One of the great things about Testosterone Therapy is the variety of treatment options available for patients.
When Bio-Identical Testosterone first entered the market, it was only available via injection but is now offered via several different methods with their own particular benefits and drawbacks.
These days, Testosterone Gels and Creams are the most popular methods of Low-T Treatment, though Transdermal Patches and Testosterone Implants are still used by many.
While all of these options are effective and useful, researchers are always looking for new and effective means to easily provide safe and effective Testosterone Therapy.
The latest breakthrough is Jatenzo Testosterone Undecanoate, an oral softgel that has recently received FDA approval for the treatment of Adult Testosterone Deficiency in males. Jatenzo was created by Clarus Therapeutrics.
Dangers of Over-the-Counter Oral Testosterone Boosting Supplements
There are a wide variety of Testosterone Boosting Supplements on the market, but Prescription Testosterone Pills have always been a goal rather than a reality. While Testosterone Supplements may be able to increase Testosterone Levels, they don't always provide consistent results and can also have some harmful side-effects.
The liver is very sensitive to processing dietary amino acids, and some Testosterone Supplements formulations can lead to liver damage, especially when abused.
The most common forms of Testosterone Supplements are Androgenic Anabolic Steroids that are frequently used by athletes and bodybuilders to build mass.
Pharmaceutical Breakthrough Brings Testosterone Pill to Market
Because Testosterone is such a complex molecule, it's been difficult to formulate a Prescription Testosterone Pill that can be absorbed into the bloodstream while both preserving effectiveness and limiting the risk to the liver.
Unadulterated Testosterone is quickly metabolized by the digestive system, provided little benefit. Methyl-Testosterone is effectively absorbed into the bloodstream but has an exceedingly high risk to the liver as compared to other, safer forms of Testosterone.
Jatenzo Testosterone Undecanoate Safety Profile Rivals Conventional Testosterone Treatments
Through the FDA-Approval process, Clarus Therapeutics has shown that Jatenzo Oral Testosterone is safe enough to compete with other popular forms of Testosterone without putting patients at undue risk.
The founder of Clarus Therapeutics, Dr. Robert E. Dudley, was central to the development and approval of Androgel, one of the most-prescribed Testosterone Therapy Products on the market.
Jatenzo is unique in that it is the first form of Oral Testosterone that bypasses the liver, significantly reducing the medical risk of absorbing Testosterone through the digestive tract.
Jatenzo uses a Self-Emulsifying Delivery System to bond with Testosterone Undecanoate and promote absorption via the intestines directly into the Lymphatic System.
For optimal results, Jatenzo should be taken twice daily to restore healthy Testosterone Levels for men suffering from Testosterone Deficiency.
Because Jatenzo is orally administered, there is no risk of Inadvertent Testosterone Exposure, and patients can pursue their day generally without avoiding water for hours. Jatenzo is highly effective for the vast majority of potential candidates with Low-T.
Who Should Use Jatenzo?
If you're getting older, and you believe that Testosterone Deficiency may be getting in the way of your health and well-being, you may be a candidate for Jatenzo Testosterone Undecanoate.
Testosterone Deficiency risk scales with age, and the symptoms of Andropause have long-term negative consequences without treatment. For patients with Low-T, Testosterone Therapy has been shown to enhance libido, reverse Erectile Dysfunction, increase energy, promote healthy body composition, and more!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Punicalagin: A powerful Testosterone Booster - November 24th, 2022
- Think Testosterone is for Men Only? THINK AGAIN! - November 16th, 2022
- The Testosterone Controversy: To Take or not to Take? - November 8th, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Can Low Testosterone cause brain fog or other mental problems? - October 17th, 2022
- The Link Between Low Testosterone and Depression - October 8th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
Word Count: 567