Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293540113
Video Download: New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk
Video Stream: New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk
New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk
For a long time, men with predispositions to cardiovascular complications have been warned that Testosterone Therapy may increase the risk of some dangerous heart conditions.
In addition to this, many men that undergo heart failure or other high-risk cardiovascular complications are often put on drugs that inhibit the ability to produce Testosterone, to protect the patient.
New research points out that, although this advice was intended in the best interest of the patient, Testosterone may not raise cardiovascular risk in vulnerable patients.
Other recent studies have shown that men with higher Testosterone Levels naturally have stronger hearts, but it was still believed that Testosterone could be a hindrance when issues with the cardiovascular system arise.
No Link Established Between Heart Attacks and Testosterone
A recent study analyzed the data of twenty-four thousand male Medicaid Patients, and could not find a link between their use of Bio-Identical Testosterone and the incidence of heart attack among the patients.
Medicaid and Medicare are valuable tools for medical analysis, because such a large number of Americans use the same plan, and the government can analyze health records in a very uniform fashion.
Many Used to Hypothesize that Testosterone Could Be Dangerous For Patients with Unhealthy Hearts
The conventional wisdom regarding Testosterone and heart attacks appears to have been the opposite of the truth. Among the patients that were analyzed, Testosterone Therapy actually seems to have reduced the risk of heart attack by almost one-third among the men who were most at risk.
Hormone Replacement is a Growing Medical Field
Hormone Therapy is a full-fledged pharmaceutical industry these days, and numerous pharmaceutical companies manufacture and distribute hormones such as Bio-Identical HGH, Testosterone Therapy, and HCG, and they have spent countless dollars advertising their products and leading the public to become more aware of the potential benefits of Testosterone Hormone Restoration.
Many in the past have feared that these measures would cause men to turn to Testosterone without a need, but, study after study appears to show that Testosterone has real and significant benefits, and many of the potential health risks associated with therapy appear to be overestimated.
Testosterone Increasingly Used by Men to Increase Health and Quality of Life
More and more patients and even athletes are turning to Hormone Replacement with Testosterone not as a means of bodybuilding or performance enhancement, but as a means to treat a real and underlying health deficiency.
In a recent book, evidence was presented that in 2007, Alex Rodriguez was actually prescribed Testosterone Replacement under the pretense of Testosterone Deficiency, and was prescribed the medication legally (although not by the rules of Major League baseball).
As Testosterone receives more thorough study, and more respect as a legitimate medical treatment, previous studies which purported the potential dangers of the use of Testosterone are being disproven as methods become more exact and our knowledge about how Testosterone interacts with human physiology become more sophisticated.
Flawed Testosterone Studies
On the other hand, modern studies that say that Testosterone is terrible are sometimes erroneous. In the year 2013, for example, research was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, claiming that military veterans that utilized Testosterone Restoration had a thirty percent increase in stroke, heart attack, and general mortality if they had issues with heart disease before therapy.
This study has been lambasted by a wide variety of medical groups, for a variety of reasons.
One of the reasons was that one hundred of the over 1100 patients analyzed were women, which would lead the end result to be significantly flawed. Also, there were significant statistical errors which vastly skewed the results of the study. In fact, around the world, more than twenty-five medical organizations have banded together to recommend that the AMA completely disregard the article for its flaws.
Testosterone Statistically Relevant in the Reduction of Mortality Risk in At-Risk Patients
Regarding the new study, 6355 patients that received Testosterone Therapy of any kind were evaluated about health outcomes in comparison with 19,065 patients that never used Testosterone.
The patients all received this therapy between the years of 1997 and 2005. What researchers found was that patients that received Testosterone Treatment were at no higher risk than their control peers for experiencing a heart attack.
Beyond this broad comparison, researchers also created groups of patients based off of heart attack risk.
In the quartile that had the highest overall chance of heart attack, it was found that these patients actually had a thirty percent lower risk of heart attack than their similarly at-risk peers.
Testosterone Study Complications
Of course, some issues make the results of this study less clear. For one, no consideration was placed on what other pharmaceutical treatments that the patients were taking, only whether they were utilizing Injectable Testosterone. Men that take Testosterone may be more likely to be proactive with their health in other regards, including their willingness to see a doctor or take heart medications.
Also, this study only included patients that had utilized Injectable Testosterone, excluding all other forms of Testosterone Therapy. This means that the study did not include any patients that took Testosterone Gels, Patches, or Creams, for example.
In spite of these issues, the researchers are confident that their study is valuable, and provides a more nuanced perspective about how the heart responds to Testosterone.
The heart is a muscle, just like any other, and, for men, it appears that healthy Testosterone Levels benefit heart health just as much as it preserves the health and function of the skeletal muscles.
Low-T is Real and Could be Affecting Your Life
Testosterone Deficiency is a real medical condition that has a wide variety of risks. It has been long used as a method to treat sexual dysfunction and restore sexual health, but there is increasing evidence that Testosterone Replacement is a powerful means to safeguard health and wellness.
Among other things, there is evidence that Testosterone can improve health outcomes like diabetes, obesity, loss of muscle mass, and osteoporosis in older men suffering from the effects of Andropause.
Contact Us Today
- Blocking Testosterone to Defeat Melanoma - August 11th, 2022
- Study Finds that Testosterone Boosts Memory for Uncontrolled Diabetics - June 24th, 2022
- Causes of Low Libido - Could It Be Low-T? - May 30th, 2022
- The Evolutionary Effects of Testosterone on Human Society - September 20th, 2021
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - September 7th, 2021
- Men Want to Know – Free Testosterone versus Total Testosterone - August 24th, 2021
- What is testosterone? - May 23rd, 2021
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - May 22nd, 2021
- Boosting testosterone levels (First of two parts) - May 8th, 2021
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - May 1st, 2021
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - April 28th, 2021
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 25th, 2021
- Deer Antler, HGH and Testosterone: Tim on Scott and BR Radio Show - Video - April 17th, 2021
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - April 14th, 2021
- How Testosterone Affects the Skin of Men - April 11th, 2021
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - April 8th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels and Wall Street - March 27th, 2021
- Women can resist testosterone-fuelled political debate - March 12th, 2021
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - March 11th, 2021
- Attention Baby Boomers -- Could Testosterone be the Modern Day "Fountain of Youth?" - March 4th, 2021
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - February 28th, 2021
- Quick Weight Loss Tips and Diet Recommendations for HRT - February 28th, 2021
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - February 27th, 2021
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - February 25th, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Testosterone Plays Powerful Role in Motivating Revolutionary Change - February 15th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - January 9th, 2021
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - January 6th, 2021
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - December 25th, 2020
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - December 24th, 2020
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - December 20th, 2020
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - December 18th, 2020
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - December 12th, 2020
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - December 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 5th, 2020
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - December 3rd, 2020
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - December 3rd, 2020
- Low-T and Your Health - November 30th, 2020
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - November 19th, 2020
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - November 12th, 2020
- Shorter course of ADT for high-risk prostate cancer patients yields improved quality of life - November 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Litigation: What You Need To Know - MTMP - Video - November 9th, 2020
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only - November 8th, 2020
- Intricate relationship between Oestrogen & Testosterone XXY Guys (Klinefelters' syndrome) - Video - November 7th, 2020
- Should middle-aged men consider 'low T' treatment? - November 5th, 2020
- Testosterone and Crime: What Can Genes Tell Us About Behavior? - Video - October 25th, 2020
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - October 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - October 20th, 2020
- Tri-Blend Testosterone. Understanding the Benefits of Testosterone Oils - October 19th, 2020
- Testosterone levels in older men - October 17th, 2020
- Tlando Testosterone Clinical Trial for Low-T and Fatty Liver Disease - October 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Focus in Diabetes Study – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testshock Review All Natural Testosterone Enhancement – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - September 30th, 2020
- Average Testosterone Levels Decreasing Over Time Among Younger American Men - August 21st, 2020
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 10th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 6th, 2020
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - August 5th, 2020
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2020
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 1st, 2020
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - July 29th, 2020
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - July 26th, 2020
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - July 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - July 21st, 2020
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - July 12th, 2020
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - July 12th, 2020
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - July 6th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - July 5th, 2020
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - July 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - June 30th, 2020
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - June 28th, 2020
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - June 27th, 2020
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - June 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - June 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - June 15th, 2020
- Physiology of Testosterone - June 9th, 2020
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - May 26th, 2020
- Dr. Andre Berger on Testosterone Deficiency in Men - Andropause Symptoms and Treatment By Doctor's Desk Series - May 21st, 2020
- How to Raise Testosterone Naturally. Sermorelin - Some Have Called It A The New Fountain of Youth. A Natural Cure for Anxiety and Depression. - May 9th, 2020
- Are Athletes Using Green Tea to Mask Testosterone Doping? - May 7th, 2020
Word Count: 1041