Testosterone Deficiency is a widespread men's health issue that adversely affects the lives of millions of men throughout America. Scientists and researchers have spent decades creating novel and effective means to treat Male Hypogonadism which emphasize increasing safety, effectiveness, and ease of use.
Jatenzo is the latest breakthrough in Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy—an FDA-Approved gel cap that can mitigate the effects of Low-T and restore healthy Testosterone Levels and Hormone Balance for men that cannot produce enough Testosterone on their own. Jatenzo is a trademarked product of Clarus Pharmaceuticals. As of 2021, Jatenzo has not been approved for Age-Related Low-T but may be an option in the future. Jatenzo is intended for men with Primary Hypogonadism or Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism.
Types of Testosterone Deficiency
Primary Hypogonadism refers to any Low Testosterone Levels caused by the underperformance of the testes. In this case, the body can recognize the need for Testosterone, but the testes are unable to fulfill those needs.
Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism is a hormonal issue in which the testes and adrenal glands are fully capable of producing Testosterone but are not receiving proper signal from the Hypothalamus and pituitary gland. Normally, the Hypothalamus recognizes the need for Testosterone and sends signal to the Pituitary to release Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone to promote the normal function of the sex organs. Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism refers to any condition which impedes this process, whether acquired or congenital.
Unfortunately, while Jatenzo may be available for patients with Age-Related Hypogonadism in the future, clinical trials will have to prove that this form of Oral Testosterone is sufficiently safe for men with Andropause. Concerns regarding negative effects on Blood Pressure will have to be invalidated via clinical trial before Jatenzo is approved for Age-Associated Low-T.
Advantages of Jatenzo Softgel Oral Testosterone
The first Prescription Testosterone came in the form of an Injection. Low-T Injections are still popular today, especially as longer-lasting formulations of Testosterone have become available. Early injections were required every day or every few days, but now men can wait for weeks between shots.
Of course, some men don't want to deal with the hassle and discomfort of injections at all. This is why Testosterone Patches and Gels were invented and rose in popularity. However, these forms of treatment require daily application and do have some disadvantages. There is a risk of cross-contamination, and patients have to limit exposure to water for a few hours after administering treatment.
Jatenzo is special because it is the first modern form of Oral Testosterone approved in the United States in the last sixty years. Oral Testosterone fell out of favor in past generations because earlier formulations (Methyl-Testosterone) had the unfortunate side-effect of liver toxicity. Testosterone Injections, patches, and creams bypass the digestive system and are not a major danger to the liver. Clinical studies have shown that Jatenzo does not lead to liver-toxicity, which opened the door for FDA-Approval.
Jatenzo is designed as a Lipophilic Testosterone Prodrug. Lipophilic Prodrugs can be taken orally while bypassing the liver, avoiding the biggest danger associated with earlier oral Testosterone. Jatenzo is absorbed by the intestines the same way that our body draws in Fat-Soluble Vitamins. This preserves the structure of the absorbed molecule so that it is not broken down by the liver.
Interested in Testosterone Therapy? We Can Help You Find the Ideal Low-T Treatment Option!
Are you struggling with the frustrating symptoms of Hormone Imbalance and Low Testosterone? Our Licensed HRT Professionals can help pinpoint the source of your hormonal issues and set up a Hormone Therapy Regimen designed to boost Testosterone and maximize energy levels, body composition, and vitality. We work with Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp facilities in all fifty states so you can have access to quick, affordable, and accurate Hormone Deficiency Diagnosis and Testing.
Once our medical doctors have examined the results of your Comprehensive Hormone Panel, they will discuss the results with you and help you decide on the best course of action available to fit your goals and your budget. We offer a variety of Low-T Treatments, including Jatenzo, Testoderm, Androgel, and Testosterone Injections.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Punicalagin: A powerful Testosterone Booster - November 24th, 2022
- Think Testosterone is for Men Only? THINK AGAIN! - November 16th, 2022
- The Testosterone Controversy: To Take or not to Take? - November 8th, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Can Low Testosterone cause brain fog or other mental problems? - October 17th, 2022
- The Link Between Low Testosterone and Depression - October 8th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 691