Video Link: https://vimeo.com/290608719
Video Download: The Relationship Between Digestive Health And Testosterone Levels
Video Stream: The Relationship Between Digestive Health And Testosterone Levels
The human body is an intricately designed system — the result of millions upon millions of years of evolution and specialization. The different aspects of human physiology often interact in surprising ways.
For example, digestive health has a strong connection with the expression of Testosterone in men.
While it's long been known that women experience significant changes associated with hormonal changes during menopause, men also experience issues related to age-related Hormone Imbalance.
The period in a guy's life when declining Testosterone Levels lead to symptomatic health issues is known as Andropause.
What are the Warning Signs of Andropause and Low-T?
While Sexual Insufficiency and Low Sex Drive are the most defining characteristics of Testosterone Deficiency, declining Testosterone Levels have a far-reaching effect on male wellness.
If you've experienced an increased incidence of depression, anxiety, low motivation, cognitive fogginess, fatigue, or unhealthy changes in BMI in combination with growing sexual dissatisfaction, you should consider yourself a strong candidate for Bio-Identical Testosterone.
Too many men confuse these symptoms with “just aging.” Andropause is highly treatable, and these symptoms can be reversed with adequate treatment!
Men's Health Depends Heavily on Testosterone Balance
As men get older, the risk of Low-T increases. This is because, after age thirty, Testosterone Production falls by between one and two percent annually.
During early adulthood, our bodies produce more than enough Testosterone to meet the body's needs, so Testosterone Deficiency occurs after years or decades of Testosterone Decline. It is estimated that almost one in three men between the ages of 40 and 79 struggle with Hypogonadism.
There are many health issues that can exacerbate Testosterone Decline. Aging ultimately affects your maximum Testosterone Levels, while conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and sedentary lifestyle suppress the level of Testosterone you actually produce.
Poor sleeping habits and restless sleep also contribute to Testosterone Deficiency. Even diet can have a strong effect on Testosterone Expression.
By improving your lifestyle and your habits, you can bring your Testosterone Levels closer to that maximum level for your age.
How Do Digestive Issues Impact Testosterone Levels?
Many deal with a cocktail of issues that drastically increase the risk of Low-T. Countless men across America work too hard, sleep poorly, eat poorly, and don't get enough exercise.
These men also frequently struggle with gut problems which can increase the risk and severity of Testosterone Deficiency further.
While Prescription Testosterone can improve many of the symptoms of Low-T, if men don't take steps to resolve the issues which suppress their Testosterone Production, they will still be at risk for a variety of other dangerous health conditions that can impair their lifestyle and ultimately increase mortality risk.
The human body has a pool of ingredients that the body uses to meet its own needs. Cholesterol is a critical ingredient of many of the hormones that our bodies use to maintain function.
Inflammation and stress increase the expression of Cortisol and other stress hormones that are cholesterol-based. Sex hormones like Testosterone also have a cholesterol base.
This means that as inflammation and stress increase, the body's ability to produce adequate Testosterone decreases.
An unhealthy diet leads to inflammation and obesity because it negatively impacts the composition of gut flora in the digestive system. This leads to a chain of events that contributes to leaky gut syndrome and the introduction of harmful bacterial endotoxins into the bloodstream.
This creates inflammation which directly suppresses the production of Testosterone, in addition to several other issues. Eating well reduces the risk of inflammation and wards against these problems.
How Can I Improve Testosterone Levels with Diet?
There is a multitude of means by which you can adjust your diet to safeguard your Testosterone levels.
If you eat meals that are rich in nutrients and healthy fats, this gives your body the tools to produce Testosterone and other essential hormones while also providing a better ecosystem for your gut flora.
Intermittent fasting can also increase Testosterone levels by encouraging more natural patterns of hormonal release while setting the stage for an improved ecosystem for gut flora, which is designed to operate in circadian rhythms just like the human body.
In combination with creating a gut ecosystem that supports healthy gut bacteria, you can also increase the volume of these helpful hitch-hikers by introducing Probiotics to your diet which can replenish the diminished presence of gut bacteria caused by poor nutrition.
Switching to filtered water can also be beneficial because it limits your exposure to Bisphenol-A and other endocrine disruptors.
You can also limit exposure to BPA by turning from canned food to frozen food and choosing foods that come in packaging which is certified BPA-free.
Interested in Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy? We Can Help!
While there are lots of things that you can do to facilitate improved Testosterone Balance, there are limits to what these efforts can accomplish.
If you've taken steps to improve your Testosterone levels but still find no relief from fatigue, low sex drive, poor metabolism, and other symptoms associated with Low-T, our Certified and Fully-Licensed Testosterone Specialists can help you discover if Therapeutic Testosterone is right for you.
We also offer a variety of other HRT Treatments designed to boost your overall vitality, including Human Growth Hormone Therapy, Sermorelin Acetate injections, and more!
Sex hormones in the modulation of irritable bowel syndrome
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Avatar director James Cameron says testosterone is toxic. Commentators on Twitter call him a 'beta male' - December 6th, 2022
- Two Food Compounds can reduce Alzheimer's Risk! - December 1st, 2022
- Blue Zones Ground Zero of Longevity - November 8th, 2022
- Tongkat Ali - Does this Testosterone Boosting Herbal Supplement Actually Work? - October 27th, 2022
- Male menopause: it’s real! - October 26th, 2022
- Recent Poll concludes: Sexual health is a big concern for men - October 5th, 2022
- Testosterone Impacts Behavior Based on Social Context—An Animal Study - September 25th, 2022
- Testosterone Lowers Insulin Resistance in Obese Men - September 25th, 2022
- Could Low-T Affect Employment Status? - September 1st, 2022
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and Low-T Relief - August 2nd, 2022
- Tlando Oral Testosterone - A Pill for Low-T - June 14th, 2022
- The Importance of Follicle-Stimulating Hormone for Men - February 10th, 2022
- Jatenzo Testosterone Oral Treatment for Low Testosterone - December 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Increases Tenacity and Persistence In Spite of Long Odds - November 27th, 2021
- The Impact of Diet on Testosterone - Investigating the Science - November 9th, 2021
- Investigating the Effects of Weed on Testosterone Levels and Sexual Health - October 30th, 2021
- Improve Sexual Health and Testosterone Levels By Adopting the Mediterranean Diet - October 2nd, 2021
- Considering the Potential of Testosterone Therapy for Some Prostate Cancer Patients - September 9th, 2021
- Testosterone Boosting Foods - Food Science Explored - September 9th, 2021
- Alaska Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - September 8th, 2021
- Fracking Pollution Potential Danger to Testosterone Levels - September 8th, 2021
- Increase Longevity and Live Healthier with the Help of These Supplements - August 6th, 2021
- What Doctors Think You Should Understand About Testosterone - July 1st, 2021
- Eleven Year Study Showcases Benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss - June 24th, 2021
- Men With Low-T at Greater Risk of Deadly Covid-19 Complications - June 3rd, 2021
- Combining Exercise with Testosterone Therapy for Better Results - May 28th, 2021
- Exercise Enhances the Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy - May 13th, 2021
- Premature Ejaculation More Common Than You Think - May 6th, 2021
- Pro-Inflammatory Diet May Significantly Increase Low-T Risk - April 29th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy provides heart protection - April 15th, 2021
- Six Hacks to Naturally Boost Testosterone Production - April 14th, 2021
- The Effects of Parenthood on Testosterone Levels in Men - April 8th, 2021
- The Effects of Masturbation on Sex Drive and Testosterone - April 8th, 2021
- Study Explores the Effects of Testosterone on Generosity - April 4th, 2021
- Over exertion in Endurance Training Can Lower Testosterone - March 22nd, 2021
- Primary vs. Secondary Hypogonadism in Men - March 15th, 2021
- Covid-19 May Impair Testosterone Levels - March 9th, 2021
- Boosting Testosterone Levels and Enhancing Wellness Without Prescriptions and Supplements - March 5th, 2021
- Building Muscle, Burning Fat, and Busting Myths - March 5th, 2021
- Anakinra May Improve Testosterone Levels in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome - March 3rd, 2021
- FDA Approves Jatenzo Oral Testosterone Replacement for Certain Types of Hypogonadism - February 24th, 2021
- Vitamin D and Sunlight for Mood and Hormone Balance - February 22nd, 2021
- Montana Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 21st, 2021
- South Dakota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 19th, 2021
- Hormone Levels and Smoking -- What You Can Do to Stop Smoking for Good! - February 17th, 2021
- Maine Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 16th, 2021
- Poor Sleeping Habits Tied to Low-T, Erectile Dysfunction, and Increased Mortality Risk - February 12th, 2021
- Minnesota Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 10th, 2021
- Oklahoma Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 9th, 2021
- The Effect of Success on Testosterone Levels and Romantic Self-Perception - February 8th, 2021
- Wyoming Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 7th, 2021
- "Mano-pause" AKA Male Menopause or Andropause, and the Treatment of Age-Related Low-T / Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism - February 7th, 2021
- Mississippi Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 6th, 2021
- Hawaii Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - February 4th, 2021
- Dallas Texas Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 3rd, 2021
- Massachusetts Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 29th, 2021
- New Mexico Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 27th, 2021
- Nevada Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 24th, 2021
- Delaware Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 23rd, 2021
- The Four Best Ways to Amplify Testosterone Levels - January 21st, 2021
- Arkansas Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 18th, 2021
- Arizona Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - January 14th, 2021
- Precursor Fat Cells and Their Potential Role in Obesity - December 30th, 2020
- Xyosted Self-Administered Testosterone Therapy FDA-Approved - December 23rd, 2020
- Testosterone Therapy Reduces Mortality Risk Among Diabetics Even When Accounting for Improvements in Cardiovascular Risk Factors - December 16th, 2020
- Male Fertility Myths and Misunderstandings Resolved - December 15th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Among Healthy Men and Men With Low-T - December 14th, 2020
- San Francisco Testosterone Clinics for Bio-Identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy - December 9th, 2020
- Low-T Strongly Associated with Various Co-Morbid Medical Conditions - December 4th, 2020
- Natesto: FDA-Approved Nasal Testosterone Gel - December 1st, 2020
- New Hampshire Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 29th, 2020
- Wisconsin Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 25th, 2020
- Connecticut Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Hormone Therapy - November 24th, 2020
- Scientific Debate Over Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Low-T Continues - November 16th, 2020
- Some Women May Benefit from Testosterone for Menopause - November 14th, 2020
- Sioux Falls Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Chattanooga Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Clarksville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Knoxville Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
- Memphis Testosterone Clinics for Low-T and Comprehensive Hormone Therapy - November 11th, 2020
Word Count: 897