While many men require Testosterone Replacement Therapy to restore youthful Testosterone Levels, most men can experience significant benefits from changes in lifestyle. Bio-Identical Testosterone is safer than ever, but there's still no reason to start a prescription drug regimen when making smart life choices can have marked effects on wellness without the potential side-effects or inevitable bills.
As guys get older, beginning in the late twenties, Testosterone Levels start to fall at a slow but consistent rate of around 1-2% annually. Luckily, at its masculine peak, the human body produces far more Testosterone than it needs to support healthy and normal function.
So basically, the male body has a maximum level of Testosterone that it can produce at any given age. There are various factors that can suppress Testosterone Production, leading to issues such as low sex drive, lack of energy, depression, and poor metabolism.
By adjusting your lifestyle, you can bring your body closer and closer to that Testosterone Max that helps preserve and bolster health, manhood, and masculinity.
Lose Weight to Boost Testosterone
One of the most potent factors which affect your Free and Total Testosterone is body fat. Adipose fat cells have an esterizing effect on Testosterone, meaning that they convert Testosterone into Estrogen, which can have adverse effects on health and sap Testosterone Levels among overweight and obese men.
By losing weight, you can restore healthier Hormone Balance.
Reduce Alcohol Consumption to Increase Testosterone
While having a pint of beer for dinner or going out on the town occasionally won't have a severe effect on your Testosterone Production, chronic moderate to heavy alcohol consumption can drain Testosterone Levels and even potentially ruin your sexual encounters.
Men have trouble maintaining erections and achieving orgasm when drunk, and this only becomes more severe when they drink heavily. Countless relationships have failed because men can't control their alcohol consumption.
Adopt Improved Sleeping Habits to Elevate Testosterone
Healthy Testosterone Levels are dependent upon getting enough sleep. Guys produce the most Testosterone during REM Sleep. Sleep deprivation, even for a single night, leads to lower circulating Testosterone.
This drop of Testosterone is also an issue in young men. Getting less than 5 hours of sleep per night has a disastrous effect on Testosterone Levels.
As an aside, men with trouble sleeping combined with sexual issues should visit a sleep doctor, because Sleep Apnea is a significant contributor to Erectile Dysfunction and Low-T.
Join a Gym to Pump Iron and Pump Up Testosterone Levels
One of the most effective ways to shore up your Testosterone Secretion is to engage in weight lifting or other forms of anaerobic exercise. The body produces Testosterone in response to vigorous physical activity.
By pushing your muscles to the limit, you encourage the increased release of both Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone by the testes and pituitary gland, respectively.
It helps to focus on exercises that stimulate large muscle groups because the more muscle mass that you activate, the larger the return on investment!
Watch or Engage in Competition To Boost Virility
Men, by their nature, have a competitive streak. Engaging in this desire to win actually has profoundly beneficial effects on Testosterone Levels. Athletic Competition provides double benefits because you get the benefits of a workout while engaging your desire to win.
Men with higher Testosterone Levels have a higher passion for competing, but actively participating in competition triggers Testosterone release as well. Of course, winning has a stronger effect than losing, but the benefits are still there either way.
You can even experience an increase in Testosterone Levels by going to a football game or other sporting event and vicariously indulging in the activity of the players!
Spend More Time Outdoors to Increase Your Masculinity
A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most significant contributors to Hormone Imbalance among men. The human body thrives on all kinds of activity. Staying cooped up indoors all day is an elegant way to get cabin fever and lock yourself into a cycle of sloth and laziness. Go out and experience the sunshine!
Find something fun to do that both engages your mind and keeps you active. Hiking, walking and biking all provide ample benefits for health and help support bountiful Testosterone Production.
Overcome Fear and Embrace Healthy Risk to Increase Testosterone
Low Testosterone is associated with a lack of confidence and depression. These issues are also related to an aversion to risk. It's vital to realize that the human body and mind are in a constant state of give and take.
Just as competition has a powerful effect on Testosterone Production, so does risk-taking. Adrenaline junkies worldwide can describe the powerful impact of risk on their sense of fulfillment, quality of life, and confidence.
This doesn't mean that you've got to start mountain climbing or cave diving, but just by consciously giving yourself the chance to take healthy risks, you can set yourself in a more positive state of mind and put yourself in more situations that trigger Testosterone response and enhanced vitality!
Natural Methods No Longer Effective? Consider Testosterone Replacement Therapy!
As we mentioned earlier, no matter what efforts you take to maximize Testosterone Production, there's still an inevitable cap on how much you can elevate Testosterone at any given age.
Millions of men across America live with Age-Associated Low-T. While too many men still don't get treatment, Bio-Identical Testosterone Treatments have helped guys nationwide improve their libido, energy levels, and quality of life.
Our Licensed Hormone Clinic is board-certified to help men and women all over the nation experience the benefits of improved Hormone Balance.
If you're looking for a quality provider of Pharmaceutical Hormone Therapy, our HRT Specialists are standing by to help people just like you live better lives with Therapeutic Hormonal Intervention!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Murfreesboro Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 984