Important Update: Testosterone Cream for Men has a new name and a new label. Due to recent FDA regulations, non-prescription products can no longer have the word "Testosterone" included in the name or the ingredients.
If you have tried this product before, IT'S THE SAME GREAT PRODUCT! No ingredients have been changed! If you are new to this product, please read the reviews to help make your decision. Otherwise, please call or email with any questions.
Testosterone Cream for Men, produced by Libido Edge Labs, is a topical cream with high levels of homeopathic testosterone. Testosterone Cream for Men was developed to help you naturally increase libido and helps you improve sexual function.
It also helps maintain lean muscle mass and increases your stamina.
The benefits of Libido Edge Testosterone Cream for Men cannot be overstated:
- Increased libido
- Increased lean muscle
- Decreased body fat
- Boost in energy and stamina
- Better orgasms and climaxes
- Reduced Cholesterol
- Relief from joint pain and muscle stiffness
***BioEntopic Testosterone Cream for Men has recently been discontinued by the manufacturer. We highly recommend Libido Edge Testosterone Cream as a replacement for the BioEntopic testosterone cream.
The hormone testosterone is often associated with the male sex. The reason for that is that this hormone is responsible for maintaining physical male characteristics.
It is also essential in maintaining your sex drive and sexual function. The only problem faced by most men, like you, is the fact that testosterone levels begin to drop by the age of 25.
The rate of testosterone decrease is around 1.25% per year. This means that by the time you reach 50, your testosterone levels would have dropped 31.25%. By using supplementation such as Testosterone Cream for Men, you gain a lot of the benefits of having the correct levels of naturally occurring testosterone.
This product also helps you gain intensified orgasms and climaxes. This product helps improve your sleep patterns and reduces cholesterol levels. It also increases bone density and improves your mood. Testosterone Cream for Men potentially helps in decreasing your risk for developing heart disease.
If you want to maintain your testosterone levels and reap all its benefits start using Testosterone Cream for Men immediately.
For increased effectiveness, use this product every day. Apply it to your skin, preferably behind the knees, upper chest and neck, and on the upper arms.
Use a teaspoon of Testosterone Cream for Men when you wake up before you go to bed and before sexual activity.
Active ingredients: Homeopathic Testosterone, Homeopathic Human Growth Factor & IGF-1, DHEA, Chrysin, GABA acid (gamma-aminobutyric acid), Diindolylmethane, herbal extracts of HornyGoat Weed, Mucuna Pruriens, Tribulus Terrestris, Ginko Biloba Other ingredients: Purified water, Safflower oil, Aloe Vera, Organic Grain alcohol, Sepigel 305, Evening Primrose oil, Hemp seed oil, Lecithin, Vitamin E oil, Mandarin Red oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
Staff Notes: Testosterone Cream for Men contains high levels of homeopathic testosterone that helps increase stamina and libido.
It also contains natural ingredients that help maintain health including Omega Oils and herbal complexes. Excellent replacement for the discontinued BioEntopic Testosterone Cream.
See more here:
Testosterone Cream for Men | Increase Libido and Stamina
- Testosterone Cream for Women (LE) - AmericasNutrition.com - May 19th, 2021
- Testosterone cream and gel for supplementation treating hypogonadism - March 13th, 2021
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 10th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - February 11th, 2020
- testosterone cream - Professional Online Poker - April 11th, 2016
- LowTestosterone.com - Testosterone Cream - April 11th, 2016
- Testosterone Cream??? | Yahoo Answers - April 3rd, 2016
- The Compounder - Transdermal Testosterone Cream - April 3rd, 2016
- Testosterone Cream - Steroid .com - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone eye cream The Dry Eye Zone - September 8th, 2015
- Testosterone Cream for Women - Get Free Offer Today - August 11th, 2015
- Testosterone cream for low sex drive? | Go Ask Alice! - March 2nd, 2015
- 3 treatments to fight aging - January 20th, 2015
- Doctor's Testosterone Gel/ Cream | Increase Muscle Mass ... - December 28th, 2014
- Doctor's Testosterone Creme for Women - Testosterone Cream ... - November 19th, 2014
- Benefit of Testosterone Cream | eHow - eHow | How to ... - October 28th, 2014
- Testosterone Cream for HRT | eHow - eHow | How to Videos ... - October 28th, 2014
- What Is Testosterone Cream? (with picture) - August 13th, 2014
- Hormone Solutions - Testosterone Cream & Progesterone ... - April 30th, 2014
- Testosterone Cream Side Effects | eHow - April 14th, 2014
- Testosterone Cream Side Effects | eHow - eHow | How to ... - January 20th, 2014
- Topical Testosterone Cream Uses | eHow - eHow | How to Videos ... - December 24th, 2013
- Testosterone Cream - December 8th, 2013
- Testosterone Cream - Steroid .com - Anabolic Steroids ... - December 3rd, 2013
- What Is Testosterone Cream? - wiseGEEK - December 2nd, 2013
- Testosterone Cream - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid .com - November 28th, 2013
- Testosterone Cream Side Effects! Testosterone Cream Benefits! - November 25th, 2013
- Testosterone Cream - Mens Blog Talk - www.Mensblogtalk.com - Male ... - November 3rd, 2013
- Testosterone Cream Side Effects | eHow - eHow | How to Videos ... - November 3rd, 2013
- Testosterone Cream Update and Bullworker - Video - October 12th, 2013
- Guide to Applying Testosterone Cream for Women - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Guide to Applying Testosterone Cream for Men - Video - November 2nd, 2012
- Trial date set for steroids accused - May 18th, 2012
- The healthy boost from balanced hormones - February 21st, 2012
- Testosterone Replacement for Men and Women seen on Fox News - Video - November 5th, 2011
- Dispensing and Applying Compounded Testosterone Cream - June 1st, 2011
- The Testosterone Cream, Will It Come Off On My Partner Or Grandchildren? - May 30th, 2011
Word Count: 516