Video Download: Testosterone Injections For Low T And Andropause
Video Stream: Testosterone Injections For Low T And Andropause
Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause
Whatever you call it—Hypogonadism, Andropause, or Low-T—Testosterone Deficiency is no laughing matter, nor is it something that you should feel any embarrassment about. There are a number of highly effective treatments for Testosterone Deficiency, and one of the oldest and most reliable is Injectable Testosterone Therapy.
Testosterone Injections are physician-prescribed, and deliver between three days and three weeks of Testosterone in a single shot, dependent upon the formulation. The most oft-prescribed form of Low-T Injection in the United States in known as Testosterone Cypionate, and it is designed to be injected once every seven to ten days for maximum effectiveness.
How Do Testosterone Injections Work?
Low-T Injections work by directly supplementing your body's supply of Testosterone with a Recombinant, Bio-Identical form of the hormone that is produced by a pharmaceutical manufacturer or compounding pharmacy. Testosterone Injections, for the most part, are ester compounds. Esterization is a process by which Bio-Identical Testosterone is chemically linked to an ester compound in order to slow down the rate by which the body absorbs the medication.
This is why Testosterone Injections last as long as they do. Testosterone is normally absorbed quickly and readily by the human body, but when combined to an ester, it “locks” the Testosterone in a dormant state until it is freed from the bond created between the two compounds.
The half-life of a Testosterone Injection is directly correlated with the size of the ester compound that is attached—the larger the ester, the longer it takes for the Testosterone delivered in a single injection to be fully absorbed by the body.
How Are Testosterone Shots Given?
Injectable Testosterone is delivered intramuscularly, meaning that the medication is delivered directly into muscle tissue. Testosterone is generally delivered in an oil suspension. Intramuscular Testosterone Injections are delivered with a needle that is 22-23 gauge, and with a needle that is from 1-1.5 inches long, depending on the size of the muscle and the amount of tissue covering the fat. Testosterone Injections can be delivered to a number of different muscle groups, but are often delivered into the thigh, gluteal muscle, biceps, or deltoids.
Testosterone Injection Dosage
Testosterone Dosage depends upon a few different factors. For example, the severity of your deficiency will warrant a particular concentration of Testosterone for maximum benefit. Also, the particular type of Testosterone Injection you are prescribed will effect the dosage, because both the size of the ester and the length of time between doses will alter the amount of Testosterone that you are prescribed per administration.
The goal of Testosterone Therapy is not to unnecessarily elevate Testosterone Levels, but to bring Testosterone Levels up to healthy concentrations associated with those experienced during the twenties and thirties. Generally, the goal of the prescription will be to increase Testosterone Levels to what is considered mid-normal for a young and healthy man. The older that a man gets, the more sensitive that he becomes to Testosterone, so patients over the age of sixty will often start out at a lower dose, and increase dosage as-needed.
Testosterone Injection Benefits
For men with Clinical Testosterone Deficiency of any kind, Testosterone Injections can provide a wide variety of benefits. Because Testosterone is such a potent and omnipresent hormone, it provides benefits all throughout the body. It speeds up metabolism, making it easier to maintain or improve body composition and burn body fat. Testosterone Injections also increase the body's ability to sustain and build muscle mass.
It sustains muscle mass even without exercise, but by combining it with a healthy exercise regimen, it is possible to amplify the muscle-building power. There is also evidence that Low-T Treatments, including injections, have the ability to support optimal cognitive and emotional health as well.
Testosterone Injection Therapy also improves sexual health to a potentially remarkable degree, especially for patients that are experience a decline in quality of life directly associated with their loss of sexual ability. Testosterone has the ability to both increase libido and augment sexual function. Many men that don't appropriately respond to Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra respond readily to Testosterone Therapy. Some other patients may require both treatments simultaneously to achieve optimal sexual ability.
Testosterone provides its most potent benefits when combined with a lifestyle that puts an emphasis on health and wellness. If you want to make the most out of your Low-T Therapy, it is recommended to both exercise regularly and prioritize healthy eating and healthy living.
Types of Testosterone Injection for Men
Testosterone Decanoate – This form of Testosterone is the longest-acting of the commonly prescribed Testosterone Injection Treatments. A single injection of this compound remains active in the blood stream for two weeks to a full month. Evidence suggests, however, that Testosterone concentrations fall off rather steadily after two weeks, which means that the patient will likely need to administer an injection every two to three weeks to maintain steady hormone levels.
Testosterone Cypionate – This is the most commonly used form of Low-T Injection in the United States. It has a half-life of around 12 days, and is designed to be injected once every seven to fourteen days. Because of its relatively long duration, it is the most popular Testosterone Injection in America. It is preferred by many to Testosterone Decanoate because it supplies a more steady and predictable pattern of Testosterone, and also allows the prescribing physician to adjust the treatment more readily in the instance of side-effects.
Testosterone Enanthate – This is the most common form of Testosterone Injection globally, although it is very rarely used in the United States, which opts for its cousin, Testosterone Cypionate. The only difference between Cypionate and Enanthate is a single Carbon molecule added to the ester. Enanthate has 7 carbons, whereas Cypionate has 8 carbons. Although this means that Cypionate remains active very slightly longer, in terms of Testosterone Replacement Therapy, the two medications are interchangeable.
Testosterone Propionate – Testosterone Propionate is the smallest common Testosterone Ester used for Low-T Injection. This form of Testosterone is delivered two to three times per week. Although it is not as popular as Testosterone Cypionate, it is associated with a lower level of water retention since it stays in the system for a shorter period of time, making it popular among people interested in gaining muscle mass.
Word Count: 1064
Contact Us Now
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - December 15th, 2018
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - December 15th, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - December 5th, 2018
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - December 5th, 2018
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - September 8th, 2018
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - September 7th, 2018
- Eleven Foods that Can Drain Your Libido - September 6th, 2018
- Some Animal Research Suggests that High Testosterone May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk - September 6th, 2018
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - August 27th, 2018
- Physiology of Testosterone - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy Allows Man to Have the Body That He Was Meant to Have - August 26th, 2018
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - August 21st, 2018
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - August 19th, 2018
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - August 18th, 2018
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - August 18th, 2018
- Low-T and Your Health - August 17th, 2018
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - August 9th, 2018
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 5th, 2018
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - August 5th, 2018
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - July 10th, 2018
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - July 9th, 2018
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - June 26th, 2018
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - June 26th, 2018
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - June 26th, 2018
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - June 26th, 2018
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - June 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - May 31st, 2018
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - May 31st, 2018
- Oral Testosterone Pill Could Make Lipocine's Share Price SKYROCKET - May 31st, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - May 25th, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - May 23rd, 2018
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - May 22nd, 2018
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - May 17th, 2018
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - May 16th, 2018
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - May 9th, 2018
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - May 5th, 2018
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - May 3rd, 2018
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - May 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - May 1st, 2018
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 1st, 2018
- The Truth About Testosterone | The Dr. Oz Show - June 9th, 2016
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - June 9th, 2016
- How Men Work | HowStuffWorks - May 28th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally - wikiHow - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone: Common Questions | Testosterone Test: Total ... - May 4th, 2016
- Adrenalast Testosterone Booster | Boost Muscle Sexual ... - April 6th, 2016
- How to Lower Testosterone in Women | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Booster Reviews - Consumers Guides - February 8th, 2016
- A Harvard expert shares his thoughts on testosterone ... - February 8th, 2016
- Does Andro 400 Work; does it increase testosterone? - February 8th, 2016
- All About Testosterone! - Bodybuilding.com - February 8th, 2016
- 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters - Healthline - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone - Low-T and Androgen Replacement Therapy - November 2nd, 2015
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels ... - October 17th, 2015
- Testosterone nasal gel works best at three doses a day, study finds - October 4th, 2015
- Testosterone: The Test | Testosterone Test: Total ... - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - October 1st, 2015
- Low Testosterone Treatment, Low T - AXIRON (testosterone ... - September 16th, 2015
- Testosterone - Steroids Profile - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Articles! - Bodybuilding.com - September 1st, 2015
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men MedicineNet - September 1st, 2015
- Nugenix Testosterone Booster NUGENIX GNC - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Transdermal Patch: MedlinePlus Drug Information - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Booster - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage ... - September 1st, 2015
- You & Your Hormones | Hormones | Testosterone - September 1st, 2015
- Health portal - August 3rd, 2015
- Normal Testosterone Levels - Urology - MedHelp - July 26th, 2015
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - July 18th, 2015
- Lack of Energy May Mean Lack of Testosterone - DrAxe.com - July 18th, 2015
- How to Increase Testosterone Naturally: PaleoEdge - July 15th, 2015
- How to Deal with Testosterone Decline - Mercola.com - July 8th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate Watson :: Buy Testosterone ... - July 4th, 2015
- What Traders’ Testosterone Tells Us About Markets - June 11th, 2015
- Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) in Men - A Testosterone ... - May 26th, 2015
- Bio-Identical HRT and Testosterone Therapy in Women ... - May 24th, 2015