One of the clearest means to see how Testosterone impacts male physiology is to look at how Testosterone Injections and other forms of Low-T Therapy have helped men with congenital conditions which have prevented them from producing normal levels of Testosterone.
One such man is Danny May, a young man of twenty five from Liverpool that was born with Kallman Syndrome, a congenital condition which suppresses the body’s ability to produce Testosterone. In spite of suffering from the condition for his entire life, he was not officially diagnosed until the age of twenty.
After being properly diagnosed, his doctors suggested that he take Testosterone Injection Therapy in order to reverse the effects of the condition and provide his body the Testosterone required for him to reach his masculine potential. Though he was not aware of his condition, he was well aware of its effects. Danny was far thinner and scrawnier than almost all males his age growing up, and it affected both his body image and his overall confidence. The issue was so severe that many thought that he was a child at first glance.
As a result of Hypogonadism Treatment for Kallman Syndrome, Danny has gone through an almost otherworldly transformation—From underweight, skinny, and childlike, to what could almost be considered the pinnacle of masculinity.
Since Danny began to take Testosterone Treatments for his condition, his muscle mass has increased by more than sixty pounds! His condition prevented him from living a normal teenaged life. He was unable to get girls, and he was much smaller and weaker than his friends. He essentially had the body of an eleven year old boy.
How Common is Kallman Syndrome?
Kallman Syndrome is quite uncommon. In fact, only around one in every fifty thousand suffers from the condition. Kallman Syndrome can affect both sexes, and is characterized by the inability to begin puberty, or the partial completion of puberty. In males, this means that the child is exposed to Testosterone in the womb, but does not experience the onset of Testosterone Production which causes puberty to begin.
Testosterone Injections Changed Danny’s Life
Danny May began taking Low-T Shots at his physician’s suggestion, and continues to stay on the treatment to this day. Over time, his body began to adapt to the flush of Testosterone, and he began to develop muscles and body hair like a normal man his age.
Of course, being deprived of muscle for as long as Danny had been, he was eager to take advantage of the gift provided to him by Testosterone, and started to work out religiously at the gym. In his own words, he feels that he has undergone a superhero transformation—a body so significantly redefined that he is hardly the same person even to those that he knows. He explains that when most people see him, they simply can’t fathom his incredible transformation. To even further emphasize this change, he shares that many people that have known him since childhood see him and don’t even recognize him.
Does Testosterone Change Who You Are?
Many wonder about the impact that Testosterone has on personality. In some cases, Testosterone can lead to an increase in confidence and assertiveness, but in the case of Danny May, these changes were not all that significant. He largely remains the same person on the inside, still affected by the shyness which predominated his childhood and teenage years.
Though he still is not the most confident man, his newfound body does allow him to take more pride in himself. Danny’s issues with self-image began to take shape as his friends entered puberty, while he did not go through the same transformation. Where they were once all the same, he became increasingly different.
The most painful sting came on his eighteenth birthday, when his family took him to a restaurant to celebrate. The waitress gave him a kid’s menu, because he looked like such a little kid. In fact, the menu was intended for kids younger than ten. Today, Danny can look back on the event and laugh, but in the moment it was humiliating, and he is still sensitive about it.
Danny’s inability to produce Testosterone was preventing him from being like his peers, and made him feel like he was going to remain an eleven year old child for the rest of his life. As he passed eighteen, the social stigma of his size continued to grow. Everywhere he went, people treated him like an oddity and inundated him with questions about his appearance. Doormen at clubs and bars couldn’t believe his age, and he was often hassled before being allowed enter venues with his friends.
Because of all the trouble that he went through, dealing with others’ perception of his appearance, Danny became depressed, and began to shut himself down and stay at home. He felt disconnected from the rest of the world and sheltered himself. When he finally went to a doctor for his condition, however, that’s when his life began to truly change, slowly but surely.
When he began to take Testosterone, he essentially began puberty just like his peers did when they were eleven. At first, the changes were slow, but noticeable, and eventually, he developed and matured just as a normal, healthy male’s body does during puberty.
There are many ways to take Testosterone Therapy, including Testosterone Patches, Creams, and Gels, but Danny’s doctors prescribed him Testosterone Injections, in which Testosterone is slowly absorbed into the body over the course of a long period of time. With Danny’s specific Testosterone Formulation, he took a 250 milligram Testosterone Injection every fourteen days. Most of the time, Testosterone Injections are delivered directly into the muscle tissue, by means of Intramuscular Injection.
Because of his age and his specific condition, Danny’s Hormone Doctors had to use a bit of trial and error in order to provide the ideal dose of Testosterone needed to fit his needs. Danny combined his Testosterone Regimen with lifestyle choices designed to amplify the effects of his hormone treatment. Danny started weight training at the gym in order for his muscles to benefit more significantly from the influx of Testosterone. In addition to his bodybuilding, Danny also greatly increased his dietary allowance, taking in around six thousand calories each day, to feed his developing body. His diet was so high in calories that he ate seven times each day.
Danny’s Testosterone Meal Plan
To put Danny’s efforts into perspective, a normal breakfast during his transformation included gluten-free bread, avocado, spinach, steak, turkey bacon, oats, lactose-free milk, and scrambled egg, in addition to vitamins.
Beyond breakfast, his meals revolved around fresh veggies, complex carbs, and large amounts of protein. In order to be the man that he is today, he has gone through six years of weight training, which he likens to both religion and therapy.
At first, Danny’s efforts appeared to be in vain. A year of working out showed no real gains, and he did not look different physically in any significant way. Because of his condition, and likely because his body had just started to experience the underlying changes associated with puberty, it took him more time and effort than most men his age to start building muscle. Through perseverance, however, he was eventually able to overcome the roadblock of his biology and see real results.
Today, Danny is 6 years into his transformation, and still goes to the gym as often as 5 times per week. Before he started taking shots for hypogonadism he was a waifish 94 pounds, but today he is 182 pounds. That’s right. Testosterone led Danny to literally double in size. As you can imagine, this has led to incredible changes in his strength. Before he began his journey, 44 pounds was too heavy for him to lift, but today, he can benchpress 231 pounds, 49 pounds more than his own bodyweight. Even more incredible, Danny can deadlift 440 pounds! He explains that when he first started working out, he could only effectively use 4.4 pound dumbbells.
In addition to becoming stronger, Danny has an enhanced understanding of both himself and the human body. It’s still a learning process for him, however. Danny is still learning how to use his superpowers to advantage, especially when it comes to his personal confidence and his success with the opposite sex. In spite of these issues, he still feels like a new and better man, and the gym is where he feels perfectly at home. Danny recognizes the enormity of what he has accomplished, and is excited to keep progressing himself, mind and body, as he becomes more comfortable in his new muscles.
Testosterone is undeniably important to male physiology, and Danny’s May’s story emphasizes that in the clearest way. Many men experience Testosterone Deficiency due to age, also known as Andropause. For men with adult Low-T, Testosterone Treatments can potentially provide significant benefits, allowing men to live healthier and more productive lives, while also improving their sexual performance and function.
Contact Us Now
- Baby Boomers find “The Fountain of Youth” in Testosterone - September 8th, 2018
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - September 7th, 2018
- Eleven Foods that Can Drain Your Libido - September 6th, 2018
- Some Animal Research Suggests that High Testosterone May Increase Prostate Cancer Risk - September 6th, 2018
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - August 27th, 2018
- Physiology of Testosterone - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - August 26th, 2018
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - August 26th, 2018
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - August 21st, 2018
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - August 19th, 2018
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - August 18th, 2018
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - August 18th, 2018
- Low-T and Your Health - August 17th, 2018
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - August 9th, 2018
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 5th, 2018
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - August 5th, 2018
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 1st, 2018
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - July 10th, 2018
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - July 9th, 2018
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - June 26th, 2018
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - June 26th, 2018
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - June 26th, 2018
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - June 26th, 2018
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - June 3rd, 2018
- Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - May 31st, 2018
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - May 31st, 2018
- Oral Testosterone Pill Could Make Lipocine's Share Price SKYROCKET - May 31st, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - May 25th, 2018
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - May 23rd, 2018
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - May 22nd, 2018
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - May 17th, 2018
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - May 16th, 2018
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - May 9th, 2018
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - May 5th, 2018
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - May 3rd, 2018
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - May 2nd, 2018
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - May 1st, 2018
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 1st, 2018
- The Truth About Testosterone | The Dr. Oz Show - June 9th, 2016
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - June 9th, 2016
- How Men Work | HowStuffWorks - May 28th, 2016
- 6 Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally - wikiHow - May 4th, 2016
- Testosterone: Common Questions | Testosterone Test: Total ... - May 4th, 2016
- Adrenalast Testosterone Booster | Boost Muscle Sexual ... - April 6th, 2016
- How to Lower Testosterone in Women | eHow - February 8th, 2016
- Testosterone Booster Reviews - Consumers Guides - February 8th, 2016
- A Harvard expert shares his thoughts on testosterone ... - February 8th, 2016
- Does Andro 400 Work; does it increase testosterone? - February 8th, 2016
- All About Testosterone! - Bodybuilding.com - February 8th, 2016
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - January 28th, 2016
- 5 Natural Testosterone Boosters - Healthline - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone - Low-T and Androgen Replacement Therapy - November 2nd, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Beneficial for Modern Men? - October 26th, 2015
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - October 24th, 2015
- Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels ... - October 17th, 2015
- Testosterone nasal gel works best at three doses a day, study finds - October 4th, 2015
- Testosterone: The Test | Testosterone Test: Total ... - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough for Menopausal Women - October 1st, 2015
- Testosterone (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - October 1st, 2015
- Low Testosterone Treatment, Low T - AXIRON (testosterone ... - September 16th, 2015
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - September 16th, 2015
- Testosterone - Steroids Profile - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Articles! - Bodybuilding.com - September 1st, 2015
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men MedicineNet - September 1st, 2015
- Nugenix Testosterone Booster NUGENIX GNC - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Transdermal Patch: MedlinePlus Drug Information - September 1st, 2015
- Testosterone Booster - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage ... - September 1st, 2015
- You & Your Hormones | Hormones | Testosterone - September 1st, 2015
- Health portal - August 3rd, 2015
- Normal Testosterone Levels - Urology - MedHelp - July 26th, 2015
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - July 18th, 2015
- Lack of Energy May Mean Lack of Testosterone - DrAxe.com - July 18th, 2015
- How to Increase Testosterone Naturally: PaleoEdge - July 15th, 2015
- How to Deal with Testosterone Decline - Mercola.com - July 8th, 2015
- Testosterone Cypionate Watson :: Buy Testosterone ... - July 4th, 2015
- What Traders’ Testosterone Tells Us About Markets - June 11th, 2015
- Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) in Men - A Testosterone ... - May 26th, 2015
- Bio-Identical HRT and Testosterone Therapy in Women ... - May 24th, 2015