Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy
Fortesta is one of many brands of Testosterone Therapy available in the United States for the treatment of Low-T, also known as Hypogonadism or Andropause. Fortesta is a product of Endo Pharmaceuticals. Fortesta is a topical gel which is designed to be applied to the skin in order to deliver Testosterone directly to the blood stream.
Video Download: Fourteen Common Causes Of Fatigue And What You Can Do To Improve Your Energy Levels Part 2
Video Stream: Fourteen Common Causes Of Fatigue And What You Can Do To Improve Your Energy Levels Part 2
Fortesta contains two percent Testosterone, and is intended to be administered to the thigh area. If you are suffering from Low-T, Fortesta Testosterone can significantly enhance your Testosterone Levels with just a single daily application.
If you are interested in Fortesta, a hormone specialist can help you find out if Fortesta can help improve your life via Testosterone Restoration. Don't live with Hormone Imbalance. Be proactive and get the care you deserve!
Fortesta is Proven Effective
Clinical research shows that Fortesta is a highly efficient means to improve Testosterone Balance in order to mitigate the effects of Low-T. Also, Fortesta has a low incidence of side-effects, most of which are mild. Some patients may experience irritation or tenderness where the Testosterone Gel is applied.
Also, the use of Testosterone Therapy sometimes leads to an increase in PSA, which is a benign product of the prostate gland which is released as a byproduct of prostate cancer. There is no evidence that increased PSA counts experienced as a result of Low-T Therapy with Fortesta or any other form of Testosterone Treatment increase the risk of Prostate Cancer. Some patients also experienced odd dreams as a result of their use of Fortesta Gel
Pros of Fortesta
Fortesta does not need an applicator and can be applied directly to the skin.
Fortesta is completely odorless and colorless
Fortesta Gel absorbs into the skin in a matter of minutes
After Fortesta is absorbed, it provides Testosterone for a complete twenty-four hour period.
Cons of Fortesta
Any gel or cream presents a small chance of cross contamination if someone makes contact with the treated area before it has dried into the skin
Because Fortesta is a gel, the product can potentially stain clothing
Some patients prefer Testosterone Injections or Testosterone Implants so they don't have to deal with daily treatment.
How Do I Know if I Need Fortesta?
Every patient has his own needs as a man when it comes to Testosterone. Age-Related Testosterone becomes an issue for some men around the age of thirty, and the older that men become, the more likely they are to begin to suffer from symptoms. If you feel that you may be suffering from Low-T, talk to medical professional, because Fortesta Testosterone may be able to change your life.
Request to Have Your Testosterone Levels Checked
Your doctor doesn't know what problems that you're having unless you ask, and Testosterone might not be the first thing on your doctor's mind. It doesn't hurt to request to have your Total and Free Testosterone Levels evaluated in order to catch symptoms as soon as possible.
How Do I Qualify for Fortesta?
In order to be approved for Hormone Replacement with Fortesta Testosterone, you must both show clinically low levels of Testosterone Production and display symptoms associated with the disorder, including cholesterol imbalance, diminished sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and unhealthy changes in body composition. A simple blood test will provide the physiological evidence needed to approve therapy.
Testosterone Therapy Requires Periodic Blood Testing
In order to make sure that Fortesta is working as intended, you will need to undergo blood occasional blood testing in order to make sure that the Testosterone Product is effectively bringing your T-Levels back into the normal range. If you don't receive enough Testosterone, you may not experience the best outcomes, and if you receive too much, this increases the risk of side-effects, which is why it is important to provide a blood sample after your first six months of therapy, and then every six months to one year.
Always Use Fortesta as Recommended
Like all prescription medications, it is important to follow your physician's instructions with regard to Fortesta Bio-Identical Testosterone. Use as directed, and never alter your treatment schedule without the advice or recommendation of your physician.
Fortesta Is Only Effective When Used Routinely
In order to receive clinically potent benefits with regard to Fortesta Therapy, it is vitally important to remember to apply the medication every day. Although the occasional, rare skipped dose won't have a negative effect on therapy, more than the rare missed dose will reduce the effectiveness of treatment, and may ever render the treatment physiologically ineffective.
Make Fortesta a Part of Your Morning Schedule
Fortesta is simple and easy to apply, and you should do so exactly as your prescribing hormone doctor recommends. In order to help you administer the appropriate dose, Fortesta is equipped with a pump device capable of providing an exact dose.
The first time that you use Fortesta, you will have to prep the can for the initial dose. In order to do so, simply press the pump eight times over a drainage device and rinse any dispensed medication down the drain.
How Do I Apply Fortesta?
As we mentioned earlier, Fortesta does not use an applicator. In order to deliver the medication, you'll simply rub it onto your finger and apply it to your thighs by gently massaging it into the skin.
Keep These Things In Mind When Using Fortesta
Fortesta is explicitly intended for application to the thighs. Never administer Fortesta Treatment to the upper arms, shoulders, stomach, or genitals.
Although Fortesta will absorb into the skin after only a few minutes, it is important not to bathe, shower, or swim in the two hours after you apply the medication. This can leech the Testosterone from the skin, reducing its effectiveness.
As with most oil-based medications, Fortesta does represent a risk when exposed to flame before it has been absorbed properly into the skin. Do not smoke or approach flames in the few minutes after you receive your dose of Fortesta.
Fortesta Safety Precautions
Fortesta is readily transmittable to others before it dries into the skin. Children and women will readily absorb Testosterone if they come in contact with the treated area, especially in the first two hours after application. If a child or women accidentally becomes exposed to Fortesta, clean the exposed area thoroughly with water and soap immediately.
In order to mitigate the risk of exposing others to Fortesta Andropause Treatment, only apply the treatment to the recommended area and wear cloths that cover the area. Clean hands thoroughly with soap immediately after administering the treatment. Though the Testosterone will more or less be fully absorbed after two hours, do not allow others to contact the treated area until you have had the opportunity to clean the treated skin with soap.
Where Can I Buy Fortesta?
If you are interested in Bio-Identical Fortesta Andropause Therapy, it is just one of the many forms of treatment that we offer at our medical clinic for the treatment of Low-T. We encourage you to give us a call if you are interested in beginning or continuing a Testosterone Therapy Program with a trusted medical clinic! Whether it's your first time and you require medical diagnosis, or you are a Testosterone Replacement Veteran that's just looking for a qualified, reliable, and cost-effective provider, we can get you the Testosterone Treatments that can help you overcome Low-T and make the most out of your life!
Word Count: 1257
Contact Us Now
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - December 15th, 2018
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - December 15th, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - December 5th, 2018
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - December 5th, 2018
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - September 8th, 2018
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - September 7th, 2018
- Eleven Foods that Can Drain Your Libido - September 6th, 2018
- Some Animal Research Suggests that High Testosterone May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk - September 6th, 2018
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - August 27th, 2018
- Physiology of Testosterone - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - August 26th, 2018
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - August 21st, 2018
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - August 19th, 2018
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - August 18th, 2018
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - August 18th, 2018
- Low-T and Your Health - August 17th, 2018
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - August 9th, 2018
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 5th, 2018
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - August 5th, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - July 10th, 2018
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - July 9th, 2018
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - June 26th, 2018
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - June 26th, 2018
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - June 26th, 2018
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - June 26th, 2018
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - June 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - May 31st, 2018
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - May 31st, 2018
- Oral Testosterone Pill Could Make Lipocine's Share Price SKYROCKET - May 31st, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - May 25th, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - May 23rd, 2018
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - May 22nd, 2018
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - May 17th, 2018
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - May 16th, 2018
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - May 9th, 2018
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - May 5th, 2018
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - May 3rd, 2018
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - May 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - May 1st, 2018
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 1st, 2018
- The Truth About Testosterone | The Dr. Oz Show - June 9th, 2016
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - June 9th, 2016
- How Men Work | HowStuffWorks - May 28th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally - wikiHow - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone: Common Questions | Testosterone Test: Total ... - May 4th, 2016
- Adrenalast Testosterone Booster | Boost Muscle Sexual ... - April 6th, 2016
- How to Lower Testosterone in Women | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Booster Reviews - Consumers Guides - February 8th, 2016
- A Harvard expert shares his thoughts on testosterone ... - February 8th, 2016
- Does Andro 400 Work; does it increase testosterone? - February 8th, 2016
- All About Testosterone! - Bodybuilding.com - February 8th, 2016
- 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters - Healthline - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone - Low-T and Androgen Replacement Therapy - November 2nd, 2015
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels ... - October 17th, 2015
- Testosterone nasal gel works best at three doses a day, study finds - October 4th, 2015
- Testosterone: The Test | Testosterone Test: Total ... - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - October 1st, 2015
- Low Testosterone Treatment, Low T - AXIRON (testosterone ... - September 16th, 2015
- Testosterone - Steroids Profile - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Articles! - Bodybuilding.com - September 1st, 2015
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men MedicineNet - September 1st, 2015
- Nugenix Testosterone Booster NUGENIX GNC - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Transdermal Patch: MedlinePlus Drug Information - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Booster - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage ... - September 1st, 2015
- You & Your Hormones | Hormones | Testosterone - September 1st, 2015
- Health portal - August 3rd, 2015
- Normal Testosterone Levels - Urology - MedHelp - July 26th, 2015
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - July 18th, 2015
- Lack of Energy May Mean Lack of Testosterone - DrAxe.com - July 18th, 2015
- How to Increase Testosterone Naturally: PaleoEdge - July 15th, 2015
- How to Deal with Testosterone Decline - Mercola.com - July 8th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate Watson :: Buy Testosterone ... - July 4th, 2015
- What Traders’ Testosterone Tells Us About Markets - June 11th, 2015
- Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) in Men - A Testosterone ... - May 26th, 2015
- Bio-Identical HRT and Testosterone Therapy in Women ... - May 24th, 2015