Our Licensed Hormone Specialists are dedicated to staying at the forefront of our medical field.
New and exciting advances take place every year.
Testosterone deficiency is a significant health issue that depletes the sexual and physical wellness of men nationwide, and there's abundant research not only concerning the efficacy and safety of Bio-Identical Testosterone, but the development of groundbreaking and novel approaches to Low-T Therapy.
The Pros and Cons of Available Low-T Treatments
Currently, there are some useful forms of Testosterone Therapy, all of which have minor drawbacks which may affect your preference. The most straightforward example is with Testosterone Injections.
Low-T Shots are very active, and only require administration once every 10 or more days, but many people have an issue with needles. Testosterone creams are simple to apply, but they leave a residue that has the potential for contamination risk.
It can also wash off if exposed to water too soon. Testosterone Patches work well but are also not very water-resistant, and you have to deal with a visible patch.
There is another form of Testosterone that avoids all of these issues, which makes it a valuable addition to the arsenal of Quality Testosterone Therapy Products — Natesto Nasal Spray.
Natesto was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2014 and continues to see a slow and steady increase in prescriptions and usage.
Like all other forms of Prescription Testosterone, a Natesto Prescription requires documented evidence of Testosterone Deficiency, generally achieved via blood analysis of Free and Total Testosterone Levels.
Natesto Side Effects
Natesto does have some side effects, most of which are similar to other types of Bio-Identical Testosterone. Because Natesto is delivered nasally, there are some specific symptoms, however.
Some patients may experience nasal dryness, nosebleed, sneezing, congestion, or a runny nose. As with Testosterone Products, Natesto can also contribute to increased PSA Count, exacerbation of Prostate Enlargement, increased sleep apnea, swelling, blood clots, and increased Red Blood Cell Count, though most patients only experience minor side effects.
How Does Natesto Work?
Natesto is a Nasal Testosterone Gel. Rather than being applied to the skin of the shoulder, thigh, or stomach, it is administered inside of the nostril.
Natesto is released gradually over time, providing a consistent dose of Bio-Available Testosterone.
Natesto is delivered three times daily. Natesto is used to treat patients with Low-T stemming from many forms of Hypogonadism but is not yet indicated for Age-Related Testosterone Deficiency like many other types of Testosterone.
Among patients that have been prescribed Natesto Testosterone, around 90% of patients see results. There is also some evidence that Natesto may have a lower incidence of significant side effects than other forms of Low-T Therapy.
Natesto is a product of Aytu BioScience, a German pharmaceutical company whose American headquarters is located in Englewood, Colorado. Aytu BioScience has a clinical focus on the field of Urology, which includes Testosterone Deficiency.
Natesto is available not only in the United States but in many other countries across the world. Natesto is widely available in Central and South America.
New Study Explores Potential for Natesto to Benefit Patients with Age-Related Low-T
Though Natesto is FDA-Approved, clinical trials are still underway for Natesto in the United States, to determine its applicability for patients struggling with Andropause, the age-related loss of Testosterone Production.
Currently, researchers from the University of Miami Health System have completed a 3-month trial of Natesto for patients suffering from Clinically Diagnosed Low-T.
After three months, they found that all patients were satisfied with the results and that Natesto was able to provide results similar to that of other currently prescribed forms of Testosterone Therapy.
While the results of this Natesto for Men study are promising, more work needs to be done. University of Miami medical researchers is in the process of broadening the investigation to include more participants.
Interested in Testosterone Replacement Therapy? Contact Us Today!
While Natesto is not fully indicated for all forms of Low-T in the States, there are still plenty of fantastic Testosterone Products available.
Our Board-Certified HRT Wellness Clinic is dedicated to helping patients 30 and up to find the relief they deserve from various forms of Hormone Imbalance and Deficiency, including Testosterone Deficiency. Our Licensed HRT Specialists are here to serve you, nationwide!
If you've experienced issues related to Testosterone Deficiency, such as lack of sex drive, depression, fatigue, loss of exercise capacity, diminished muscle mass, and increased body fat distribution, we may be able to help you overcome your Hormone Imbalance and boost your Testosterone Levels.
We work closely with our patients to provide quality HRT Products and Services and Hormone Therapy Regimens designed with the patient in mind.
To provide the best possible results, we understand that the patient's input is vital, and we strive to meet the needs, desires, and preferences of our patients.
If you'd like to learn more about what our highly experienced and qualified Hormone Specialists can do for you, we have representatives available to take your call.
If you're interested, we can arrange for you to meet with a LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics representative in your area to get started!
Contact Us Today
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Murfreesboro Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Nashville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Abilene Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Amarillo Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Arlington Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Austin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 866