Video Download: New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk.zip
Video Stream: New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk
New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk
For a long time, men with predispositions to cardiovascular complication have been warned that Testosterone Therapy may increase the risk of a number of dangerous heart conditions. In addition to this, many men that undergo heart failure or other high-risk cardiovascular complications are often put on drugs which inhibit the ability to produce Testosterone, in an effort to protect the patient.
New research points out that, although this advice was intended in the best interest of the patient, Testosterone may not have a negative impact on cardiovascular risk in vulnerable patients.
Other recent studies have shown that men with higher Testosterone Levels naturally have stronger hearts, but it was still believed that Testosterone could be a hindrance when issues with the cardiovascular system arise.
No Link Established Between Heart Attacks and Testosterone
A recent study analyzed the data of twenty-four thousand male Medicaid Patients, and could not find a link between their use of Bio-Identical Testosterone and the incidence of heart attack among the patients. Medicaid and Medicare are valuable tools for medical analysis, because such a large number of Americans use the same plan, and the government can analyze health records in a very uniform fashion.
Many Used to Hypothesize that Testosterone Could Be Dangerous For Patients with Unhealthy Hearts
The conventional wisdom regarding Testosterone and heart attacks appears to have been the opposite of the truth. Among the patients that were analyzed, Testosterone Therapy actually seems to have reduced the risk of heart attack by almost one-third among the men who were most at risk.
Hormone Replacement is a Growing Medical Field
Hormone Therapy is a full-fledged pharmaceutical industry these days, and numerous pharmaceutical companies manufacture and distribute hormones such as Bio-Identical HGH, Testosterone Therapy, and HCG, and they have spent countless dollars advertising their products and leading the public to become more aware of the potential benefits of Testosterone Hormone Restoration.
Many in the past have feared that these measures would cause men to turn to Testosterone without a need, but, study after study appears to show that Testosterone has real and significant benefits, and many of the potential health risks associated with therapy appear to be overestimated.
Testosterone Increasingly Used by Men to Increase Health and Quality of Life
More and more patients and even athletes are turning to Hormone Replacement with Testosterone not as a means of bodybuilding or performance enhancement, but as a means to treat a real and underlying health deficiency. In a recent book, evidence was presented that in 2007, Alex Rodriguez was actually prescribed Testosterone Replacement under the pretense of Testosterone Deficiency, and was prescribed the medication legally (although not in accordance with the rules of Major League baseball).
As Testosterone receives more thorough study, and more respect as a legitimate medical treatment, previous studies which purported the potential dangers of the use of Testosterone are being disproven as methods become more exact and our knowledge about how Testosterone interacts with human physiology become more sophisticated.
Flawed Testosterone Studies
On the other hand, modern studies that say that Testosterone is terrible are sometimes flawed. In the year 2013, for example, research was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, claiming that military veterans that utilized Testosterone Restoration had a thirty percent increase in stroke, heart attack, and general mortality if they had issues with heart disease before therapy.
This study has been lambasted by a wide variety of medical groups, for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons was that one hundred of the over 1100 patients analyzed were women, which would lead the end result to be significantly flawed. Also, there were significant statistical errors which vastly skewed the results of the study. In fact, around the world, more than twenty-five medical organizations have banded together to recommend that the AMA completely disregard the article for its flaws.
Testosterone Statistically Relevant in the Reduction of Mortality Risk in At-Risk Patients
Regarding the new study, 6355 patients that received Testosterone Therapy of any kind were evaluated about health outcomes in comparison with 19,065 patients that never used Testosterone. The patients all received this therapy between the years of 1997 and 2005. What researchers found was that patients that received Testosterone Treatment were at no higher risk than their control peers for experiencing a heart attack.
Beyond this broad comparison, researchers also created groups of patients based off of heart attack risk. In the quartile that had the highest overall chance of heart attack, it was found that these patients actually had a thirty percent lower risk of heart attack than their similarly at-risk peers.
Testosterone Study Complications
Of course, some issues make the results of this study less clear. For one, no consideration was placed on what other pharmaceutical treatments that the patients were taking, only whether they were utilizing Injectable Testosterone. It is very possible that men that take Testosterone are more likely to be proactive with their health in other regards, including their willingness to see a doctor or take heart medications.
Also, this study only included patients that had utilized Injectable Testosterone, excluding all other forms of Testosterone Therapy. This means that the study did not include any patients that took Testosterone Gels, Patches, or Creams, for example.
In spite of these issues, the researchers are confident that their study is valuable, and provides a more nuanced perspective about how the heart responds to Testosterone. The heart is a muscle, just like any other, and, for men, it appears that healthy Testosterone Levels benefit heart health just as much as it preserves the health and function of the skeletal muscles.
Low-T is Real and Could be Affecting Your Life
Testosterone Deficiency is a real medical condition that has a wide variety of risks. It has been long used as a method to treat sexual dysfunction and restore sexual health, but there is increasing evidence that Testosterone Replacement is a powerful means to safeguard health and wellness. Among other things, there is evidence that Testosterone can improve health outcomes like diabetes, obesity, loss of muscle mass, and osteoporosis in older men suffering from the effects of Andropause.
Word Count: 1042
Contact Us Now
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - September 8th, 2018
- Eleven Foods that Can Drain Your Libido - September 6th, 2018
- Some Animal Research Suggests that High Testosterone May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk - September 6th, 2018
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - August 27th, 2018
- Physiology of Testosterone - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - August 26th, 2018
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - August 21st, 2018
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - August 19th, 2018
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - August 18th, 2018
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - August 18th, 2018
- Low-T and Your Health - August 17th, 2018
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - August 9th, 2018
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 5th, 2018
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - August 5th, 2018
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - July 10th, 2018
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - July 9th, 2018
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - June 26th, 2018
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - June 26th, 2018
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - June 26th, 2018
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - June 26th, 2018
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - June 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - May 31st, 2018
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - May 31st, 2018
- Oral Testosterone Pill Could Make Lipocine's Share Price SKYROCKET - May 31st, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - May 25th, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - May 23rd, 2018
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - May 22nd, 2018
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - May 17th, 2018
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - May 16th, 2018
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - May 9th, 2018
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - May 5th, 2018
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - May 3rd, 2018
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - May 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - May 1st, 2018
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 1st, 2018
- The Truth About Testosterone | The Dr. Oz Show - June 9th, 2016
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - June 9th, 2016
- How Men Work | HowStuffWorks - May 28th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally - wikiHow - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone: Common Questions | Testosterone Test: Total ... - May 4th, 2016
- Adrenalast Testosterone Booster | Boost Muscle Sexual ... - April 6th, 2016
- How to Lower Testosterone in Women | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Booster Reviews - Consumers Guides - February 8th, 2016
- A Harvard expert shares his thoughts on testosterone ... - February 8th, 2016
- Does Andro 400 Work; does it increase testosterone? - February 8th, 2016
- All About Testosterone! - Bodybuilding.com - February 8th, 2016
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - January 28th, 2016
- 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters - Healthline - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone - Low-T and Androgen Replacement Therapy - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - October 26th, 2015
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - October 24th, 2015
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels ... - October 17th, 2015
- Testosterone nasal gel works best at three doses a day, study finds - October 4th, 2015
- Testosterone: The Test | Testosterone Test: Total ... - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - October 1st, 2015
- Low Testosterone Treatment, Low T - AXIRON (testosterone ... - September 16th, 2015
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - September 16th, 2015
- Testosterone - Steroids Profile - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Articles! - Bodybuilding.com - September 1st, 2015
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men MedicineNet - September 1st, 2015
- Nugenix Testosterone Booster NUGENIX GNC - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Transdermal Patch: MedlinePlus Drug Information - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Booster - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage ... - September 1st, 2015
- You & Your Hormones | Hormones | Testosterone - September 1st, 2015
- Health portal - August 3rd, 2015
- Normal Testosterone Levels - Urology - MedHelp - July 26th, 2015
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - July 18th, 2015
- Lack of Energy May Mean Lack of Testosterone - DrAxe.com - July 18th, 2015
- How to Increase Testosterone Naturally: PaleoEdge - July 15th, 2015
- How to Deal with Testosterone Decline - Mercola.com - July 8th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate Watson :: Buy Testosterone ... - July 4th, 2015
- What Traders’ Testosterone Tells Us About Markets - June 11th, 2015
- Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) in Men - A Testosterone ... - May 26th, 2015
- Bio-Identical HRT and Testosterone Therapy in Women ... - May 24th, 2015