Punicalagin: A powerful Testosterone Booster
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has proven to be the most efficient method of raising testosterone levels in men suffering from hypogonadism (low testosterone, aka “low-T”). Our clinic is proud to offer the latest, safest, most cutting-edge testosterone restoration available.
We have decades of experience in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and we are confident that we provide our clients with the best medical supervision possible while they are undergoing our testosterone regimen.
In addition to our prescription testosterone treatment, we also offer several additional programs designed to ensure our clients receive the maximum benefit from our treatments. Detailed nutritional and weight-loss plans, fitness routines, hydration, detoxification, controlling stress, and nutritional supplements...like Punicalagin.
What is Punicalagin?
Punicalagin is an ellagitannin, a type of phenol that is found in various plants and fruits. Pomegranates are the most well-known fruit that contains punicalagin.
Okay, so what? What’s the big deal? What is so special about punicalagin, and what can it do for me?
Good questions. Here are a few of the benefits of this little-known substance:
• Punicalagin stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This is a significant benefit of this phenol since all the testosterone in the world won’t do you a bit of good if it changes into the feminizing hormone of estrogen. Punicalagin impedes the conversion of testosterone to DHT and inhibits the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. The result of this is an average testosterone boost of 24%, according to a recent study. This happens since less testosterone converts to DHT.
• Another way punicalagin raises testosterone is by accelerating the activity of anti-oxidants which lowers testicular oxidative stress, improves sperm quality, and boosts testosterone.
• Punicalagin keeps the blood vessels in tip-top shape by uplifting nitric oxide levels (NO), opening blood vessels, and boosting circulation. A good analogy is a clogged drain. If the drain is filled with goop, nothing can pass through, and the results are a problem that requires a roto-rooter. The same thing happens when plaque builds up in the endothelial, the sensitive inner lining of the veins and arteries. Punicalagin acts like a plumber by invigorating blood flow that removes the plaque, which can result in a deadly condition called calcification.
• Kicks Erectile Dysfunction (ED) to the curb. Reread the above benefit. An increase in nitric oxide revs up circulation, which sends more blood to the penis. A study composed of 61 men reported that 47% experienced better and more consistent erections due to Pomegranate/punicalagin.
• Builds an iron-clad immune system. Research has shown that punicalagin creates a new and continual army of revitalized and strengthened T-Cells that are the body’s first responders on a constant “search-and-destroy” patrol for any wounds, toxins or bacteria with bad intentions.
• Punicalagin slows down the absorption of carbohydrates. Carbs speed up the influx of glucose absorption, leading to elevated blood sugar levels, diabetes, and obesity. Punicalagin slows this down by inhibiting alpha-glucose.
How Punicalagin works
The fascinating thing about this substance is that it doesn’t do much of the work that accomplishes these benefits since the body doesn't absorb much of it. Here’s the trigger: as it journeys through the intestines, bacteria convert it into a compound named ellagic acid, and part of it is then metabolized into other substances, mainly urolithin.
Think of urolithin as a workhorse since it strengthens the immune system by triggering “mitochondrial autophagy,” by which the senescent, old, useless cells are eaten and replaced by newer, healthier cells that become the new “A-Team” of first responders.
However, there is a problem. As with so many of the body’s health-sustaining functions, aging acts as Kryptonite to urolithin production, which is one of the causes of the weakened immune systems that are common with elderly folks. So what to do about it? The answer is obvious: restore our levels of punicalagin!
How to take Punicalagin
Even if you have acquired a taste for pomegranate fruit and pomegranate juice, it would be extremely challenging, if not impossible, to rely on injecting juice and fruit only. So, therefore, a quality supplement is required.
Our testosterone therapy is world-class. We get the results you are looking for and deliver on our promises. And consider the synergy of adding a punicalagin supplement to the mix! 1+ 1 = 3!
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the incredible benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- MOTS-c Therapy To Improve Body Composition - December 11th, 2022
- Blocking Testosterone to Defeat Melanoma - August 11th, 2022
- Stomach Inflammation: Another Ailment That Testosterone Can Stop in its Tracks - August 3rd, 2022
- Study Finds that Testosterone Boosts Memory for Uncontrolled Diabetics - June 24th, 2022
- Causes of Low Libido - Could It Be Low-T? - May 30th, 2022
- The Evolutionary Effects of Testosterone on Human Society - September 20th, 2021
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - September 7th, 2021
- Men Want to Know – Free Testosterone versus Total Testosterone - August 24th, 2021
- What is testosterone? - May 23rd, 2021
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - May 22nd, 2021
- Boosting testosterone levels (First of two parts) - May 8th, 2021
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - May 1st, 2021
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - April 28th, 2021
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 25th, 2021
- Deer Antler, HGH and Testosterone: Tim on Scott and BR Radio Show - Video - April 17th, 2021
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - April 14th, 2021
- How Testosterone Affects the Skin of Men - April 11th, 2021
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - April 8th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels and Wall Street - March 27th, 2021
- Women can resist testosterone-fuelled political debate - March 12th, 2021
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - March 11th, 2021
- Attention Baby Boomers -- Could Testosterone be the Modern Day "Fountain of Youth?" - March 4th, 2021
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - February 28th, 2021
- Quick Weight Loss Tips and Diet Recommendations for HRT - February 28th, 2021
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - February 27th, 2021
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - February 25th, 2021
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - February 22nd, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Testosterone Plays Powerful Role in Motivating Revolutionary Change - February 15th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - January 9th, 2021
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - January 6th, 2021
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - December 25th, 2020
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - December 24th, 2020
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - December 20th, 2020
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - December 18th, 2020
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - December 12th, 2020
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - December 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 5th, 2020
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - December 3rd, 2020
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - December 3rd, 2020
- Low-T and Your Health - November 30th, 2020
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - November 19th, 2020
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - November 12th, 2020
- Shorter course of ADT for high-risk prostate cancer patients yields improved quality of life - November 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Litigation: What You Need To Know - MTMP - Video - November 9th, 2020
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only - November 8th, 2020
- Should middle-aged men consider 'low T' treatment? - November 5th, 2020
- Testosterone and Crime: What Can Genes Tell Us About Behavior? - Video - October 25th, 2020
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - October 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - October 20th, 2020
- Tri-Blend Testosterone. Understanding the Benefits of Testosterone Oils - October 19th, 2020
- Testosterone levels in older men - October 17th, 2020
- Tlando Testosterone Clinical Trial for Low-T and Fatty Liver Disease - October 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Focus in Diabetes Study – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testshock Review All Natural Testosterone Enhancement – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - September 30th, 2020
- Average Testosterone Levels Decreasing Over Time Among Younger American Men - August 21st, 2020
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 10th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 6th, 2020
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - August 5th, 2020
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2020
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 1st, 2020
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - July 29th, 2020
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - July 26th, 2020
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - July 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - July 21st, 2020
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - July 12th, 2020
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - July 12th, 2020
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - July 6th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - July 5th, 2020
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - July 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - June 30th, 2020
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - June 28th, 2020
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - June 27th, 2020
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - June 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - June 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - June 15th, 2020
- Physiology of Testosterone - June 9th, 2020
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - May 26th, 2020
- Dr. Andre Berger on Testosterone Deficiency in Men - Andropause Symptoms and Treatment By Doctor's Desk Series - May 21st, 2020
Word Count: 744