Injectable Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a powerful male hormone that is created mostly by the testes in men and in far lesser amounts by the adrenal glands. Testosterone is also produced in women, primarily by the adrenal glands and the ovaries.
Testosterone is primarily responsible for the development of male primary and secondary sexual characteristics but also has many other life-enhancing roles. Having testosterone levels that are too low or too high can lead to symptoms that have an adverse effect on one's life.
Testosterone is what makes a man a man. It gives him his gruff facial hair and a deep voice. It also gives him ambition, motivation, and the will to succeed.
It makes his muscles and bones strong and keeps his body lean. Do you feel like you aren't the man you used to be? You may have low testosterone levels (aka "Low-T").
The ideal level of testosterone in the male bloodstream should be between350-1230 ng/dl. Of course, the younger you are, the closer your levels should be to 1230 ng/dl.
Testosterone production peaks in the teenage years and begins to decline in the late 20s. Through your 30s normal testosterone production drops between one and two percent each year.
Testosterone and Sexuality
Sexual symptoms of Low Testosterone can have a major effect on your life. Low-T can lead to decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, or even total impotence. It is natural for the sex drive to decrease as a result of the aging process, but this change is very reversible. In a man's 20s, he averages sexual activity three to four times a week.
By his fifties, this drops to one or two times a month. UGH! Maybe you should think about Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Testosteroneand Body Composition
Another significant symptom of low testosterone is a change in body composition. Levels of fat increase as the muscles slowly start to become weaker over time.
Physical endurance also suffers from low testosterone. Men with Low-T are often fatigued and exhausted and have trouble making it through the day with energy.
These two symptoms feed each other because weaker muscles can easily lead to a man becoming a couch potato more sedentary lifestyle that leads to more weight gain.
Research has discovered that sedentary men lose as much as 10% of their lean muscle each decade after they enter their 30s. Testosterone is also primarily responsible for the conversion of body fat into muscle through exercise. Problem areas start to develop around the waist and thighs.
Fat starts to appear that just won't evaporate no matter how hard you try. This hard-to-reach fat is the most unhealthy kind of fat and can cause major medical problems. The symptoms of testosterone deficiency are easily seen by looking in the mirror.
Thousand of animal studies have linked high sugar levels and fat intake with shorter lifespans. Also, dozens of scientific studies have connected stubborn stomach fat with heart and cardiovascular problems.
Low levels of testosterone have also been associated with osteoporosis and an increased likelihood of bone fractures. 1/3 of men who suffer from heart attacks are found to have abnormally low levels of testosterone.
A few other common issues related to Low-T are insomnia, depression, and irritability. Low testosterone hinders your ability to live an active and productive life. It's that simple.
Decades of hormonal research have proven that as men age, their testosterone levels decline steadily. Over time this decline becomes quite dramatic.
This decrease in hormone levels begins gradually in the mid to late 20s, and by the time a man enters his 40s, his testosterone levels are significantly lower than they once were.
The good news is that with new research comes new solutions, and Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is now effective and safe for use by most men who are suffering from Testosterone Deficiency.
Our hormone replacement clinics have the knowledge, experience, and all of the tools necessary to combat hormonal deficiency with state-of-the-art therapy. However, before we can set up a treatment regimen that is especially suited for your needs, there are a few things that need to be done first.
First, blood work must be done to correctly diagnose your hormonal deficiency and to ensure that you are not currently undergoing any other form of hormone therapy.
Second, it must be determined that you are suffering from symptoms of testosterone deficiency. These symptoms include low libido, depression, lack of mental focus and clarity, muscle atrophy, or weight gain.
Not all of these symptoms have to be present for you to be diagnosed with Low Testosterone. Sometimes, only certain symptoms manifest themselves.
Third, you must take the Prostate-Specific Antigen Test. The PSA test is a very effective prostate cancer screening. Those that suffer from prostate cancer are expressly cautioned not to undergo TestosteroneHormone Replacement Therapy.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy has the potential to have amazing effects on patients who suffer from testosterone deficiency. Injection therapy can lead to stronger bones, heightened libido, stronger muscles, fat reduction, and can lead to an overall heightened sense of well-being. The benefits of Testosterone therapy can be truly life-changing.
Testosterone isn't just for athletes and bodybuilders who want to get an edge on the competition. Testosterone therapy is a valid treatment option that is perfectly safe and impressively effective for men and women who want to slow the effects of aging or restore their youthful vitality. We do not condone or prescribe testosterone for illicit use.
How can I acquire a prescription to undergo Testosterone Replacement Therapy privately in my own home?
We can arrange with a professional blood testing company to have your blood drawn for a full battery of hormonal diagnostic tests. Your saliva will also be tested. Testosterone is one of the many hormones that will be tested.
YourIFG-1 levels will also be checked to make sure your problems do not stem from a Human Growth Hormone deficiency. Your cholesterol levels will also be evaluated. It is vitally important to undergo a full set of diagnostic tests so that we can ensure that your issues are the result of Low Testosterone and not some other ailment or deficiency.
After it has been determined that you do indeed suffer from Testosterone deficiency, our physicians and clinical professionals can begin creating a treatment regimen to set you on your way to your new life.
The tests will not only prove that you are in need of TestosteroneHormone Replacement Therapy, but they will also highlight exactly what level of treatment you will need.
Using the information provided by our diagnostic tests, we have the ability to make a well-educated decision on exactly how much testosterone you will need to reach an optimum hormonal balance. The tests will also let us know what other hormones and supplements you will need to maximize the effectiveness of therapy.
TRT is very effective at alleviating the symptoms of Testosterone Deficiency and andropause. It can restore the healthy functioning of the body when levels of testosterone are below normal and can maximize the benefits of testosterone for those who have healthy, yet average levels of the hormone.
Millions of people across the world are taking Testosterone and reporting its benefits. It can't just be hype!
Researchers and physicians have been aware of testosterone and its benefits
for more than 80 years. Though early testosterone therapy had fairly significant risks, scientific breakthroughs and advancements have allowed scientists and doctors to create appropriate guidelines and techniques which have resulted in safe Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Things have progressed so far that it is safe for patients to even self-administer injections!
One of the reasons that Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy is so widespread in today's world is largely due to reports of the success of the therapy. Millions of males across the world tout the life-changing effects of physician-mediated Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone treatment.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy works by restoring normal hormone levels over time, allowing the body to adapt to changes in hormone production in a more natural way.
The optimal range of therapy is different depending upon a number of different factors, the most significant of which is age. This is another reason why it is important to have one of our physicians cater a dose especially to suit your needs.
Some individuals may prefer Testosterone Cypionate, which is injected every week. Other patients may find it preferable to use TestosteroneEnanthate, which is injected on a biweekly schedule.
Testosterone injections are delivered through a subcutaneous injection, normally directly into the Gluteus Maximus. The testosterone is suspended in a solution mixed with an oil that dissolves into the body slowly.
Though testosterone injections, gels, and creams are all valid forms of therapy, please never take oral testosterone pills. Testosterone when digested breaks down into components that do damage to the liver. They also cause patients to suffer from high LDL cholesterol while leading to an increase in HDL cholesterol.
Contact us to learn more about how our anti-Aging therapies can help make you the man that you used to be. Our comprehensive therapy regimens include more than simply hormone injections.
We also work with the patient to set up lifestyle guidelines and exercise and diet recommendations to help you maximize your potential as you grow older. We have access to decades of research and experience that gives us an edge on the competition.
The HRT programs that we use have been formulated and approved by theA4m. The A4m is the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. This group is responsible for certifying the safest and most effective Anti-Aging treatments available today.
Again, if you read this article and feel that you may be afflicted with low testosterone, please call us today. We can discuss diagnosis options and answer any questions that you may have about any of the therapies and procedures we provide. We are more than happy to provide you with ample information at no cost to you.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Testosterone: The Key to Male Longevity! - January 20th, 2022
- Testosterone Injections for Men - Men's Hormonal Health - May 21st, 2021
- Testosterone Therapy Can Help Men With Risk of Heart Failure - February 5th, 2021
- Testosterone Injection Replacement Therapy for Low-T - November 17th, 2020
- Treatment for male menopause - October 19th, 2020
- Learning About Testosterone: Testosterone Esters - August 13th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - February 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Injections For Women: Benefits & Side Effects - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone Injections - Testosterone Injections for Men - April 30th, 2016
- Treatment for Hypogonadism with Testosterone Injections - October 21st, 2015
- Risk of Testosterone Injections | eHow - October 14th, 2015
- Testosterone Injections - Elite Men's Guide - September 11th, 2015
- testosterone injections withdrawal - Men's Health - MedHelp - May 28th, 2015
- LowTestosterone.com - Proper Injection and Dosing ... - May 13th, 2015
- Happy Mondays Star Shaun Ryder Needs Testosterone Injections To Stay Alive - April 9th, 2015
- Testosterone Injection - SteroidAbuse .com - March 23rd, 2015
- Male Testosterone Therapy - Renew Man - February 23rd, 2015
- TESTOSTERONE | Testosterone Injections | Testosterone ... - February 23rd, 2015
- side effects of testosterone injections - Video - January 11th, 2015
- All about Testosterone Injections - 2014's Best 3 ... - December 2nd, 2014
- Testosterone Injections Side Effects & Benefits - October 28th, 2014
- MegaTEST 500 - Video - September 13th, 2014
- Shot Day For Me! - Video - July 13th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections | Get Low Testosterone Therapy at ... - April 30th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections: Uses, Side Effects & Warnings ... - April 18th, 2014
- Growing pains on testosterone with fibromyalgia. - Video - April 17th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Men | eHow eHow | How to - April 14th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Women - Buzzle - January 30th, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Men | eHow - eHow | How to ... - January 24th, 2014
- Kindergartner gets no money for lost testicles - January 24th, 2014
- Boy who lost testicles during OHSU surgery awarded no money by Portland jury - January 24th, 2014
- Medical board charges Modesto doctor with negligence in weight-loss program - January 23rd, 2014
- Testosterone Injections for Men - Shots, Side Effects ... - January 19th, 2014
- When You Inject Testosterone Be Aware Of The Possible Mood Swing Side Effects - January 9th, 2014
- Side Effects of Testosterone Injections | eHow - December 24th, 2013
- Testosterone Injections - Steroid .com - December 19th, 2013
- Testosterone Injections for Low Testostosterone Treatment ... - November 19th, 2013
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: Testosterone Injections ... - November 19th, 2013
- How Intramuscular Testosterone Injections is Done? - Video - November 14th, 2013
- Testosterone Injections for Low Testostosterone Treatment @ www ... - November 2nd, 2013
- Testosterone Injections - Testosterone Injections for Men and Women - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Injections - Steroid .com - Anabolic Steroids ... - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Injections for Men | eHow - eHow | How to Videos ... - October 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Injections Side Effects - Buzzle - October 31st, 2013
- What Are Testosterone Injections? - Video - January 18th, 2013
- the truth about 6 pack abs amazon - Video - December 10th, 2012
- the truth about 6 pack abs ebook - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Free free lower ab workouts muscles - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Free abs circle pro workout - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Free truth about 6 pack abs - Video - December 10th, 2012
- Testosterone Injections: How To Inject Testosterone - Low Testosterone Treatment - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Military press 90lb dumbbells 40 years old - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Testosterone Roundtable -- Low Testosterone Treatment Options (Part 5) - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Wall Street’s Castration Not Just Metaphorical - February 14th, 2012
Word Count: 1670