Has your sex life been floundering as you grow older? Are you having issues with sexual desire and function which are preventing you from having a healthy romantic relationship with your partner?
Testosterone Deficiency could be the cause—every year older you get beyond thirty, the risk of Low-T increases. Testosterone is the key to masculine essence, and as Testosterone Production falls beneath critical levels, it leads to a variety of symptoms that have a harsh impact on your ongoing wellness.
We represent a Licensed and Board Certified California Hormone Clinic. Our HRT and Urological Specialists are proud to provide next-gen Hormone Therapy Services to the men and women of the Bay Area, and we offer Bio-Identical Testosterone Treatments to men 30+ that show signs of Testosterone Deficiency.
If you've been having trouble selecting a Hormone Therapy Partner that you can trust, we encourage you to contact us at the number above for a free consultation!
We will gladly answer any of your questions about our exceptional array of services including Prescription Testosterone, Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone, and Sermorelin Acetate Therapy!
Don't Resign Yourself to Low-T—Signature Symptoms of Testosterone Deficiency
By now you've probably seen hundreds of advertisements about Low-T. Men across the nation struggle with the frustrating and embarrassing effects of Testosterone Deficiency.
It's true there are many Men's Clinics in San Francisco, but our goal is to streamline the process of Hormone Deficiency Diagnosis and Treatment so you can receive a quick and accurate assessment and treatment of your Hormonal Issues. Our California HRT Clinic focuses on Hormone Restoration and Optimization with the ultimate goal of maximizing your wellness deep into your golden years!
Low-T is characterized by issues related to sexual dysfunction. If you've experienced a notable decline in your desire for sex, the pleasure derived from sex, or loss of sexual ability, then you're likely a prime candidate for the excellent Testosterone Deficiency Treatment Programs that we offer!
Testosterone Deficiency Is More Than Just a Sexual Disorder
It's true that most guys become aware of Low-T as a result of the resultant Erectile Dysfunction and Low Libido, but it's vital to understand that Hypogonadism has numerous effects that deplete health and livelihood which move far beyond the sexual issues associated with the condition.
Testosterone is one of many critically critical metabolic hormones—it's the prime reason why men have lower concentrations of body fat than women.
As Testosterone falls into a state of deficiency, men are vastly more likely both to gain body fat and lose muscle mass.
Furthermore, the metabolic suppression caused by Low Testosterone Levels also leads to fatigue and generalized suppressed energy levels.
What to Expect from Bio-Identical Low-T Treatment
When you begin a Testosterone Restoration Program with our San Francisco Hormone Specialists, you'll experience some results rapidly, while other benefits appear more gradually.
The benefits that you will encounter most quickly are associated with Sexual Health and Energy Levels. As Testosterone Levels normalize in your bloodstream, you'll find it easier to generate sexual excitement and a vast increase in sexual potency in a matter of days after you begin treatment.
Furthermore, you'll also experience a boost in energy levels which will help you take advantage of the opportunities that life throws at you!
Over the course of weeks and months, you'll most likely also recognize gains associated with your body composition.
It will become increasingly easier to build muscle mass, and your body will be more prone to burn off body fat. Many patients also report improved mood and confidence.
Overall, the vast majority of patients demonstrate a significant improvement in the quality of life!
Getting the Best Results from Your Testosterone Therapy Regimen
While it's true that merely initiating a Testosterone Replacement Program can provide excellent results, combining it with smart and healthy lifestyle changes will enhance the results even further.
We encourage our patients to increase activity levels and adopt healthier eating habits to bolster the benefits of treatment.
We can also assist in this regard, with diet plans and exercise regimens designed to facilitate the benefits of HRT Treatment!
San Francisco Comprehensive HRT Testing for Low-T and More
The only way to get a legal prescription for Testosterone is by being diagnosed with Testosterone Deficiency. The only way to get safe treatment is via blood testing for Low-T.
We work with our national partners LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics to meet the preliminary requirements for the accurate diagnosis of Testosterone Deficiency and other Hormone Disorders such as Human Growth Hormone Deficiency and Thyroid Insufficiency.
Our affiliate Blood Testing Associates have clinics throughout the Greater San Francisco Area and can also meet with you personally to take the necessary blood sample.
We utilize a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel to determine your HRT Needs as a patient, as well as to decide whether you are a safe and viable candidate! It is our goal to provide effective Hormone Optimization Treatments that mitigate risks and maximize benefits!
Learn More About the Golden City
San Francisco is one of the many great cosmopolitan cities of the United States. San Francisco is one of the nation's oldest cities, founded in 1776.
The town was established by the Spanish Empire just five days before the birth of the United States on July 4th of the same year.
The city itself is located on the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula in central California. Oakland is located right across the San Francisco Bay and is the second major pillar of the Bay Area.
San Francisco is notable for being one of the most ethnically and culturally diverse places in the United States, likely only eclipsed by New York City. San Francisco has large populations of Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans, as well as a significant percentage of Latinos and African Americans.
Other major cities in the region include San Mateo, Daly City, Union City, Palo Alto, and Fremont.
While the majority of the population of the San Francisco Metropolitan Area live south of the Golden Gate Bridge, one of the wealthiest places in the country is Marin County, home to many of the nation's best wineries as well as Muir Beach and the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
Contact Us Today
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Murfreesboro Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Nashville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Abilene Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Amarillo Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Arlington Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Austin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Beaumont Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 1046