A long and healthy life is at the top of nearly everyone's wish list. While longevity is partially due to genetics, there are still a lot of personal choices that you can make to improve the odds that you'll live to your eighties or even beyond! Nutrition is a crucial aspect of good health. The healthier your lifestyle is today, the more likely you'll make it to your centennial.
Nutritionists and Dietitians are among the most experienced and well-versed in working with supplements and utilizing holistic ingredients to improve vitality. Today, we're going to discuss and talk about some of the vitamins, nutrients, and supplements that dietitians say can fortify your health and well-being so you can get the most out of your golden years.
CoQ10 and Omega-Three Fatty Acids for Anti-aging and Cellular Metabolism
CoQ10 is a supplement that has experienced a tremendous upswing in popularity over the last generation. Also known as ubiquinone, CoQ10 is a key player in cellular metabolism, helping the body keep up with the heavy demands of everyday life. CoQ10 is an enzyme that the body produces to encourage energy transfer and also works as a potent anti-oxidant. Like many hormones and enzymes, CoQ10 activity has an inherent tendency to decline as we get older. Omega-three Fatty Acids are common in foods that are high in CoQ10 and have substantial anti-inflammatory benefits. Consider supplementing both together.
Luckily, CoQ10 supplementation is highly effective. Recent studies have shown that CoQ10 supplementation is tremendously beneficial for patients at risk for heart attack, stroke, and other cardiovascular complications.
If you're looking to fortify your diet with naturally occurring sources of CoQ10, meat, chicken, and pork are all prime sources of this enzyme. For the highest concentrations of CoQ10, you should include meat from the organs of these animals, such as liver. Fatty fish including herring, mackerel, and sardines also offer high levels of CoQ10, along with important Omega-3 Fatty Acids. For vegetarians, sesame seeds, peanuts, soybean oil, and canola oil are some of the best options. If you're using supplements to boost CoQ10 Levels, be sure to take the pills with a food that includes fat to aid absorption.
Vitamin D Improves Genetic Stability and Strengthens Bones
While Vitamin D seems readily available to everyone via sun exposure, Vitamin D Deficiency is actually a huge problem for Americans, especially as they get older. Folks that live in areas that are naturally cloudy or experience seasonally long nights are particularly at risk. Part of the problem is that humans become less able to synthesize Vitamin D from the sun as they age.
Vitamin D is very important, and you should place a growing emphasis on Vitamin D supplementation over time. It helps maintain strong bones, increase energy availability, and reduce fatigue. Recent studies have shown that Vitamin D is uniquely helpful on a genetic level. Telomeres are a critical aspect of DNA. They maintain the integrity of the genetic code and help your body work at sustained efficiency as you get older. Vitamin D helps to lengthen telomeres, meaning that this nutrient helps you stay younger on a genetic level!
Curcumin and Turmeric Add Flavor, Vibrancy, and Spice to Your Life
Curcumin has been a popular ingredient among folks interested in holistic medicine for a long time. Curcumin is a potent ingredient in Turmeric, which is popular in Middle Eastern and Indian food. Curcumin is responsible for the bright orange-brown tint of Turmeric. The growing body of research continues to support the significant benefits of including Turmeric or supplemental Curcumin to your diet.
Curcumin is commonly recommended as an Anti-Inflammatory supplement. It's known to help people deal with joint pain, arthritis, psoriasis, and more. Inflammation is a major factor that reduces longevity. Furthermore, Curcumin is good for metabolism because it increases the activity of important proteins known as Sirtuins. Sirtuins are of incredible interest to researchers because elevated Sirtuin activity appears to increase resiliency against the genetic effects of aging.
Probiotics—Healthy Guts, Longer Life
While most people understand that what goes in their body profoundly impacts its function, most people underestimate the importance of a healthy gut biome. Human beings have evolved in tandem with various micro-organisms, which help us make the most out of the nutrients that we eat and drink. Probiotics are supplements designed to help promote the proliferation of good bacteria and reduce the influence of bacteria which impair digestive function and health.
Chronic Inflammation is strongly correlated with bacterial imbalance in the digestive system. By promoting good bacteria, you suppress dangerous inflammation and improve your body's ability to extract nutrients from your diet. A longer life starts with a healthier gut, and probiotic supplements may just help you achieve both.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Reduces Mortality Risks and Improves Quality of Life
The human body relies on Hormone Balance to achieve the highest levels of resiliency and vitality. One of the problems with aging is that it increases the likelihood of Hormone Deficiency and Imbalance. If you're interested in preserving your energy and livelihood as you get older, consider reaching out to an HRT Specialist or Men's Clinic in your area. They can test for Low-T, Human Growth Hormone Deficiency, and other conditions that may interfere with your well-being. Hormone Replacement Therapy can restore healthy Hormone Levels and really enhance your life!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Murfreesboro Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 904