Testosterone injections for Men and Women: Besides being important for good health in men and women, in men particularly it is responsible for the secondary sexual characteristics like the growth of body hair, deepening of voice and increased muscle and bone mass. For women Testosterone plays a different but important role, which we will discuss throughout this web site. Although testosterone is present in both men and women, men secrete about ten times as much testosterone as women. While testosterone levels vary from person to person, it is known to decline gradually with age, especially in men. In such cases, some people resort to testosterone replacement therapy in the form of testosterone injections among other methods such as gels, creams, pellets.
Medically, testosterone injections are used mostly by men and boys to correct the conditions caused because of lower levels of this hormone in their body. It treats conditions like hormonal imbalances, impotence and delayed puberty in boys. It is also often times used to treat breast cancer in women, though this is controversial and many doctors argue over the risks.
Testosterone injections are normally given at low doses as long as needed, with the idea of lifting testosterone blood test results to a certain optimal range or zone. The duration of the injection therapy depends on what is being treated or desired as the result. To keep the testosterone levels steady, the medication is usually prescribed once or twice weekly. These injections can be administered to nearly any muscle on the body, see charts for recommended injection sites. From the muscles, it quickly enters the bloodstream.
Testosterone injections should never be administered by someone who does not have sufficient experience and knowledge about steroids or how to inject. Its important that the testosterone levels in the body are monitored by a health care provider on a regular basis. Testosterone injections may have serious side effects if not administered and monitored correctly.
Testosterone injections increase the synthesis of proteins in muscles which in turn allows the muscle fiber to grow and repair faster than in an average man. Athletes use it to improve performance because it enhances muscle development, strength and endurance. Although in most sports, taking a testosterone shot is considered to be a form of doping and likely very illegal. We do not provide treatment for professional athletes looking for doping.
Testosterone injections are now being popularly used to bulk up or simply to improve the physique and look of the body in men through the strategy of getting very lean and cut. Today the world of body building, as we know, is devoid of steroids and testosterone injections. Body builders resort to it as an easier and quicker way to beef up and unfairly beat their competition.
Symptoms of steroid abuse and wrong implementation include swelling and rapid gain in body weight. Other symptoms may be an increased and ongoing erection of the penis, there might be pain in bones, feeling of increased thirst, loss of appetite, stomach pain, nausea and vomiting. In some cases there is twitching of muscles, and memory problems besides weakness.
Testosterone injections are related to some other adverse effects or dangers too. It aggravates sleep apnea, which is a sleep disorder in which the person stops breathing intermittently during the night. It causes increase in RBC count which in turn can lead to a heart attack. Adult men receiving these injections might have enlarged breasts and in some men, the testicles might stop producing sperms leading to infertility.
In woman, an overdose of testosterone can cause irreversible changes. They might develop male characteristics like facial and body hair. Others have reported changes in menstrual periods and sometimes even baldness. As earlier stated therefore, testosterone injections should be administered with care and under the guidance of a medical expert.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone: The Key to Male Longevity! - January 20th, 2022
- How Testosterone Benefits Your Life - January 17th, 2022
- Testosterone Injections for Men - Men's Hormonal Health - May 21st, 2021
- Testosterone Therapy Can Help Men With Risk of Heart Failure - February 5th, 2021
- Testosterone Injection Replacement Therapy for Low-T - November 17th, 2020
- Treatment for male menopause - October 19th, 2020
- Learning About Testosterone: Testosterone Esters - August 13th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - February 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Injections For Women: Benefits & Side Effects - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone Injections - Testosterone Injections for Men - April 30th, 2016
- Treatment for Hypogonadism with Testosterone Injections - October 21st, 2015
- Risk of Testosterone Injections | eHow - October 14th, 2015
- Testosterone Injections - Elite Men's Guide - September 11th, 2015
- testosterone injections withdrawal - Men's Health - MedHelp - May 28th, 2015
- LowTestosterone.com - Proper Injection and Dosing ... - May 13th, 2015
- Happy Mondays Star Shaun Ryder Needs Testosterone Injections To Stay Alive - April 9th, 2015
- Testosterone Injection - SteroidAbuse .com - March 23rd, 2015
- Male Testosterone Therapy - Renew Man - February 23rd, 2015
- TESTOSTERONE | Testosterone Injections | Testosterone ... - February 23rd, 2015
- side effects of testosterone injections - Video - January 11th, 2015
- All about Testosterone Injections - 2014's Best 3 ... - December 2nd, 2014
- Testosterone Injections Side Effects & Benefits - October 28th, 2014
- MegaTEST 500 - Video - September 13th, 2014
- Shot Day For Me! - Video - July 13th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections | Get Low Testosterone Therapy at ... - April 30th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections: Uses, Side Effects & Warnings ... - April 18th, 2014
- Growing pains on testosterone with fibromyalgia. - Video - April 17th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Men | eHow eHow | How to - April 14th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Women - Buzzle - January 30th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Men | eHow - eHow | How to ... - January 24th, 2014
- Kindergartner gets no money for lost testicles - January 24th, 2014
- Boy who lost testicles during OHSU surgery awarded no money by Portland jury - January 24th, 2014
- Medical board charges Modesto doctor with negligence in weight-loss program - January 23rd, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Men - Shots, Side Effects ... - January 19th, 2014
- When You Inject Testosterone Be Aware Of The Possible Mood Swing Side Effects - January 9th, 2014
- Side Effects of Testosterone Injections | eHow - December 24th, 2013
- Testosterone Injections - Steroid .com - December 19th, 2013
- Testosterone Injections for Low Testostosterone Treatment ... - November 19th, 2013
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: Testosterone Injections ... - November 19th, 2013
- How Intramuscular Testosterone Injections is Done? - Video - November 14th, 2013
- Testosterone Injections for Low Testostosterone Treatment @ www ... - November 2nd, 2013
- Testosterone Injections - Steroid .com - Anabolic Steroids ... - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Injections for Men | eHow - eHow | How to Videos ... - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Injections Side Effects - Buzzle - October 31st, 2013
- What Are Testosterone Injections? - Video - January 18th, 2013
- the truth about 6 pack abs amazon - Video - December 10th, 2012
- the truth about 6 pack abs ebook - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Free free lower ab workouts muscles - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Free abs circle pro workout - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Free truth about 6 pack abs - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Testosterone Injections: How To Inject Testosterone - Low Testosterone Treatment - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Military press 90lb dumbbells 40 years old - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Testosterone Roundtable -- Low Testosterone Treatment Options (Part 5) - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Wall Street’s Castration Not Just Metaphorical - February 14th, 2012
Word Count: 638