Video Link: https://vimeo.com/289665491
Video Download: Low T Strongly Associated With Various Co Morbid Medical Conditions
Video Stream: Low T Strongly Associated With Various Co Morbid Medical Conditions
Recently published research released in Scientific Reports offers substantial evidence that Low Testosterone Levels in Men increase the incidence of a variety of chronic health conditions which not only decrease the quality of life but increase mortality risk.
Though every person's physiology reacts differently to diminished Testosterone Levels, it is evident when looking at the body of evidence that Testosterone Deficiency has a strong correlation with many health disorders.
Over the last fifty years, there has been a dramatic increase in obesity, mostly because of the combination of over-eating and a more sedentary lifestyle.
While Testosterone Deficiency has a certain age-related component, other factors are lifestyle-related and can be changed to improve Testosterone Levels.
Men that lose weight and get more active almost inevitably see an increase in Serum Testosterone Levels.
Correlation Between Testosterone Levels and Obesity are Well-Known
Researchers have powerfully demonstrated the relationship of age with Testosterone Production as well as the association of Obesity with Testosterone. There is also a clinically recognized “Normal Range” for Testosterone.
What is not so readily apparent is the ideal Testosterone Level at any given age. That is a question that medical scientists are beginning to tackle today. Furthermore, the association between Testosterone Levels and Chronic Health Risk as a factor of age has not been studied in depth.
Another issue with recent Testosterone Studies is that most studies select the healthiest participants with Low Testosterone Levels.
This allows us to see more clearly what Testosterone does for more youthful individuals, but we must also ask how Testosterone impacts the lives of patients that have more mitigating and co-morbid factors.
Healthy Testosterone Levels Strongly Associated with Better Long-Term Health Outcomes
This recent study, authored by Dr. Mark Peterson, utilizes more representative population samples to give us more insight into the effects of Testosterone on more vulnerable populations.
Dr. Peterson explains that many men are inevitably unaware of the impact that their lifestyle choices have on their Testosterone Levels. He feels that it is essential to understand the effects of Low-T on at-risk groups, to both help these men understand how their decisions are affecting their short-term and long-term health.
Also, he feels that this information is vital for the medical community and members of the health sciences because it could explain the complicated relationship that Low-T has on the problematic decline in wellness that has taken place throughout the last generation.
How is Low-T Related to Other Chronic Conditions?
Dr. Peterson and his associates utilized data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey to determine his results.
This study involved 2,399 men over 20 years of age, 2,161 of which provided the information that Dr. Peterson was looking for — a combination of Demographic factors, Total Testosterone Levels, underlying Chronic Health Conditions, grip strength, and information regarding risk factors for Cardiometabolic Disease.
For Dr. Peterson's analysis, he examined the relationship between 9 chronic health conditions with Testosterone Deficiency, such as asthma, high cholesterol, clinical depression, stroke, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease. Dr. Peterson was concerned with the correlation between these diseases and multimorbid Testosterone Deficiency.
He divided all patients into three groups, dependent on age. Dr. Peterson further split these groups based on whether they displayed clinically low levels of Testosterone. He found that all nine of the conditions he was concerned with had a suppressive impact on Testosterone Levels.
The results also showed that older and younger men were more likely to experience multimorbidity than middle-aged men.
Dr. Peterson also analyzed subject's Testosterone Levels in association with their peer group irrespective of Clinical Testosterone Deficiency.
After correcting for muscle strength and obesity, he found that the nine chronic conditions that he examined led to lower Testosterone Levels.
He feels that individuals should be concerned about their Testosterone Levels at all ages, not just when those levels reach a clinically diagnosable degree of deficiency.
This study is essential, but it also demonstrates the need for further research to be conducted. This analysis was broad, and new research could elucidate the relationship between Testosterone Deficiency and each of these co-morbid factors more clearly.
Dr. Peterson and his co-author, Dr. Belakovskiy, feel that the results of this study should encourage all doctors to care more about the Testosterone Levels of their patients.
It's important to recognize that Testosterone Levels are negatively impacted by a variety of diseases and that by measuring Testosterone Levels, doctors could be alerted to other underlying health issues.
On the other hand, in some cases, Testosterone Replacement Therapy may have a positive effect on the health of the patient while also diminishing the risks associated with certain chronic medical conditions.
Could Testosterone Deficiency be Affecting Your Wellness?
At our Licensed Hormone Clinic, we are acutely aware of the importance of Testosterone for your overall health.
We offer a variety of tests to determine your health needs and how they are related to your Testosterone Levels. We work with Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp to thoroughly evaluate your medical needs.
Our Comprehensive Metabolic Panel not only assesses your Testosterone Levels, but Cholesterol, Thyroid, and Human Growth Hormone Levels.
We can improve your vitality by designing a specialized HRT Plan to improve your wellness and quality of life! Contact us today for a free evaluation!
Impaired sleep is associated with low testosterone in US adult males: results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Are All HRT Clinics the Same? - April 30th, 2023 [April 21st, 2023]
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022 [December 6th, 2022]
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - January 16th, 2023 [December 1st, 2022]
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 12th, 2022 [November 8th, 2022]
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022 [October 27th, 2022]
- Male menopause: it’s real! - December 16th, 2022 [October 26th, 2022]
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - January 2nd, 2023 [October 5th, 2022]
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - October 7th, 2022 [September 25th, 2022]
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - January 16th, 2023 [September 25th, 2022]
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 9th, 2022 [September 1st, 2022]
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - December 31st, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 24th, 2022 [June 14th, 2022]
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - June 24th, 2022 [February 10th, 2022]
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - June 24th, 2022 [December 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - May 17th, 2023 [November 27th, 2021]
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 26th, 2021 [November 9th, 2021]
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - November 17th, 2021 [October 30th, 2021]
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - November 27th, 2021 [October 2nd, 2021]
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - November 6th, 2021 [September 9th, 2021]
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - November 27th, 2021 [September 9th, 2021]
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 18th, 2021 [September 8th, 2021]
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - November 2nd, 2021 [September 8th, 2021]
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - October 18th, 2021 [August 6th, 2021]
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - November 29th, 2021 [July 1st, 2021]
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - November 12th, 2021 [June 24th, 2021]
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - November 11th, 2021 [June 3rd, 2021]
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - November 16th, 2021 [May 28th, 2021]
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 19th, 2021 [May 13th, 2021]
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - October 29th, 2021 [May 6th, 2021]
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - November 16th, 2021 [April 29th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021 [April 15th, 2021]
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - November 19th, 2021 [April 14th, 2021]
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - November 6th, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - November 21st, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - November 18th, 2021 [April 4th, 2021]
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - November 18th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - November 1st, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - October 16th, 2021 [March 9th, 2021]
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - October 21st, 2021 [March 5th, 2021]
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - November 6th, 2021 [March 5th, 2021]
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - November 27th, 2021 [March 3rd, 2021]
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - October 17th, 2021 [February 24th, 2021]
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - October 24th, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 3rd, 2021 [February 21st, 2021]
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 1st, 2021 [February 19th, 2021]
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - November 12th, 2021 [February 17th, 2021]
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 24th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - November 17th, 2021 [February 12th, 2021]
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 12th, 2021 [February 10th, 2021]
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 27th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - November 1st, 2021 [February 8th, 2021]
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2021 [February 7th, 2021]
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - November 6th, 2021 [February 7th, 2021]
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 6th, 2021 [February 6th, 2021]
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 31st, 2021 [February 4th, 2021]
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 26th, 2021 [February 3rd, 2021]
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2021 [January 29th, 2021]
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 20th, 2021 [January 27th, 2021]
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 19th, 2021 [January 24th, 2021]
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 20th, 2021 [January 23rd, 2021]
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - November 15th, 2021 [January 21st, 2021]
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 15th, 2021 [January 14th, 2021]
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - October 18th, 2021 [December 30th, 2020]
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - November 7th, 2021 [December 23rd, 2020]
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - November 28th, 2021 [December 16th, 2020]
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - October 31st, 2021 [December 15th, 2020]
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - November 13th, 2021 [December 14th, 2020]
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 29th, 2021 [December 9th, 2020]
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - November 16th, 2021 [December 1st, 2020]
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 19th, 2021 [November 29th, 2020]
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - October 29th, 2021 [November 25th, 2020]
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 18th, 2021 [November 24th, 2020]
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 3rd, 2021 [November 16th, 2020]
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - October 29th, 2021 [November 14th, 2020]
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - October 26th, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - October 23rd, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 5th, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 21st, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 14th, 2021 [November 11th, 2020]
Word Count: 909