Testosterone. It’s the magic hormone that turns boys into men. It is an essential hormone that all men need to produce to be masculine.
High levels of testosterone are associated with masculine features such as body hair, a hoarse voice, and muscles.
But that’s far from all that it does. Testosterone delivers some significant health benefits as well.
If you want to know why testosterone is healthy for you, consider this: young men are flooded with testosterone.
Regrettably, men begin to lose their testosterone supply when they reach the age of 30, and this continues at approximately 10% per decade.
Is it merely coincidence that older men have far more health problems than younger ones?
Very doubtful. Here are some of the best-known health benefits that men derive from this all-powerful hormone:
- Boosts red blood cell count. A boost of testosterone helps increase your red blood cell (RBC) count. That is one of the reasons why men have higher levels of RBC and hemoglobin than women. If you are losing a ton of blood, it can be a lifesaver.
- Adds muscle mass. Check out competitive bodybuilders, or any muscular man. Do you think they are suffering from low levels of testosterone? Muscle mass is a result of more testosterone. When you have healthy levels of testosterone, you have more lean muscle less fat.
- Strengthens bones. One of the best health benefits of testosterone is that it keeps your bones strong and healthy. Testosterone is the hormone that protects your bones from wearing away. That is one of the reasons why osteoporosis is rare among men.
- Stabilizes mood swings. Unlike the female hormones that can make some women occasionally moody and low, testosterone is responsible for uplifting your mood.
- Heart health and protection from a heart attack. The healing effects of testosterone therapy on the heart is well-known. Also, testosterone can protect against a heart attack. Low levels of testosterone are associated with many heart disorders. Testosterone helps the cardiac muscles to pump blood faster, which protects the heart against damage. That is why testosterone is healthy for every man.
Incredibly, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is on the verge of limiting the use of testosterone by restricting the right of physicians to prescribe it “off-label.”
The agency has stated that they are concerned about the risks of men suffering a heart attack and stroke as a result of using testosterone replacement therapy drugs.
The FDA began its investigation into the alleged link between testosterone heart attack and stroke risks in February 2014.
This was based on a study suggesting that men age 65 years and older have a two-fold increased risk of suffering a heart attack during the first 90 days of starting testosterone replacement therapy.
Men younger than 65 with a history of heart disease had as much as a three-fold increased heart attack risk during that same period according to the study.
The FDA announced a testosterone label change in June 2014, which would require drug manufacturers to warn of increased risks of blood clots including deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). No mention of testosterone heart attack and stroke risks were made.
Drugs used to treat low testosterone were approved to treat acute medical conditions, but have become more widely used to treat symptoms of aging such as low energy and low libido.
More than 2.3 million American men are taking testosterone drugs, but only a small minority of these men are taking the drug to treat severe medical conditions, according to the FDA panel.
Again, according to the FDA panel, limiting the criteria for testosterone replacement therapy use could help prevent the number of heart attacks and strokes caused by testosterone that is unnecessarily suffered by patients.
Hopefully, the panel will hear all sides of the issue before making their recommendations.
Many medical professionals have publicly stated that the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy far outweigh the risks. And if the hormone is administered under the guidance of a physician, the risk is even further lowered.
And this is why you need to contact our clinic. We have the knowledge and experience to deliver your testosterone replacement therapy safely and efficiently. Contact us for a no-obligation discussion and discover the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
Contact Us Now
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - July 10th, 2018
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - July 9th, 2018
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - June 26th, 2018
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - June 26th, 2018
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - June 26th, 2018
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - June 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - May 31st, 2018
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - May 31st, 2018
- Oral Testosterone Pill Could Make Lipocine's Share Price SKYROCKET - May 31st, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - May 25th, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - May 23rd, 2018
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - May 22nd, 2018
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - May 17th, 2018
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - May 16th, 2018
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - May 16th, 2018
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - May 9th, 2018
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - May 5th, 2018
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - May 3rd, 2018
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - May 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - May 1st, 2018
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 1st, 2018
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - October 9th, 2017
- The Truth About Testosterone | The Dr. Oz Show - June 9th, 2016
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - June 9th, 2016
- How Men Work | HowStuffWorks - May 28th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally - wikiHow - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone: Common Questions | Testosterone Test: Total ... - May 4th, 2016
- Adrenalast Testosterone Booster | Boost Muscle Sexual ... - April 6th, 2016
- How to Lower Testosterone in Women | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Booster Reviews - Consumers Guides - February 8th, 2016
- A Harvard expert shares his thoughts on testosterone ... - February 8th, 2016
- Does Andro 400 Work; does it increase testosterone? - February 8th, 2016
- All About Testosterone! - Bodybuilding.com - February 8th, 2016
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - January 28th, 2016
- 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters - Healthline - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone - Low-T and Androgen Replacement Therapy - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - October 26th, 2015
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - October 24th, 2015
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - October 24th, 2015
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels ... - October 17th, 2015
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - October 12th, 2015
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - October 10th, 2015
- Testosterone nasal gel works best at three doses a day, study finds - October 4th, 2015
- Testosterone: The Test | Testosterone Test: Total ... - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - October 1st, 2015
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - September 30th, 2015
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - September 28th, 2015
- Low-T and Your Health - September 25th, 2015
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - September 19th, 2015
- Seven Types of Drugs that Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - September 19th, 2015
- Low Testosterone Treatment, Low T - AXIRON (testosterone ... - September 16th, 2015
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - September 16th, 2015
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - September 15th, 2015
- Testosterone - Steroids Profile - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Articles! - Bodybuilding.com - September 1st, 2015
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men MedicineNet - September 1st, 2015
- Nugenix Testosterone Booster NUGENIX GNC - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Transdermal Patch: MedlinePlus Drug Information - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Booster - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage ... - September 1st, 2015
- You & Your Hormones | Hormones | Testosterone - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - August 12th, 2015
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - August 11th, 2015
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - August 8th, 2015
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - August 8th, 2015
- Health portal - August 3rd, 2015
- Physiology of Testosterone - August 1st, 2015
- Normal Testosterone Levels - Urology - MedHelp - July 26th, 2015
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - July 18th, 2015
- Lack of Energy May Mean Lack of Testosterone - DrAxe.com - July 18th, 2015
- How to Increase Testosterone Naturally: PaleoEdge - July 15th, 2015
- How to Deal with Testosterone Decline - Mercola.com - July 8th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate Watson :: Buy Testosterone ... - July 4th, 2015
- What Traders’ Testosterone Tells Us About Markets - June 11th, 2015
- Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) in Men - A Testosterone ... - May 26th, 2015
- Bio-Identical HRT and Testosterone Therapy in Women ... - May 24th, 2015
- Depo-Testosterone Inj - Uses, Side Effects, Interactions ... - May 24th, 2015
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - May 8th, 2015
- testosterone creams , gamma o testosterone booster , testosterone support - Video - May 5th, 2015
- testosterone cream , what is testosterone booster , testosterone patch - Video - May 5th, 2015