Hormone Replacement Therapy Diet, Weight Loss, And Exercise Tips That Are Easy!
If you are on a Testosterone Replacement Therapy Program or HGH Treatment protocol, it's time to fire up your metabolism in ways you might not even realize that you're actually doing so.
It's one of the most obvious things we often forget. You have probably seen the word "enriched" or "fortified" on products you purchased, this is because, during the processing of such items, a lot of the nutrients were lost.
For instance, if you are going to eat starchy foods which are flour-based, think about doing so in moderation with the whole grain version. Look for the term "whole grain".
Alas, all the nutrients in white foods like white rice, white pasta, and white bread have been stripped away, yes they sometimes or often taste better, but they are less healthy, you might be filling yourself up with empty carbs.
Whole grains will help you lose weight because your body will be less likely to crave when it gets some of the good nutrients from whole grain, versus the low to no nutrients in some white flour-based foods. Also, keep in mind not all white flour is enriched to an appropriate amount, if at all.
Think about eating nutrient-dense food. Don't load yourself up with calories and little vitamins at the same time. Think carefully about what you are eating.
A big bowl of pasta, with some toasted garlic bread, might sound yummy, but you loading yourself up with a lot of empty carbs. Even if the sauce you use is loaded with vegetables, that mound of pasta you are forking into is basically like eating a big fist of sugar.
You can eat a TV dinner or a microwaved dish of food, or you can try to prepare it yourself. Many people don't want to bother with all the cooking and cleaning, but standing on your feet and preparing the food you are actually burning calories, especially you are burning some calories in the cleanup.
Try to make the time for it because it's a form of exercise and you don't even realize it. If you cook your own meals and clean up afterward, surprise, you're actually exercising and you didn't even know it.
Don't Exercise! Don't Work Out!
Yeah, here's the shocker. Have you ever noticed "exercise" and "working out at the gym" are seen as obnoxious chores for most, as something you begrudgingly have to do if you want to aim for living a healthy lifestyle? The reason is because of the cause and effect relationship associated with these activities, you are doing them with an effect expected. It's the wrong mindset.
This is a big mindset problem:
How many people have memberships to gyms and have no motivation to go there 3 or 4 times a week for an intense session each time? Millions of people tend to see lifting weights or doing cardiovascular exercises in a stationary position at some stinky sweaty gym as an expensive job they would rather not do.
So instead forget exercising, working out, lifting weights, riding a stationary bike, or jogging on a treadmill, instead go have fun doing a deep cleaning of your living space with music on or an audiobook in the background, see it as a fun opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.
You're moving your body, and getting something done that needs to be done and you don't even realize you're exercising and burning calories in the process.
Go play basketball or baseball or soccer with the kids, or friends and family. You're getting exercise but not for the sake of getting exercise, you're having fun and spending time. Go out for a hike, a bike ride, even doing some gardening are great ways to do two things at the same time, which are having fun and burning calories.
The more active you are, instead of sitting down, the healthier you are, the human race has turned into a sedentary species which spends more time in bed or in a chair than standing up and moving around. Even dancing is a great way to blow torch fat.
Don't focus on losing weight, focus on having fun doing activities that involve moving. Even cleaning can be fun when there is upbeat music playing. Just get moving in a fun way, don't make exercise about losing weight, it's a mindset.
Fun activities can mean burning calories and melting fat without focusing on losing weight, forget about exercising with the sole purpose of losing weight or being more healthy because then it's a tiresome chore.
The Mindset of Upward Positivity Not Downward Negativity
Instead of losing weight, gain a healthier life. Put your mindset and focus on getting healthier, not losing weight, and not dieting. The more focus on eating healthier foods and doing fun activities with your body moving, the better you will look and feel.
Being healthy is sexy, and it will open doors in your life. Dieting is not sexy when you focus on dieting and therefore food, you are bringing your attention into a dysfunctional cycle where there is a 95% chance your diet will fail.
Forget dieting, just eat more fresh produce-oriented foods which will fill you up but don't come from cans or boxes. If you don't like eating tons of vegetables, or salads, just put them in stews and cook them at a low temperature, at least your eating lots of veggies. You can hide lots of vegetables in sauces you might make that you can put on food.
Surround yourself with people who are healthy, not with couch potatoes. Find a healthy buddy. Most people find it hard to go into the hot and humid gym by themselves and work out in a stationary position, whether it be lifting weights or running on a machine, this is why some people hire a personal trainer, but a better way to save money is to find a healthy buddy.
Surround yourself with someone or a group of people with who you can go work out or do fun activities together, which involves moving the body or some kind of physical activity.
Even going to the gym and working out is a lot more fun when you go with a healthy buddy, who will spot you and keep you motivated. Getting healthy shouldn't be an exercise in loneliness, if you can incorporate social activities in your mission to get healthier it will go a long way.
- Boosting testosterone levels (First of two parts) - May 8th, 2021
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - May 1st, 2021
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - April 28th, 2021
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 25th, 2021
- Deer Antler, HGH and Testosterone: Tim on Scott and BR Radio Show - Video - April 17th, 2021
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - April 14th, 2021
- How Testosterone Affects the Skin of Men - April 11th, 2021
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - April 8th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels and Wall Street - March 27th, 2021
- Women can resist testosterone-fuelled political debate - March 12th, 2021
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - March 11th, 2021
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - March 4th, 2021
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - February 28th, 2021
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - February 27th, 2021
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - February 25th, 2021
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - February 22nd, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Testosterone Plays Powerful Role in Motivating Revolutionary Change - February 15th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - January 9th, 2021
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - January 6th, 2021
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - December 25th, 2020
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - December 24th, 2020
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - December 20th, 2020
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - December 18th, 2020
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - December 12th, 2020
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - December 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 5th, 2020
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - December 3rd, 2020
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - December 3rd, 2020
- Low-T and Your Health - November 30th, 2020
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - November 19th, 2020
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - November 12th, 2020
- Shorter course of ADT for high-risk prostate cancer patients yields improved quality of life - November 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Litigation: What You Need To Know - MTMP - Video - November 9th, 2020
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only - November 8th, 2020
- Intricate relationship between Oestrogen & Testosterone XXY Guys (Klinefelters' syndrome) - Video - November 7th, 2020
- Should middle-aged men consider 'low T' treatment? - November 5th, 2020
- Testosterone and Crime: What Can Genes Tell Us About Behavior? - Video - October 25th, 2020
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - October 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - October 20th, 2020
- Tri-Blend Testosterone. Understanding the Benefits of Testosterone Oils - October 19th, 2020
- Testosterone levels in older men - October 17th, 2020
- Tlando Testosterone Clinical Trial for Low-T and Fatty Liver Disease - October 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Focus in Diabetes Study – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testshock Review All Natural Testosterone Enhancement – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - September 30th, 2020
- Average Testosterone Levels Decreasing Over Time Among Younger American Men - August 21st, 2020
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 10th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 6th, 2020
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - August 5th, 2020
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2020
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 1st, 2020
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - July 29th, 2020
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - July 26th, 2020
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - July 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - July 21st, 2020
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - July 12th, 2020
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - July 12th, 2020
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - July 6th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - July 5th, 2020
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - July 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - June 30th, 2020
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - June 29th, 2020
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - June 28th, 2020
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - June 27th, 2020
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - June 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - June 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - June 15th, 2020
- Physiology of Testosterone - June 9th, 2020
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - May 26th, 2020
- Dr. Andre Berger on Testosterone Deficiency in Men - Andropause Symptoms and Treatment By Doctor's Desk Series - May 21st, 2020
- How to Raise Testosterone Naturally. Sermorelin - Some Have Called It A The New Fountain of Youth. A Natural Cure for Anxiety and Depression. - May 9th, 2020
- Are Athletes Using Green Tea to Mask Testosterone Doping? - May 7th, 2020
- Some Animal Research Suggests that High Testosterone May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk - May 5th, 2020
- Eleven Foods that Can Drain Your Libido - May 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Can Make Us Generous, But Only When We Do Not Perceive a Threat - May 3rd, 2020
- A New Link Between Testosterone and the Prevention of Dementia in Women - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Women Make Better Money Managers - April 30th, 2020
- Is Being a Lumberjack More Manly Than a Football Player? It's All in the Testosterone! - April 28th, 2020
- Testosterone Drug, Androxal, Helped Gay Cubans Have More Sex - April 10th, 2020
Word Count: 1089