Video Download: Five Benefits Of Testosterone That You Need To Know
Video Stream: Five Benefits Of Testosterone That You Need To Know
Testosterone. It's the magic hormone that turns boys into men. It is an essential hormone that all men need to produce to be masculine.
High levels of testosterone are associated with masculine features such as body hair, a hoarse voice, and muscles.
But that's far from all that it does. Testosterone delivers some significant health benefits as well.
If you want to know why testosterone is healthy for you, consider this: young men are flooded with testosterone.
Regrettably, men begin to lose their testosterone supply when they reach the age of 30, and this continues at approximately 10% per decade.
Is it merely coincidence that older men have far more health problems than younger ones?
Very doubtful. Here are some of the best-known health benefits that men derive from this all-powerful hormone:
- Boosts red blood cell count. A boost of testosterone helps increase your red blood cell count (RBC). That is one of the reasons why men have higher levels of RBC and hemoglobin than women. If you are losing a ton of blood, it can be a lifesaver.
- Adds muscle mass. Check out competitive bodybuilders, or any muscular man. Do you think they are suffering from low levels of testosterone? Muscle mass is a result of more testosterone. When you have healthy levels of testosterone, you have more lean muscle less fat.
- Strengthens bones. One of the best health benefits of testosterone is that it keeps your bones strong and healthy. Testosterone is the hormone that protects your bones from wearing away. That is one of the reasons why osteoporosis is rare among men.
- Stabilizes mood swings. Unlike the female hormones that can make some women occasionally moody and low, testosterone is responsible for uplifting your mood.
- Heart health and protection from a heart attack. The healing effects of testosterone therapy on the heart is well-known. Also, testosterone can protect against a heart attack. Low levels of testosterone are associated with many heart disorders. Testosterone helps the cardiac muscles to pump blood faster, which protects the heart against damage. That is why testosterone is healthy for every man.
Incredibly, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is on the verge of limiting the use of testosterone by restricting the right of physicians to prescribe it “off-label.”
The agency has stated that they are concerned about the risks of men suffering a heart attack and stroke as a result of using testosterone replacement therapy drugs.
The FDA began its investigation into the alleged link between testosterone heart attack and stroke risks in February 2014.
This was based on a study suggesting that men age 65 years and older have a two-fold increased risk of suffering a heart attack during the first 90 days of starting testosterone replacement therapy.
Men younger than 65 with a history of heart disease had as much as a three-fold increased heart attack risk during that same period according to the study.
The FDA announced a testosterone label change in June 2014, which would require drug manufacturers to warn of increased risks of blood clots including deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE).
No mention of testosterone heart attack and stroke risks were made.
Drugs used to treat low testosterone were approved to treat acute medical conditions, but have become more widely used to treat symptoms of aging such as low energy and low libido.
More than 2.3 million American men are taking testosterone drugs, but only a small minority of these men are taking the drug to treat severe medical conditions, according to the FDA panel.
Again, according to the FDA panel, limiting the criteria for testosterone replacement therapy use could help prevent the number of heart attacks and strokes caused by testosterone that is unnecessarily suffered by patients.
Hopefully, the panel will hear all sides of the issue before making their recommendations.
Many medical professionals have publicly stated that the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy far outweigh the risks.
And if the hormone is administered under the guidance of a physician, the risk is even further lowered.
And this is why you need to contact our clinic. We have the knowledge and experience to deliver your testosterone replacement therapy safely and efficiently.
Contact us for a no-obligation discussion and discover the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
- A New Link Between Testosterone and the Prevention of Dementia in Women - April 2nd, 2020
- Androxal Meets its Testosterone Study Goals - April 1st, 2020
- Is Being a Lumberjack More Manly Than a Football Player? It's All in the Testosterone! - March 30th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - February 11th, 2020
- Low on Testosterone? No Problem! - February 10th, 2020
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - September 16th, 2019
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - September 2nd, 2019
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - September 2nd, 2019
- Dr. Richard Bebb - Testosterone, Diabetes and the Metabolic Syndrome - Video - August 21st, 2019
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - August 12th, 2019
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - August 11th, 2019
- TEFINA: Nasal Spray That Can Increase Female Orgasms - Video - August 10th, 2019
- Quick Weight Loss Tips and Diet Recommendations for HRT - August 10th, 2019
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - August 9th, 2019
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - August 4th, 2019
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - August 4th, 2019
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - August 1st, 2019
- Behavior and Lifestyle Linked to the Effect of Declining Testosterone, Not Necessarily Natural Aging - July 31st, 2019
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - July 28th, 2019
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - July 20th, 2019
- Green tea could mask testosterone doping - July 14th, 2019
- Some experts say testosterone decline is a normal part of aging in men - July 14th, 2019
- The Secret to Guys’ Sex Appeal: Low Stress, High Testosterone, Strong Immunity - July 7th, 2019
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - July 4th, 2019
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - April 22nd, 2019
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - April 21st, 2019
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - April 19th, 2019
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - April 19th, 2019
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - April 19th, 2019
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 16th, 2019
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - April 2nd, 2019
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - April 2nd, 2019
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - April 1st, 2019
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - March 17th, 2019
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - March 17th, 2019
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - March 17th, 2019
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - March 17th, 2019
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - March 16th, 2019
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - March 16th, 2019
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - March 16th, 2019
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - March 15th, 2019
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - March 15th, 2019
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - March 15th, 2019
- Eleven Foods that Can Drain Your Libido - September 6th, 2018
- Some Animal Research Suggests that High Testosterone May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk - September 6th, 2018
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - August 27th, 2018
- Physiology of Testosterone - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - August 26th, 2018
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - August 21st, 2018
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - August 19th, 2018
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - August 18th, 2018
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - August 18th, 2018
- Low-T and Your Health - August 17th, 2018
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - August 9th, 2018
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 5th, 2018
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - August 5th, 2018
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - July 9th, 2018
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - August 9th, 2016
- The Truth About Testosterone | The Dr. Oz Show - June 9th, 2016
- How Men Work | HowStuffWorks - May 28th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally - wikiHow - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone: Common Questions | Testosterone Test: Total ... - May 4th, 2016
- How to Lower Testosterone in Women | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Booster Reviews - Consumers Guides - February 8th, 2016
- A Harvard expert shares his thoughts on testosterone ... - February 8th, 2016
- Does Andro 400 Work; does it increase testosterone? - February 8th, 2016
- All About Testosterone! - Bodybuilding.com - February 8th, 2016
- 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters - Healthline - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone - Low-T and Androgen Replacement Therapy - November 2nd, 2015
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels ... - October 17th, 2015
- Testosterone nasal gel works best at three doses a day, study finds - October 4th, 2015
- Testosterone: The Test | Testosterone Test: Total ... - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women - October 1st, 2015
Contact Us Now
Word Count: 723