosterone Gel for Testosterone Replacement ... - April 30th, 2014
- AUXL Gives Bleak Outlook, IG Reverses Loss, ENDP Opens Wallet, BOTA Stops Work - April 30th, 2014
- How to Apply Testosterone Gel - 31 Day Testosterone Plan - Video - April 22nd, 2014
- Is Your Husband At Risk for a Testosterone Heart Attack? - April 16th, 2014
- Testosterone Cypionate | Best Testosterone Supplments - April 14th, 2014
- Low T Litigation - Video - April 2nd, 2014
- Perrigo sues FDA over failure to grant therapeutic equivalence rating for testosterone gel - March 24th, 2014
- Testosterone Monograph for Professionals - Drugs.com - March 7th, 2014
- Could the male hormone testosterone transform a woman's looks, life and libido? - March 6th, 2014
- Group wants heart attack warning on testosterone - Quincy Herald-Whig | Illinois & Missouri News, Sports - February 25th, 2014
- Startling Effects of Testosterone Therapy - February 8th, 2014
- Questions & Answers 195 - Video - February 5th, 2014
- Testosterone Tx Ups Heart Attack Risk at Any Age - January 31st, 2014
- Testosterone Treatments Linked to Heart Attacks - January 30th, 2014
- Testosterone gel: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings ... - January 23rd, 2014
- Testosterone Gel Vs. Patch | eHow - eHow | How to Videos ... - December 24th, 2013
- AndroGel (Testosterone Gel for Topical Use) Drug Information ... - December 24th, 2013
- Best Natural Testosterone Booster (Get FREE Bottle) - Video - December 23rd, 2013
- Top Testosterone Boosters (FREE Bottle Offer) - Video - December 23rd, 2013
- Female Sexual Desire Drug Rejected by U.S. Regulators - December 12th, 2013
- Manufacturers of "female Viagra" appeal FDA denial - December 12th, 2013
- Side Effects of AndroGel (Testosterone Gel for Topical Use ... - December 10th, 2013