Punicalagin: A powerful Testosterone Booster
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has proven to be the most efficient method of raising testosterone levels in men suffering from hypogonadism (low testosterone, aka “low-T”). Our clinic is proud to offer the latest, safest, most cutting-edge testosterone restoration available.
We have decades of experience in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and we are confident that we provide our clients with the best medical supervision possible while they are undergoing our testosterone regimen.
In addition to our prescription testosterone treatment, we also offer several additional programs designed to ensure our clients receive the maximum benefit from our treatments. Detailed nutritional and weight-loss plans, fitness routines, hydration, detoxification, controlling stress, and nutritional supplements...like Punicalagin.
What is Punicalagin?
Punicalagin is an ellagitannin, a type of phenol that is found in various plants and fruits. Pomegranates are the most well-known fruit that contains punicalagin.
Okay, so what? What’s the big deal? What is so special about punicalagin, and what can it do for me?
Good questions. Here are a few of the benefits of this little-known substance:
• Punicalagin stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This is a significant benefit of this phenol since all the testosterone in the world won’t do you a bit of good if it changes into the feminizing hormone of estrogen. Punicalagin impedes the conversion of testosterone to DHT and inhibits the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. The result of this is an average testosterone boost of 24%, according to a recent study. This happens since less testosterone converts to DHT.
• Another way punicalagin raises testosterone is by accelerating the activity of anti-oxidants which lowers testicular oxidative stress, improves sperm quality, and boosts testosterone.
• Punicalagin keeps the blood vessels in tip-top shape by uplifting nitric oxide levels (NO), opening blood vessels, and boosting circulation. A good analogy is a clogged drain. If the drain is filled with goop, nothing can pass through, and the results are a problem that requires a roto-rooter. The same thing happens when plaque builds up in the endothelial, the sensitive inner lining of the veins and arteries. Punicalagin acts like a plumber by invigorating blood flow that removes the plaque, which can result in a deadly condition called calcification.
• Kicks Erectile Dysfunction (ED) to the curb. Reread the above benefit. An increase in nitric oxide revs up circulation, which sends more blood to the penis. A study composed of 61 men reported that 47% experienced better and more consistent erections due to Pomegranate/punicalagin.
• Builds an iron-clad immune system. Research has shown that punicalagin creates a new and continual army of revitalized and strengthened T-Cells that are the body’s first responders on a constant “search-and-destroy” patrol for any wounds, toxins or bacteria with bad intentions.
• Punicalagin slows down the absorption of carbohydrates. Carbs speed up the influx of glucose absorption, leading to elevated blood sugar levels, diabetes, and obesity. Punicalagin slows this down by inhibiting alpha-glucose.
How Punicalagin works
The fascinating thing about this substance is that it doesn’t do much of the work that accomplishes these benefits since the body doesn't absorb much of it. Here’s the trigger: as it journeys through the intestines, bacteria convert it into a compound named ellagic acid, and part of it is then metabolized into other substances, mainly urolithin.
Think of urolithin as a workhorse since it strengthens the immune system by triggering “mitochondrial autophagy,” by which the senescent, old, useless cells are eaten and replaced by newer, healthier cells that become the new “A-Team” of first responders.
However, there is a problem. As with so many of the body’s health-sustaining functions, aging acts as Kryptonite to urolithin production, which is one of the causes of the weakened immune systems that are common with elderly folks. So what to do about it? The answer is obvious: restore our levels of punicalagin!
How to take Punicalagin
Even if you have acquired a taste for pomegranate fruit and pomegranate juice, it would be extremely challenging, if not impossible, to rely on injecting juice and fruit only. So, therefore, a quality supplement is required.
Our testosterone therapy is world-class. We get the results you are looking for and deliver on our promises. And consider the synergy of adding a punicalagin supplement to the mix! 1+ 1 = 3!
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the incredible benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Think Testosterone is for Men Only? THINK AGAIN! - November 16th, 2022
- The Testosterone Controversy: To Take or not to Take? - November 8th, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Can Low Testosterone cause brain fog or other mental problems? - October 17th, 2022
- The Link Between Low Testosterone and Depression - October 8th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 733