Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy
Fortesta is one of many brands of Testosterone Therapy available in the United States for the treatment of Low-T, also known as Hypogonadism or Andropause. Fortesta is a product of Endo Pharmaceuticals.
Fortesta is a topical gel that is designed to be applied to the skin in order to deliver Testosterone directly to the bloodstream.
Fortesta contains two percent Testosterone and is intended to be administered to the thigh area. If you are suffering from Low-T, Fortesta Testosterone can significantly enhance your Testosterone Levels with just a single daily application.
If you are interested in Fortesta, a hormone specialist can help you find out if Fortesta can help improve your life via Testosterone Restoration. Don't live with Hormone Imbalance. Be proactive and get the care you deserve!
Fortesta is Proven Effective
Clinical research shows that Fortesta is a highly efficient means to improve Testosterone Balance in order to mitigate the effects of Low-T. Also, Fortesta has a low incidence of side-effects, most of which are mild. Some patients may experience irritation or tenderness where the Testosterone Gel is applied.
Also, the use of Testosterone Therapy sometimes leads to an increase in PSA, which is a benign product of the prostate gland which is released as a byproduct of prostate cancer.
There is no evidence that increased PSA counts experienced as a result of Low-T Therapy with Fortesta or any other form of Testosterone Treatment increase the risk of Prostate Cancer. Some patients also experienced odd dreams as a result of their use of Fortesta Gel
Pros of Fortesta
Fortesta does not need an applicator and can be applied directly to the skin.
Fortesta is completely odorless and colorless
Fortesta Gel absorbs into the skin in a matter of minutes
After Fortesta is absorbed, it provides Testosterone for a complete twenty-four hour period.
Cons of Fortesta
Any gel or cream presents a small chance of cross-contamination if someone makes contact with the treated area before it has dried into the skin
Because Fortesta is a gel, the product can potentially stain clothing
Some patients prefer Testosterone Injections or Testosterone Implants so they don't have to deal with daily treatment.
How Do I Know if I Need Fortesta?
Every patient has his own needs as a man when it comes to Testosterone. Age-Related Testosterone becomes an issue for some men around the age of thirty, and the older that men become, the more likely they are to begin to suffer from symptoms. If you feel that you may be suffering from Low-T, talk to a medical professional, because Fortesta Testosterone may be able to change your life.
Request to Have Your Testosterone Levels Checked
Your doctor doesn't know what problems you're having unless you ask, and Testosterone might not be the first thing on your doctor's mind. It doesn't hurt to request to have your Total and Free Testosterone Levels evaluated in order to catch symptoms as soon as possible.
How Do I Qualify for Fortesta?
In order to be approved for Hormone Replacement with Fortesta Testosterone, you must both show clinically low levels of Testosterone Production and display symptoms associated with the disorder, including cholesterol imbalance, diminished sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and unhealthy changes in body composition.
A simple blood test will provide the physiological evidence needed to approve therapy.
Testosterone Therapy Requires Periodic Blood Testing
In order to make sure that Fortesta is working as intended, you will need to undergo blood occasional blood testing in order to make sure that the Testosterone Product is effectively bringing your T-Levels back into the normal range.
If you don't receive enough Testosterone, you may not experience the best outcomes, and if you receive too much, this increases the risk of side-effects, which is why it is important to provide a blood sample after your first six months of therapy, and then every six months to one year.
Always Use Fortesta as Recommended
Like all prescription medications, it is important to follow your physician's instructions with regard to Fortesta Bio-Identical Testosterone. Use as directed, and never alter your treatment schedule without the advice or recommendation of your physician.
Fortesta Is Only Effective When Used Routinely
In order to receive clinically potent benefits with regard to Fortesta Therapy, it is vitally important to remember to apply the medication every day. Although the occasional, rare skipped dose won't have a negative effect on therapy, more than the rarely missed dose will reduce the effectiveness of treatment, and may ever render the treatment physiologically ineffective.
Make Fortesta a Part of Your Morning Schedule
Fortesta is simple and easy to apply, and you should do so exactly as your prescribing hormone doctor recommends. In order to help you administer the appropriate dose, Fortesta is equipped with a pump device capable of providing an exact dose.
The first time that you use Fortesta, you will have to prep the can for the initial dose. In order to do so, simply press the pump eight times over a drainage device and rinse any dispensed medication down the drain.
How Do I Apply Fortesta?
As we mentioned earlier, Fortesta does not use an applicator. In order to deliver the medication, you'll simply rub it onto your finger and apply it to your thighs by gently massaging it into the skin.
Keep These Things In Mind When Using Fortesta
Fortesta is explicitly intended for application to the thighs. Never administer Fortesta Treatment to the upper arms, shoulders, stomach, or genitals.
Although Fortesta will absorb into the skin after only a few minutes, it is important not to bathe, shower, or swim in the two hours after you apply the medication. This can leech the Testosterone from the skin, reducing its effectiveness.
As with most oil-based medications, Fortesta does represent a risk when exposed to flame before it has been absorbed properly into the skin. Do not smoke or approach flames for a few minutes after you receive your dose of Fortesta.
Fortesta Safety Precautions
Fortesta is readily transmittable to others before it dries into the skin. Children and women will readily absorb Testosterone if they come in contact with the treated area, especially in the first two hours after application. If a child or woman accidentally becomes exposed to Fortesta, clean the exposed area thoroughly with water and soap immediately.
In order to mitigate the risk of exposing others to Fortesta Andropause Treatment, only apply the treatment to the recommended area and wear clothes that cover the area.
Clean hands thoroughly with soap immediately after administering the treatment. Though the Testosterone will more or less be fully absorbed after two hours, do not allow others to contact the treated area until you have had the opportunity to clean the treated skin with soap.
Where Can I Buy Fortesta?
If you are interested in Bio-Identical Fortesta Andropause Therapy, it is just one of the many forms of treatment that we offer at our medical clinic for the treatment of Low-T.
We encourage you to give us a call if you are interested in beginning or continuing a Testosterone Therapy Program with a trusted medical clinic.
Whether it's your first time and you require medical diagnosis, or you are a Testosterone Replacement Veteran that's just looking for a qualified, reliable, and cost-effective provider, we can get you the Testosterone Treatments that can help you overcome Low-T and make the most out of your life!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- MOTS-c Therapy To Improve Body Composition - December 15th, 2022 [December 11th, 2022]
- Punicalagin: A powerful Testosterone Booster - January 17th, 2023 [November 24th, 2022]
- Blocking Testosterone to Defeat Melanoma - September 9th, 2022 [August 11th, 2022]
- Stomach Inflammation: Another Ailment That Testosterone Can Stop in its Tracks - December 19th, 2022 [August 3rd, 2022]
- Study Finds that Testosterone Boosts Memory for Uncontrolled Diabetics - July 11th, 2022 [June 24th, 2022]
- Causes of Low Libido - Could It Be Low-T? - June 24th, 2022 [May 30th, 2022]
- The Evolutionary Effects of Testosterone on Human Society - November 24th, 2021 [September 20th, 2021]
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - October 30th, 2021 [September 7th, 2021]
- Men Want to Know – Free Testosterone versus Total Testosterone - January 2nd, 2023 [August 24th, 2021]
- What is testosterone? - November 10th, 2021 [May 23rd, 2021]
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - May 23rd, 2021 [May 22nd, 2021]
- Boosting testosterone levels (First of two parts) - May 9th, 2021 [May 8th, 2021]
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - November 27th, 2021 [May 1st, 2021]
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - November 21st, 2021 [April 28th, 2021]
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - November 20th, 2021 [April 25th, 2021]
- Deer Antler, HGH and Testosterone: Tim on Scott and BR Radio Show - Video - November 27th, 2021 [April 17th, 2021]
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - April 14th, 2021 [April 14th, 2021]
- How Testosterone Affects the Skin of Men - November 28th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - November 23rd, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- Testosterone Levels and Wall Street - October 28th, 2021 [March 27th, 2021]
- Women can resist testosterone-fuelled political debate - March 13th, 2021 [March 12th, 2021]
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - November 4th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- Attention Baby Boomers -- Could Testosterone be the Modern Day "Fountain of Youth?" - October 31st, 2022 [March 4th, 2021]
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - October 18th, 2021 [February 28th, 2021]
- Quick Weight Loss Tips and Diet Recommendations for HRT - October 21st, 2021 [February 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - October 18th, 2021 [February 27th, 2021]
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - February 25th, 2021 [February 25th, 2021]
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - November 21st, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Evidence Suggests Testosterone Plays Powerful Role in Motivating Revolutionary Change - October 20th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - November 27th, 2021 [January 9th, 2021]
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - November 21st, 2021 [January 6th, 2021]
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - November 5th, 2021 [December 25th, 2020]
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - November 3rd, 2021 [December 24th, 2020]
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - October 19th, 2021 [December 23rd, 2020]
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - November 16th, 2021 [December 20th, 2020]
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - November 2nd, 2021 [December 18th, 2020]
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - November 12th, 2021 [December 12th, 2020]
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - October 22nd, 2021 [December 11th, 2020]
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 23rd, 2021 [December 5th, 2020]
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - October 31st, 2022 [December 3rd, 2020]
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - November 21st, 2021 [December 3rd, 2020]
- Low-T and Your Health - October 17th, 2021 [November 30th, 2020]
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - October 17th, 2021 [November 19th, 2020]
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - November 3rd, 2021 [November 12th, 2020]
- Shorter course of ADT for high-risk prostate cancer patients yields improved quality of life - November 11th, 2020 [November 11th, 2020]
- Testosterone Litigation: What You Need To Know - MTMP - Video - October 21st, 2021 [November 9th, 2020]
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only - November 9th, 2020 [November 8th, 2020]
- Should middle-aged men consider 'low T' treatment? - November 6th, 2020 [November 5th, 2020]
- Testosterone and Crime: What Can Genes Tell Us About Behavior? - Video - October 25th, 2020 [October 25th, 2020]
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - November 28th, 2021 [October 22nd, 2020]
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - November 18th, 2021 [October 20th, 2020]
- Tri-Blend Testosterone. Understanding the Benefits of Testosterone Oils - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2020]
- Testosterone levels in older men - November 23rd, 2021 [October 17th, 2020]
- Tlando Testosterone Clinical Trial for Low-T and Fatty Liver Disease - October 29th, 2021 [October 4th, 2020]
- Testosterone Focus in Diabetes Study – Video - September 30th, 2020 [September 30th, 2020]
- Testshock Review All Natural Testosterone Enhancement – Video - September 30th, 2020 [September 30th, 2020]
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - November 19th, 2021 [September 30th, 2020]
- Average Testosterone Levels Decreasing Over Time Among Younger American Men - November 4th, 2021 [August 21st, 2020]
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - November 14th, 2021 [August 10th, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - November 29th, 2021 [August 6th, 2020]
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - October 31st, 2022 [August 5th, 2020]
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - October 26th, 2021 [August 1st, 2020]
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - November 5th, 2021 [July 29th, 2020]
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - October 16th, 2021 [July 26th, 2020]
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - October 23rd, 2021 [July 22nd, 2020]
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - October 20th, 2021 [July 21st, 2020]
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - November 14th, 2021 [July 12th, 2020]
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - November 10th, 2021 [July 12th, 2020]
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - November 4th, 2021 [July 6th, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - November 11th, 2021 [July 5th, 2020]
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - November 5th, 2021 [July 4th, 2020]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2020]
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - November 14th, 2021 [June 28th, 2020]
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - November 20th, 2021 [June 27th, 2020]
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - November 28th, 2021 [June 23rd, 2020]
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - November 18th, 2021 [June 22nd, 2020]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - November 19th, 2021 [June 15th, 2020]
- Physiology of Testosterone - November 12th, 2021 [June 9th, 2020]
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - November 19th, 2021 [May 26th, 2020]
- Dr. Andre Berger on Testosterone Deficiency in Men - Andropause Symptoms and Treatment By Doctor's Desk Series - January 15th, 2021 [May 21st, 2020]
Word Count: 1251