Anakinra is a Recombinantly Derived medical treatment which is the functional analog of a naturally occurring enzyme which blocks Human Interleukin-1 activity.
While Age-Related Andropause is a leading contributor to Low-T, there are many other factors that contribute to the suppression of Testosterone Levels, such as Obesity, Sedentary Lifestyle, Smoking, and more.
And also, because there is a variety of contributing factors to Testosterone Deficiency, there is a range of treatment options available, dependent upon the sources of Testosterone Suppression.
Another condition that leads to Testosterone Deficiency is Metabolic Syndrome. Metabolic Syndrome is a condition exemplified by constant mild inflammation that leads to issues such as weight gain, high blood sugar, hypertension, and reduced cholesterol balance.
This condition is dangerous because it increases the risk of stroke and heart attack, and it also degrades merely the quality of life.
What Is Anakinra?
Metabolic Syndrome is treated with Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, one of which is known as Anakinra.
It is commonly used as a rheumatoid arthritis treatment but is utilized in the treatment of other, inflammatory issues.
At ENDO 2018, Dr. Fahim Ebrahimi presented the results of a recent study that analyzed how Therapeutic Anakinra affected the Testosterone Levels of patients struggling with Metabolic Syndrome.
Low-T is one of the most common side effects of Metabolic Syndrome because chronic inflammation drains the body of essential Testosterone Precursors, which then suppress Testosterone Levels.
Dr. Ebrahimi expresses excitement at the results of the study, explaining that this was the first time that an Anti-Inflammatory Drug had ever been linked to restored Testosterone Balance.
The Best Way to Treat Testosterone Deficiency is to Get to the Root of the Problem
While aging is a dominant factor that predicts Low-T, it's essential to get the entire picture of a patient's health to make sure that Low-T is not just a symptom of another underlying issue, such as Metabolic Syndrome.
Though studies conclude that Testosterone Therapy has a stronger safety profile than once believed, especially for patients under 65, there are still unanswered questions regarding the effects of Bio-Identical Testosterone on cardiovascular health.
What is clear, however, is that inflammatory conditions such as Metabolic Syndrome have a definite and dramatic effect on Testosterone Levels.
It has long been hypothesized that many patients could mutually benefit from reduced inflammation and a correlated increase in Testosterone Production.
The human body is a complex arrangement that is controlled by a wide range of hormones and enzymes. These processes are interconnected in such a way that an imbalance in one sector of human physiology can have dramatic effects on the function of the body as a whole.
When Metabolic Syndrome is treated with Anakinra, it appears to directly lead to not only an increase in Testosterone Levels, but improved blood pressure, suppressed C-Reactive Protein concentrations, increased strength, and restored sexual ability.
By treating Metabolic Syndrome with Anakinra, it may be possible to simultaneously improve cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of severe strokes and heart disease while also boosting Testosterone Levels and providing the same benefits that are offered via Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Unfortunately, there is still much more work to be done. This Anakinra Study is a precursor to future, large-scale studies which will provide stronger evidence and allow us to come to more nuanced conclusions.
Healthy Sex Hormone Levels Are an Indicator and Facilitator of Good Health
What is abundantly clear after generations of study is that healthy Sex Hormone Levels are strongly associated with positive health outcomes in both men and women. Low-T has a pronounced, negative impact on male health and wellness, associated with depression, reduced exercise capacity, obesity, hypertension, and more.
By connecting the dots of the endocrine system, we will be able to more accurately and effectively treat hormonal disorders and amplify the quality of life while minimizing the risk of side-effects.
For now, the most surefire way to restore Testosterone Levels is with Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy, but this Anakinra Study and others like it will open the door to new avenues of treatment.
The over-expression of Inflammatory Hormones like Cortisol hurts Sex Hormone Production. In just a matter of years, Low-T may be diagnosed mainly as a side-effect of underlying Chronic Inflammation and Metabolic Disorder.
Shortly, Advanced Anti-Inflammatory Treatments will likely play a similar role in the treatment of Testosterone Deficiency as Recombinant Testosterone Injections, Creams, and Patches play today.
How Did Anakinra Benefit Patients with Metabolic Syndrome and Low-T
The recent Anakinra trial featured 70 participants, all males between the ages of 18 and 75 suffering from a combination of obesity and clinical Low-T. These patients also had at least one symptom of Metabolic Syndrome, such as Dyslipidemia, Hypertension, or Prediabetes.
Participants were split into double-blind placebo and experimental groups and provided injections for a month, twice each day.
After a month of injections, participants taking Anakinra underwent an 11% increase in Testosterone combined with a 51% decline in CRP Levels, meaning that patients experienced a boost in Testosterone as the influence of inflammation waned. Placebo patients had no significant effects in either category.
Upon further investigation, patients with CRP Levels above 2 mg/L experienced a 24% Testosterone Boost, while patients with CRP concentrations below 2 mg/L maintained baseline Testosterone Levels. Along the same lines, Testosterone Levels increased most dramatically among patients with the highest BMIs.
Anakinra Side-Effects Highly Tolerable
Anakinra is a strong candidate for Testosterone Enhancement because it has such a low incidence of significant side-effects while also providing other significant benefits.
21 out of 35 experimental patients experienced mild-to-moderate (11 vs. 10) injection-site irritation. A handful of patients taking Anakinra experienced diarrhea or nausea that may or may not have been related to treatment.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Murfreesboro Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 957