Video Link: https://vimeo.com/284442316
Video Download: Five Benefits Of Testosterone That You Need To Know
Video Stream: Five Benefits Of Testosterone That You Need To Know
Testosterone. It's the magic hormone that turns boys into men. It is an essential hormone that all men need to produce to be masculine.
High levels of testosterone are associated with masculine features such as body hair, a hoarse voice, and muscles.
But that's far from all that it does. Testosterone delivers some significant health benefits as well.
If you want to know why testosterone is healthy for you, consider this: young men are flooded with testosterone.
Regrettably, men begin to lose their testosterone supply when they reach the age of 30, and this continues at approximately 10% per decade.
Is it merely a coincidence that older men have far more health problems than younger ones?
Very doubtful. Here are some of the best-known health benefits that men derive from this all-powerful hormone:
- Boosts red blood cell count. A boost of testosterone helps increase your red blood cell count (RBC). That is one of the reasons why men have higher levels of RBC and hemoglobin than women. If you are losing a ton of blood, it can be a lifesaver.
- Adds muscle mass. Check out competitive bodybuilders, or any muscular man. Do you think they are suffering from low levels of testosterone? Muscle mass is a result of more testosterone. When you have healthy levels of testosterone, you have more lean muscle less fat.
- Strengthens bones. One of the best health benefits of testosterone is that it keeps your bones strong and healthy. Testosterone is the hormone that protects your bones from wearing away. That is one of the reasons why osteoporosis is rare among men.
- Stabilizes mood swings. Unlike the female hormones that can make some women occasionally moody and low, testosterone is responsible for uplifting your mood.
- Heart health and protection from a heart attack. The healing effects of testosterone therapy on the heart are well-known. Also, testosterone can protect against a heart attack. Low levels of testosterone are associated with many heart disorders. Testosterone helps the cardiac muscles to pump blood faster, which protects the heart against damage. That is why testosterone is healthy for every man.
Incredibly, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is on the verge of limiting the use of testosterone by restricting the right of physicians to prescribe it “off-label.”
The agency has stated that they are concerned about the risks of men suffering a heart attack and stroke as a result of using testosterone replacement therapy drugs.
The FDA began its investigation into the alleged link between testosterone heart attack and stroke risks in February 2014.
This was based on a study suggesting that men age 65 years and older have a two-fold increased risk of suffering a heart attack during the first 90 days of starting testosterone replacement therapy.
Men younger than 65 with a history of heart disease had as much as a three-fold increased heart attack risk during that same period according to the study.
The FDA announced a testosterone label change in June 2014, which would require drug manufacturers to warn of increased risks of blood clots including deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE).
No mention of testosterone heart attack and stroke risks were made.
Drugs used to treat low testosterone were approved to treat acute medical conditions, but have become more widely used to treat symptoms of aging such as low energy and low libido.
More than 2.3 million American men are taking testosterone drugs, but only a small minority of these men are taking the drug to treat severe medical conditions, according to the FDA panel.
Again, according to the FDA panel, limiting the criteria for testosterone replacement therapy use could help prevent the number of heart attacks and strokes caused by testosterone that is unnecessarily suffered by patients.
Hopefully, the panel will hear all sides of the issue before making their recommendations.
Many medical professionals have publicly stated that the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy far outweigh the risks.
And if the hormone is administered under the guidance of a physician, the risk is even further lowered.
And this is why you need to contact our clinic. We have the knowledge and experience to deliver your testosterone replacement therapy safely and efficiently.
Contact us for a no-obligation discussion and discover the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
Testosterone and weight loss: the evidence
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- MOTS-c Therapy To Improve Body Composition - December 15th, 2022 [December 11th, 2022]
- Punicalagin: A powerful Testosterone Booster - January 17th, 2023 [November 24th, 2022]
- Blocking Testosterone to Defeat Melanoma - September 9th, 2022 [August 11th, 2022]
- Stomach Inflammation: Another Ailment That Testosterone Can Stop in its Tracks - December 19th, 2022 [August 3rd, 2022]
- Study Finds that Testosterone Boosts Memory for Uncontrolled Diabetics - July 11th, 2022 [June 24th, 2022]
- Causes of Low Libido - Could It Be Low-T? - June 24th, 2022 [May 30th, 2022]
- The Evolutionary Effects of Testosterone on Human Society - November 24th, 2021 [September 20th, 2021]
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - October 30th, 2021 [September 7th, 2021]
- Men Want to Know – Free Testosterone versus Total Testosterone - January 2nd, 2023 [August 24th, 2021]
- What is testosterone? - November 10th, 2021 [May 23rd, 2021]
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - May 23rd, 2021 [May 22nd, 2021]
- Boosting testosterone levels (First of two parts) - May 9th, 2021 [May 8th, 2021]
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - November 27th, 2021 [May 1st, 2021]
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - November 21st, 2021 [April 28th, 2021]
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - November 20th, 2021 [April 25th, 2021]
- Deer Antler, HGH and Testosterone: Tim on Scott and BR Radio Show - Video - November 27th, 2021 [April 17th, 2021]
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - April 14th, 2021 [April 14th, 2021]
- How Testosterone Affects the Skin of Men - November 28th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - November 23rd, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels and Wall Street - October 28th, 2021 [March 27th, 2021]
- Women can resist testosterone-fuelled political debate - March 13th, 2021 [March 12th, 2021]
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - November 4th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- Attention Baby Boomers -- Could Testosterone be the Modern Day "Fountain of Youth?" - October 31st, 2022 [March 4th, 2021]
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - October 18th, 2021 [February 28th, 2021]
- Quick Weight Loss Tips and Diet Recommendations for HRT - October 21st, 2021 [February 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - October 18th, 2021 [February 27th, 2021]
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - February 25th, 2021 [February 25th, 2021]
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - November 21st, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Evidence Suggests Testosterone Plays Powerful Role in Motivating Revolutionary Change - October 20th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - November 27th, 2021 [January 9th, 2021]
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - November 21st, 2021 [January 6th, 2021]
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - November 5th, 2021 [December 25th, 2020]
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - November 3rd, 2021 [December 24th, 2020]
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - October 19th, 2021 [December 23rd, 2020]
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - November 16th, 2021 [December 20th, 2020]
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - November 2nd, 2021 [December 18th, 2020]
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - November 12th, 2021 [December 12th, 2020]
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 23rd, 2021 [December 5th, 2020]
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - October 31st, 2022 [December 3rd, 2020]
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - November 21st, 2021 [December 3rd, 2020]
- Low-T and Your Health - October 17th, 2021 [November 30th, 2020]
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - October 17th, 2021 [November 19th, 2020]
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - November 3rd, 2021 [November 12th, 2020]
- Shorter course of ADT for high-risk prostate cancer patients yields improved quality of life - November 11th, 2020 [November 11th, 2020]
- Testosterone Litigation: What You Need To Know - MTMP - Video - October 21st, 2021 [November 9th, 2020]
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only - November 9th, 2020 [November 8th, 2020]
- Should middle-aged men consider 'low T' treatment? - November 6th, 2020 [November 5th, 2020]
- Testosterone and Crime: What Can Genes Tell Us About Behavior? - Video - October 25th, 2020 [October 25th, 2020]
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - November 28th, 2021 [October 22nd, 2020]
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - November 18th, 2021 [October 20th, 2020]
- Tri-Blend Testosterone. Understanding the Benefits of Testosterone Oils - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2020]
- Testosterone levels in older men - November 23rd, 2021 [October 17th, 2020]
- Tlando Testosterone Clinical Trial for Low-T and Fatty Liver Disease - October 29th, 2021 [October 4th, 2020]
- Testosterone Focus in Diabetes Study – Video - September 30th, 2020 [September 30th, 2020]
- Testshock Review All Natural Testosterone Enhancement – Video - September 30th, 2020 [September 30th, 2020]
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - November 19th, 2021 [September 30th, 2020]
- Average Testosterone Levels Decreasing Over Time Among Younger American Men - November 4th, 2021 [August 21st, 2020]
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - November 14th, 2021 [August 10th, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - November 29th, 2021 [August 6th, 2020]
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - October 31st, 2022 [August 5th, 2020]
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - November 28th, 2021 [August 3rd, 2020]
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - October 26th, 2021 [August 1st, 2020]
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - November 5th, 2021 [July 29th, 2020]
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - October 16th, 2021 [July 26th, 2020]
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - October 23rd, 2021 [July 22nd, 2020]
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - October 20th, 2021 [July 21st, 2020]
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - November 14th, 2021 [July 12th, 2020]
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - November 10th, 2021 [July 12th, 2020]
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - November 4th, 2021 [July 6th, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - November 11th, 2021 [July 5th, 2020]
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - November 5th, 2021 [July 4th, 2020]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2020]
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - November 14th, 2021 [June 28th, 2020]
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - November 20th, 2021 [June 27th, 2020]
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - November 28th, 2021 [June 23rd, 2020]
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - November 18th, 2021 [June 22nd, 2020]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - November 19th, 2021 [June 15th, 2020]
- Physiology of Testosterone - November 12th, 2021 [June 9th, 2020]
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - November 19th, 2021 [May 26th, 2020]
- Dr. Andre Berger on Testosterone Deficiency in Men - Andropause Symptoms and Treatment By Doctor's Desk Series - January 15th, 2021 [May 21st, 2020]
Word Count: 721