Video Link: https://vimeo.com/284442316
Video Download: Five Benefits Of Testosterone That You Need To Know
Video Stream: Five Benefits Of Testosterone That You Need To Know
Testosterone. It's the magic hormone that turns boys into men. It is an essential hormone that all men need to produce to be masculine.
High levels of testosterone are associated with masculine features such as body hair, a hoarse voice, and muscles.
But that's far from all that it does. Testosterone delivers some significant health benefits as well.
If you want to know why testosterone is healthy for you, consider this: young men are flooded with testosterone.
Regrettably, men begin to lose their testosterone supply when they reach the age of 30, and this continues at approximately 10% per decade.
Is it merely a coincidence that older men have far more health problems than younger ones?
Very doubtful. Here are some of the best-known health benefits that men derive from this all-powerful hormone:
- Boosts red blood cell count. A boost of testosterone helps increase your red blood cell count (RBC). That is one of the reasons why men have higher levels of RBC and hemoglobin than women. If you are losing a ton of blood, it can be a lifesaver.
- Adds muscle mass. Check out competitive bodybuilders, or any muscular man. Do you think they are suffering from low levels of testosterone? Muscle mass is a result of more testosterone. When you have healthy levels of testosterone, you have more lean muscle less fat.
- Strengthens bones. One of the best health benefits of testosterone is that it keeps your bones strong and healthy. Testosterone is the hormone that protects your bones from wearing away. That is one of the reasons why osteoporosis is rare among men.
- Stabilizes mood swings. Unlike the female hormones that can make some women occasionally moody and low, testosterone is responsible for uplifting your mood.
- Heart health and protection from a heart attack. The healing effects of testosterone therapy on the heart are well-known. Also, testosterone can protect against a heart attack. Low levels of testosterone are associated with many heart disorders. Testosterone helps the cardiac muscles to pump blood faster, which protects the heart against damage. That is why testosterone is healthy for every man.
Incredibly, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is on the verge of limiting the use of testosterone by restricting the right of physicians to prescribe it “off-label.”
The agency has stated that they are concerned about the risks of men suffering a heart attack and stroke as a result of using testosterone replacement therapy drugs.
The FDA began its investigation into the alleged link between testosterone heart attack and stroke risks in February 2014.
This was based on a study suggesting that men age 65 years and older have a two-fold increased risk of suffering a heart attack during the first 90 days of starting testosterone replacement therapy.
Men younger than 65 with a history of heart disease had as much as a three-fold increased heart attack risk during that same period according to the study.
The FDA announced a testosterone label change in June 2014, which would require drug manufacturers to warn of increased risks of blood clots including deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE).
No mention of testosterone heart attack and stroke risks were made.
Drugs used to treat low testosterone were approved to treat acute medical conditions, but have become more widely used to treat symptoms of aging such as low energy and low libido.
More than 2.3 million American men are taking testosterone drugs, but only a small minority of these men are taking the drug to treat severe medical conditions, according to the FDA panel.
Again, according to the FDA panel, limiting the criteria for testosterone replacement therapy use could help prevent the number of heart attacks and strokes caused by testosterone that is unnecessarily suffered by patients.
Hopefully, the panel will hear all sides of the issue before making their recommendations.
Many medical professionals have publicly stated that the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy far outweigh the risks.
And if the hormone is administered under the guidance of a physician, the risk is even further lowered.
And this is why you need to contact our clinic. We have the knowledge and experience to deliver your testosterone replacement therapy safely and efficiently.
Contact us for a no-obligation discussion and discover the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
Contact Us Today
- Blocking Testosterone to Defeat Melanoma - August 11th, 2022
- Study Finds that Testosterone Boosts Memory for Uncontrolled Diabetics - June 24th, 2022
- Causes of Low Libido - Could It Be Low-T? - May 30th, 2022
- The Evolutionary Effects of Testosterone on Human Society - September 20th, 2021
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - September 7th, 2021
- Men Want to Know – Free Testosterone versus Total Testosterone - August 24th, 2021
- What is testosterone? - May 23rd, 2021
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - May 22nd, 2021
- Boosting testosterone levels (First of two parts) - May 8th, 2021
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - May 1st, 2021
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - April 28th, 2021
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 25th, 2021
- Deer Antler, HGH and Testosterone: Tim on Scott and BR Radio Show - Video - April 17th, 2021
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - April 14th, 2021
- How Testosterone Affects the Skin of Men - April 11th, 2021
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - April 8th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels and Wall Street - March 27th, 2021
- Women can resist testosterone-fuelled political debate - March 12th, 2021
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - March 11th, 2021
- Attention Baby Boomers -- Could Testosterone be the Modern Day "Fountain of Youth?" - March 4th, 2021
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - February 28th, 2021
- Quick Weight Loss Tips and Diet Recommendations for HRT - February 28th, 2021
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - February 27th, 2021
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - February 25th, 2021
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - February 22nd, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Testosterone Plays Powerful Role in Motivating Revolutionary Change - February 15th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - January 9th, 2021
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - January 6th, 2021
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - December 25th, 2020
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - December 24th, 2020
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - December 20th, 2020
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - December 18th, 2020
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - December 12th, 2020
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 5th, 2020
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - December 3rd, 2020
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - December 3rd, 2020
- Low-T and Your Health - November 30th, 2020
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - November 19th, 2020
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - November 12th, 2020
- Shorter course of ADT for high-risk prostate cancer patients yields improved quality of life - November 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Litigation: What You Need To Know - MTMP - Video - November 9th, 2020
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only - November 8th, 2020
- Intricate relationship between Oestrogen & Testosterone XXY Guys (Klinefelters' syndrome) - Video - November 7th, 2020
- Should middle-aged men consider 'low T' treatment? - November 5th, 2020
- Testosterone and Crime: What Can Genes Tell Us About Behavior? - Video - October 25th, 2020
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - October 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - October 20th, 2020
- Tri-Blend Testosterone. Understanding the Benefits of Testosterone Oils - October 19th, 2020
- Testosterone levels in older men - October 17th, 2020
- Tlando Testosterone Clinical Trial for Low-T and Fatty Liver Disease - October 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Focus in Diabetes Study – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testshock Review All Natural Testosterone Enhancement – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - September 30th, 2020
- Average Testosterone Levels Decreasing Over Time Among Younger American Men - August 21st, 2020
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 10th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 6th, 2020
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - August 5th, 2020
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2020
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 1st, 2020
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - July 29th, 2020
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - July 26th, 2020
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - July 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - July 21st, 2020
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - July 12th, 2020
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - July 12th, 2020
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - July 6th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - July 5th, 2020
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - July 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - June 30th, 2020
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - June 28th, 2020
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - June 27th, 2020
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - June 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - June 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - June 15th, 2020
- Physiology of Testosterone - June 9th, 2020
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - May 26th, 2020
- Dr. Andre Berger on Testosterone Deficiency in Men - Andropause Symptoms and Treatment By Doctor's Desk Series - May 21st, 2020
- How to Raise Testosterone Naturally. Sermorelin - Some Have Called It A The New Fountain of Youth. A Natural Cure for Anxiety and Depression. - May 9th, 2020
- Are Athletes Using Green Tea to Mask Testosterone Doping? - May 7th, 2020
Word Count: 721