Video Link: https://vimeo.com/293251642
Video Download: Testosterone Therapy Allows Man To Have The Body That He Was Meant To Have
Video Stream: Testosterone Therapy Allows Man To Have The Body That He Was Meant To Have
One of the clearest means to see how Testosterone impacts male physiology is to look at how Testosterone Injections and other forms of Low-T Therapy have helped men with congenital conditions that have prevented them from producing normal levels of Testosterone.
One such man is Danny May, a young man of twenty-five from Liverpool that was born with Kallman Syndrome, a congenital condition that suppresses the body's ability to produce Testosterone.
In spite of suffering from the condition for his entire life, he was not officially diagnosed until the age of twenty.
After being properly diagnosed, his doctors suggested that he take Testosterone Injection Therapy in order to reverse the effects of the condition and provide his body the Testosterone required for him to reach his masculine potential.
Though he was not aware of his condition, he was well aware of its effects. Danny was far thinner and scrawnier than almost all males his age growing up, and it affected both his body image and his overall confidence. The issue was so severe that many thought that he was a child at first glance.
As a result of Hypogonadism Treatment for Kallman Syndrome, Danny has gone through an almost otherworldly transformation—From underweight, skinny, and childlike, to what could almost be considered the pinnacle of masculinity.
Since Danny began to take Testosterone Treatments for his condition, his muscle mass has increased by more than sixty pounds! His condition prevented him from living a normal teenaged life. He was unable to get girls, and he was much smaller and weaker than his friends. He essentially had the body of an eleven-year-old boy.
How Common is Kallman Syndrome?
Kallman Syndrome is quite uncommon. In fact, only around one in every fifty thousand suffers from the condition. Kallman Syndrome can affect both sexes and is characterized by the inability to begin puberty, or the partial completion of puberty.
In males, this means that the child is exposed to Testosterone in the womb, but does not experience the onset of Testosterone Production which causes puberty to begin.
Testosterone Injections Changed Danny's Life
Danny May began taking Low-T Shots at his physician's suggestion and continues to stay on the treatment to this day. Over time, his body began to adapt to the flush of Testosterone, and he began to develop muscles and body hair like a normal man his age.
Of course, being deprived of muscle for as long as Danny had been, he was eager to take advantage of the gift provided to him by Testosterone and started to work out religiously at the gym. In his own words, he feels that he has undergone a superhero transformation—a body so significantly redefined that he is hardly the same person even to those that he knows.
He explains that when most people see him, they simply can't fathom his incredible transformation. To even further emphasize this change, he shares that many people that have known him since childhood see him and don't even recognize him.
Does Testosterone Change Who You Are?
Many wonder about the impact that Testosterone has on personality. In some cases, Testosterone can lead to an increase in confidence and assertiveness, but in the case of Danny May, these changes were not all that significant. He largely remains the same person on the inside, still affected by the shyness which predominated his childhood and teenage years.
Though he still is not the most confident man, his newfound body does allow him to take more pride in himself. Danny's issues with self-image began to take shape as his friends entered puberty, while he did not go through the same transformation. Where they were once all the same, he became increasingly different.
The most painful sting came on his eighteenth birthday when his family took him to a restaurant to celebrate. The waitress gave him a kid's menu because he looked like such a little kid. In fact, the menu was intended for kids younger than ten.
Today, Danny can look back on the event and laugh, but at the moment it was humiliating, and he is still sensitive about it.
Danny's inability to produce Testosterone was preventing him from being like his peers and made him feel like he was going to remain an eleven-year-old child for the rest of his life.
As he passed eighteen, the social stigma of his size continued to grow. Everywhere he went, people treated him like an oddity and inundated him with questions about his appearance. Doormen at clubs and bars couldn't believe his age, and he was often hassled before being allowed to enter venues with his friends.
Because of all the trouble that he went through, dealing with others' perceptions of his appearance, Danny became depressed and began to shut himself down and stay at home.
He felt disconnected from the rest of the world and sheltered himself. When he finally went to a doctor for his condition, however, that's when his life began to truly change, slowly but surely.
When he began to take Testosterone, he essentially began puberty just like his peers did when they were eleven. At first, the changes were slow but noticeable, and eventually, he developed and matured just as a normal, healthy male's body does during puberty.
There are many ways to take Testosterone Therapy, including Testosterone Patches, Creams, and Gels, but Danny's doctors prescribed him Testosterone Injections, in which Testosterone is slowly absorbed into the body over the course of a long period of time.
With Danny's specific Testosterone Formulation, he took a 250-milligram Testosterone Injection every fourteen days. Most of the time, Testosterone Injections are delivered directly into the muscle tissue, by means of Intramuscular Injection.
Because of his age and his specific condition, Danny's Hormone Doctors had to use a bit of trial and error in order to provide the ideal dose of Testosterone needed to fit his needs.
Danny combined his Testosterone Regimen with lifestyle choices designed to amplify the effects of his hormone treatment. Danny started weight training at the gym in order for his muscles to benefit more significantly from the influx of Testosterone.
In addition to his bodybuilding, Danny also greatly increased his dietary allowance, taking in around six thousand calories each day, to feed his developing body. His diet was so high in calories that he ate seven times each day.
Danny's Testosterone Meal Plan
To put Danny's efforts into perspective, a normal breakfast during his transformation included gluten-free bread, avocado, spinach, steak, turkey bacon, oats, lactose-free milk, and scrambled egg, in addition to vitamins.
Beyond breakfast, his meals revolved around fresh veggies, complex carbs, and large amounts of protein. In order to be the man that he is today, he has gone through six years of weight training, which he likens to both religion and therapy.
At first, Danny's efforts appeared to be in vain. A year of working out showed no real gains, and he did not look different physically in any significant way.
Because of his condition, and likely because his body had just started to experience the underlying changes associated with puberty, it took him more time and effort than most men his age to start building muscle. Through perseverance, however, he was eventually able to overcome the roadblock of his biology and see real results.
Today, Danny is 6 years into his transformation, and still goes to the gym as often as 5 times per week. Before he started taking shots for hypogonadism he was a waifish 94 pounds, but today he is 182 pounds. That's right. Testosterone led Danny to literally double in size.
As you can imagine, this has led to incredible changes in his strength. Before he began his journey, 44 pounds was too heavy for him to lift, but today, he can benchpress 231 pounds, 49 pounds more than his own bodyweight. Even more incredible, Danny can deadlift 440 pounds! He explains that when he first started working out, he could only effectively use 4.4-pound dumbbells.
In addition to becoming stronger, Danny has an enhanced understanding of both himself and the human body. It's still a learning process for him, however. Danny is still learning how to use his superpowers to advantage, especially when it comes to his personal confidence and his success with the opposite sex.
In spite of these issues, he still feels like a new and better man, and the gym is where he feels perfectly at home. Danny recognizes the enormity of what he has accomplished and is excited to keep progressing himself, mind, and body, as he becomes more comfortable in his new muscles.
Testosterone is undeniably important to male physiology, and Danny's May's story emphasizes that in the clearest way. Many men experience Testosterone Deficiency due to age, also known as Andropause.
For men with adult Low-T, Testosterone Treatments can potentially provide significant benefits, allowing men to live healthier and more productive lives, while also improving their sexual performance and function.
Contact Us Today
- Blocking Testosterone to Defeat Melanoma - August 11th, 2022
- Study Finds that Testosterone Boosts Memory for Uncontrolled Diabetics - June 24th, 2022
- Causes of Low Libido - Could It Be Low-T? - May 30th, 2022
- The Evolutionary Effects of Testosterone on Human Society - September 20th, 2021
- More Sex: A Better Way to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - September 7th, 2021
- Men Want to Know – Free Testosterone versus Total Testosterone - August 24th, 2021
- What is testosterone? - May 23rd, 2021
- Tribulus Terrestris Review Does It Raise Testosterone or ... - May 22nd, 2021
- Boosting testosterone levels (First of two parts) - May 8th, 2021
- How long does it take for Testosterone replacement treatments and therapy to work? - May 1st, 2021
- What Is Testosterone AndroGel - April 28th, 2021
- Low T - My life was falling apart because I had low testosterone - April 25th, 2021
- Deer Antler, HGH and Testosterone: Tim on Scott and BR Radio Show - Video - April 17th, 2021
- What is Testosterone? What does Testosterone do? Find on - April 14th, 2021
- How Testosterone Affects the Skin of Men - April 11th, 2021
- Testosterone, the Power Hormone - April 8th, 2021
- Testosterone Levels and Wall Street - March 27th, 2021
- Women can resist testosterone-fuelled political debate - March 12th, 2021
- BUSTED: Myths About Testosterone And Its Link To Sexual Desire In Men And Women - March 11th, 2021
- Attention Baby Boomers -- Could Testosterone be the Modern Day "Fountain of Youth?" - March 4th, 2021
- Declining Testosterone Levels in Men Not Part of Normal Aging - February 28th, 2021
- Quick Weight Loss Tips and Diet Recommendations for HRT - February 28th, 2021
- Testosterone and Alcohol: Your Health and the Holiday Season - February 27th, 2021
- Testosterone builds muscle but has risks - February 25th, 2021
- New Study Finds That Testosterone Does Not Increase Cardiovascular Risk - February 22nd, 2021
- Evidence Suggests Testosterone Plays Powerful Role in Motivating Revolutionary Change - February 15th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood Upon Testosterone Levels - January 9th, 2021
- Testicular Cancer Survivors are at Risk for Low Testosterone - January 6th, 2021
- Amygdala and it's Relationship to Testosterone and Fear - December 25th, 2020
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries) in Older Men - December 24th, 2020
- Increased Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer to Spread - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate: The Real Facts - December 20th, 2020
- A Surprising Side Effect of Methadone Treatment: Suppressed Testosterone - December 18th, 2020
- The Testosterone Industry Globally is Booming - December 12th, 2020
- Five Benefits of Testosterone That You Need to Know - December 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Nasal Gel: A New Form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 5th, 2020
- New Research Proves Testosterone Replacement Therapy is Safe for the Heart - December 3rd, 2020
- Skinny Bartender with Low Testosterone Becomes a Ripped Bodybuilder - December 3rd, 2020
- Low-T and Your Health - November 30th, 2020
- Low Testosterone Levels may Affect Man's Sex Drive and Affect his Intimate Relationships - November 19th, 2020
- Is Testosterone the New Drug of Choice on Wall Street? How Traders are Using Male Hormone Booster Shots to Maintain a ... - November 12th, 2020
- Shorter course of ADT for high-risk prostate cancer patients yields improved quality of life - November 11th, 2020
- Testosterone Litigation: What You Need To Know - MTMP - Video - November 9th, 2020
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only - November 8th, 2020
- Intricate relationship between Oestrogen & Testosterone XXY Guys (Klinefelters' syndrome) - Video - November 7th, 2020
- Should middle-aged men consider 'low T' treatment? - November 5th, 2020
- Testosterone and Crime: What Can Genes Tell Us About Behavior? - Video - October 25th, 2020
- Testosterone shown to help sexually frustrated women - October 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone levels seen prior to birth in fetus' fingers, jawline - October 20th, 2020
- Tri-Blend Testosterone. Understanding the Benefits of Testosterone Oils - October 19th, 2020
- Testosterone levels in older men - October 17th, 2020
- Tlando Testosterone Clinical Trial for Low-T and Fatty Liver Disease - October 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Focus in Diabetes Study – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testshock Review All Natural Testosterone Enhancement – Video - September 30th, 2020
- Testosterone, Anxiety, and Depression - September 30th, 2020
- Average Testosterone Levels Decreasing Over Time Among Younger American Men - August 21st, 2020
- Testosterone Creams for Low Testosterone Treatment and Andropause - August 10th, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy and Androgen Deficiency Guide - August 6th, 2020
- Testosterone's Surprising Link to Men's 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin - August 5th, 2020
- Fortesta Brand Testosterone Therapy - August 3rd, 2020
- Andropause: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline - August 1st, 2020
- How to Build Muscle Quickly by Boosting Testosterone Levels - July 29th, 2020
- Testosterone Deficiency Strongly Linked to Heart Attack Risk in New Study - July 26th, 2020
- Seven Types of Drugs That Can Inhibit Sex Drive and Libido - July 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone and Geriatric Frailty - July 21st, 2020
- Testosterone and Aggression: How T-Levels Impact Human Response to External, Social Threats - July 12th, 2020
- High-Dose Testosterone Injections May Be a Viable Palliative Late-Stage Prostate Cancer Treatment - July 12th, 2020
- Could Civilization Have Been Formed as a Result of Declining Testosterone Levels in Males? - July 6th, 2020
- Testosterone Injections for Low-T and Andropause - July 4th, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Reduces the Risk of Serious Adverse Health Consequences! - June 30th, 2020
- Testosterone not always to blame - Sat, 04 Aug 2012 PST - June 28th, 2020
- Five Facts About Testosterone (That Maybe You Didn't Know) - June 27th, 2020
- Manhood Washed Away: You Could Unknowingly be Annihilating Your Testosterone - June 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone: Should You Take it to Regain Your Libido and Youthful Energy? - June 22nd, 2020
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Boosts Aerobic Capacity - June 15th, 2020
- Physiology of Testosterone - June 9th, 2020
- The Truth Behind Common Male Sex Myths - May 26th, 2020
- Dr. Andre Berger on Testosterone Deficiency in Men - Andropause Symptoms and Treatment By Doctor's Desk Series - May 21st, 2020
- How to Raise Testosterone Naturally. Sermorelin - Some Have Called It A The New Fountain of Youth. A Natural Cure for Anxiety and Depression. - May 9th, 2020
- Are Athletes Using Green Tea to Mask Testosterone Doping? - May 7th, 2020
Word Count: 1504