Hormone Replacement Therapy Diet, Weight Loss And Exercise Tips That Are Easy!
If you are on a Testosterone Replacement Therapy Program or HGH Treatment protocol, its time to fire up your metabolism in ways you might not even realize that you're actually doing so.
It's one of the most obvious things we often forget. You have probably seen the word "enriched" or "fortified" on products you purchased, this is because, during the processing of such item, a lot of the nutrients were lost. For instance, if you are going to eat starchy foods which are flour-based, think about doing so in moderation with the whole grain version. Look for the term "whole grain".
Alas, all the nutrients in white foods like white rice, white pasta, and white bread have been stripped away, yes they sometimes or often taste better, but they are less healthy, you might be filling yourself up with empty carbs. Whole grains will help you lose weight because your body will be less likely to crave when it gets some of the good nutrients from whole grain, versus the low to no nutrients in some white flour-based foods. Also, keep in mind not all white flour is enriched to an appropriate amount, if at all.
Think about eating nutrient dense food. Don't load yourself up with calories and little vitamins at the same time. Think carefully about what you are eating. A big bowl of pasta, with some toasted garlic bread, might sound yummy, but you loading yourself up with a lot of empty carbs. Even if the sauce you use is loaded with vegetables, that mound of pasta you are forking into is basically like eating a big fist of sugar.
You can eat a TV dinner or a microwaved dish of food, or you can try to prepare it yourself. Many people don't want to bother with all the cooking and cleaning, but standing on your feet and preparing the food you are actually burning calories, especially you are burning some calories in the cleanup. Try to make the time for it because its a form of exercise and you don't even realize it. If you cook your own meals and clean up afterwards, surprise, you're actually exercising and you didn't even know it.
Don't Exercise! Don't Work Out!
Yeah, here's the shocker. Have you ever noticed "exercise" and "working out at the gym" are seen as obnoxious chores for most, as something you begrudgingly have to do if you want to aim for living a healthy lifestyle? The reason is because of the cause and effect relationship associated with these activities, you are doing them with an effect expected. It's the wrong mindset.
This is a big mindset problem:
How many people have memberships to gyms and have no motivation to go there 3 or 4 times a week for an intense session each time? Millions of people tend to see lifting weights or doing cardiovascular exercises in a stationary position at some stinky sweaty gym as an expensive job they would rather not do. So instead forget exercising, working out, lifting weights, riding a stationary bike, or jogging on a treadmill, instead go have fun doing a deep cleaning of your living space with music on or an audiobook in the background, see it as a fun opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. You're moving your body, and getting something done that needs to be done and you don't even realize you're exercising and burning calories in the process.
Go play basketball or baseball or soccer with the kids, or friends and family. You're getting exercise but not for the sake of getting exercise, you're having fun and spending time. Go out for a hike, a bike ride, even doing some gardening are great ways to do two things at the same time, which are having fun and burning calories. The more active you are, instead of sitting down, the healthier you are, the human race has turned into a sedentary species which spends more time in bed or in a chair than standing up and moving around. Even dancing is a great way to blow torch fat. Don't focus on losing weight, focus on having fun doing activities which involve moving. Even cleaning can be fun when there is upbeat music playing. Just get moving in a fun way, don't make exercise about losing weight, it's a mindset. Fun activities can mean burning calories and melting fat without focusing on losing weight, forget about exercising with the sole purpose of losing weight or being more healthy because then it's a tiresome chore.
The Mindset of Upward Positivity Not Downward Negativity
Instead of losing weight, gain a healthier life. Put your mindset and focus on getting healthier, not losing weight and not dieting. The more focus on eating healthier foods and doing fun activities with your body moving, the better you will look and feel. Being healthy is sexy, and it will open doors in your life. Dieting is not sexy when you focus on dieting and therefore food, you are bringing your attention into a dysfunctional cycle where there is a 95% chance your diet will fail. Forget dieting, just eat more fresh produce oriented foods which will fill you up but don't come from cans or boxes. If you don't like eating tons of vegetables, or salads, just put them in stews and cook them at a low temperature, at least your eating lots of veggies. You can hide lots of vegetables in sauces you might make that you can put on food.
Surround yourself with people who are healthy, not with couch potatoes. Find a healthy buddy. Most people find it hard to go into the hot and humid gym by themselves and work out in a stationary position, whether it be lifting weights or running on a machine, this is why some people hire a personal trainer, but a better way to save money is to find a healthy buddy. Surround yourself with someone or a group of people who you can go work out with or do fun activities together with, which involves moving the body or some kind of physical activity.
Even going to the gym and working out is a lot more fun when you go with a healthy buddy, who will spot you and keep you motivated. Getting healthy shouldn't be an exercise in loneliness, if you can incorporate social activities in your mission to get healthier it will go a long way.
Contact Us Now
- Dr. Richard Bebb - Testosterone, Diabetes and the Metabolic Syndrome - Video - August 21st, 2019
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - August 12th, 2019
- Low testosterone levels may affect man's sex drive and affect his intimate relationships - August 11th, 2019
- TEFINA: Nasal Spray That Can Increase Female Orgasms - Video - August 10th, 2019
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - August 9th, 2019
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - August 4th, 2019
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - August 4th, 2019
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - August 1st, 2019
- Behavior and Lifestyle Linked to the Effect of Declining Testosterone, Not Necessarily Natural Aging - July 31st, 2019
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - July 28th, 2019
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women 0 - July 20th, 2019
- Green tea could mask testosterone doping - July 14th, 2019
- Some experts say testosterone decline is a normal part of aging in men - July 14th, 2019
- The Secret to Guys’ Sex Appeal: Low Stress, High Testosterone, Strong Immunity - July 7th, 2019
- Low on testosterone? No problem - July 7th, 2019
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - July 6th, 2019
- Is testosterone the new drug of choice on Wall Street? How traders are using male hormone booster shots to maintain a ... - July 4th, 2019
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - April 22nd, 2019
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - April 21st, 2019
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - April 19th, 2019
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - April 19th, 2019
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - April 19th, 2019
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 16th, 2019
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - April 2nd, 2019
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - April 2nd, 2019
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - April 2nd, 2019
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - April 1st, 2019
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - March 31st, 2019
- Oral Testosterone Pill Could Make Lipocine's Share Price SKYROCKET - March 18th, 2019
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - March 17th, 2019
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - March 17th, 2019
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - March 17th, 2019
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - March 17th, 2019
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - March 16th, 2019
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - March 16th, 2019
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - March 16th, 2019
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - March 15th, 2019
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - March 15th, 2019
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - March 15th, 2019
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - September 8th, 2018
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - September 7th, 2018
- Eleven Foods that Can Drain Your Libido - September 6th, 2018
- Some Animal Research Suggests that High Testosterone May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk - September 6th, 2018
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - August 27th, 2018
- Physiology of Testosterone - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - August 26th, 2018
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - August 21st, 2018
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - August 19th, 2018
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - August 18th, 2018
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - August 18th, 2018
- Low-T and Your Health - August 17th, 2018
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - August 9th, 2018
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 5th, 2018
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - August 5th, 2018
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - July 9th, 2018
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - August 9th, 2016
- The Truth About Testosterone | The Dr. Oz Show - June 9th, 2016
- How Men Work | HowStuffWorks - May 28th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally - wikiHow - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone: Common Questions | Testosterone Test: Total ... - May 4th, 2016
- Adrenalast Testosterone Booster | Boost Muscle Sexual ... - April 6th, 2016
- How to Lower Testosterone in Women | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Booster Reviews - Consumers Guides - February 8th, 2016
- A Harvard expert shares his thoughts on testosterone ... - February 8th, 2016
- Does Andro 400 Work; does it increase testosterone? - February 8th, 2016
- All About Testosterone! - Bodybuilding.com - February 8th, 2016
- 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters - Healthline - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone - Low-T and Androgen Replacement Therapy - November 2nd, 2015
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels ... - October 17th, 2015
- Testosterone nasal gel works best at three doses a day, study finds - October 4th, 2015
- Testosterone: The Test | Testosterone Test: Total ... - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - October 1st, 2015
Word Count: 1092