Video Link: https://vimeo.com/430903657
Video Download: Fracking Pollution Potential Danger To Testosterone Levels
Video Stream: Fracking Pollution Potential Danger To Testosterone Levels
Hormone Production is affected by a variety of factors, many of which are environmental. The human body is highly susceptible to chemical contamination, especially during fetal development.
It's vitally important that we monitor new and existing technologies to ensure that we mitigate physiological and ecological harm.
Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Negatively Impact Sex Hormone Production
Chemicals that impact the body's natural Hormone Production negatively are known as Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals.
One of the most well-known is Bisphenol A, which is common in everyday plastics and mimics the physiological effects of Estrogen.
Various industrial processes also give off endocrine-disrupting byproducts, and it appears that Fracking is no different.
What Is Fracking?
Fracking is the common euphemism for Hydraulic Fracturing. It is a form of oil/gas extraction which utilizes a cocktail of hazardous chemicals to pump fossil fuels deep out of the earth.
As we continue to deplete easily accessible fossil fuel reserves, we have to resort to more resource-intensive methods to unlock natural gas and oil. Fracking uses pressure and chemicals to break up rock formations to unlock trapped natural resources.
Fracking and Fertility
Perhaps unsurprisingly, many of these chemicals likely impact the healthy production of Testosterone.
A recent lab research study found that Fracking could lead to fertility issues and impotence in men. Many of these chemicals are noted biocides, which are highly poisonous.
Researchers involved in this study focused on the California Fossil Fuel Industry. California is notable for having some of the strictest and most detailed ecological legislation in the country, which makes it much easier to access documentation regarding the chemicals used in the Fracking process.
Because this study focused specifically on Testosterone, researchers narrowed the field of potential chemical offenders down utilizing computer technology.
Instruments analyzed the chemicals released into the air by industrial Fracking. Of the chemicals emitted, sixty were small enough to potentially latch onto Testosterone Receptors.
Of the sixty suspects, researchers found that five particular fracking chemicals had the capability to negatively interact with Testosterone Receptors. Furthermore, these chemicals are theorized to have further effects on the endocrine system at large.
Genapol X-100 Disrupts Testosterone Receptors
After using scientific modeling to reveal potential culprits for endocrine disruption, they further put these results to the test with live cell cultures.
Of the five Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals that were established, one chemical had a significant impact on the function of endocrine cell cultures—Genapol X-100—which is an industrial detergent used in the majority of California Fracking operations.
This is necessary research because it's critical to understand precisely how Industrial Fracking impacts the environment and human physiology.
Because this is preliminary research, it's impossible to measure the impact that Genapol X-100 has on human populations near Fracking sites, but it certainly warrants further study.
How Does Fracking Effect Nearby Communities?
Endocrine Disruptors can have a devastating impact on sperm counts and overall fertility, and can even increase the risk of Testicular Cancer. Prior research has shown that Fracking leads to an undeniable increase in pollution in the area near Fracking Sites.
It's even possible that certain chemicals could lead to Endocrine Disruption during fetal development, which can alter the course of testicle formation.
Previous research has shown that Fracking has enormous consequences for both the environment and human development. Studies have shown that Fracking suppresses newborn birth weight, and we've long known that methane release associated with Fracking has negative climate consequences.
Studies like this are critical because they outline the dangers related to Fracking and how various industrial processes negatively impact human health and function.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Murfreesboro Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 607