Video Download: Research Peptides Hcg Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Video Stream: Research Peptides Hcg Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Testosterone and HCG -- Information That Could Change Your Life
If you are a low-t patient that is concerned about maintaining the normal function of your testes, including fertility, you may be interested in HCG. HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin, and, when taken along with bio-identical testosterone therapy, it can prevent the testicular withering that is a side effect of testosterone replacement.
What Does HCG Do?
For years, people have been using bio-identical HCG in combination with their testosterone therapy. It not only supports testicular function, but it also preserves the size of the testicles, which tend to shrivel up as a result of treatment.
Prescription HCG is a lyophilized powder of glycoproteins which is reconstituted and delivered subcutaneously or intramuscularly via syringe. In the male body, HCG mimics the function of a vital sex hormone known as luteinizing hormone, often abbreviated LH.
Luteinizing hormone is responsible for both encouraging testicular fullness (prevention of testicular atrophy) and maintaining natural testosterone and semen production. This helps the body keep its natural testosterone secretion. When taking testosterone therapy alone, this directly leads to a corresponding drop in testosterone production, because prescription testosterone flowing through the body signals the brain to stop producing luteinizing hormone.
Human chorionic gonadotropin is also beneficial as a means to properly cycle testosterone therapy. If you ever stop taking recombinant testosterone, HCG can help boost your natural testosterone synthesis to a more natural state.
Some patients with mild low-t may benefit from taking HCG for testosterone. HCG doesn’t work for everyone in this way, however. For example, your body’s own natural testosterone production may have dropped too low for HCG to be beneficial.
HCG for Weight Loss
Human chorionic gonadotropin is also used by weight loss specialists as a treatment for patients interested in losing weight quickly. At its core, the HCG diet is a combination of significant caloric restriction with daily HCG injections.
Doctors that prescribe HCG for weight loss claim that patients can lose up to thirty pounds per month using HCG therapy for weight loss. The HCG diet is available for both men and women.
How Does HCG Work?
Originally, HCG therapy was designed to stimulate ovaries in women, but it has been shown to benefit patients in other ways, especially men. HCG is a hormone released by women to boost the embryo implantation in the placenta. When used for other purposes, it shares strong characteristics with luteinizing hormone, which has different functions with both the female and male physiology.
In men, luteinizing hormone is the precursor necessary to stimulate natural testosterone production, and it increases sperm count and sperm production. For women, HCG injections promote ovulation. Bodybuilders have been using HCG for a long time to boost testicular function while using testosterone injections, and it's also beneficial to patients taking prescription testosterone for low-t.
HCG is also prescribed to boys that experience pituitary deficiencies that prevent luteinizing hormone from being produced sufficiently, to stimulate puberty and assist in the typical male testicular development.
How Is HCG Used?
For many patients, especially those interested in having children or those interested in maintaining testicular form, using HCG along with testosterone in a therapeutic regimen for low-t is the best course of action.
For all of testosterone’s benefits (increased muscle mass and energy, reduced body fat, etc.), testosterone does directly lead to side effects: significantly decreased fertility and testicular atrophy.
To enhance the benefits of HCG, it should be used in a specific manner. For example, even though some people use HCG to boost testicular function only after they have completed their testosterone therapy cycle, hormone doctors generally don’t consider this the best way to go about things.
Hormone therapy specialists prefer that HCG is used at specific times during testosterone replacement therapy, not afterward, to maintain testicular function and reduce the risk of issues after testosterone or other steroids have been used.
How Does HCG Help You Lose Weight?
The HCG protocol is a bit different when the hormone is used for weight loss. HCG is generally delivered at a lower dose, and more regularly. HCG injections are given five days per week, typically, to burn calories most effectively. HCG injections are combined with diet phases between 500-1,000 calories. Because of reduced calorie intake, patients will have to forgo excessive physical activity while on the HCG program and need to follow the meal plan during treatment precisely.
How is HCG Injections Delivered?
Human chorionic gonadotropin injections are delivered the same way as growth hormone, via subcutaneous injection. They are also sometimes given as intramuscular injections. These can be self-administered or administered with the assistance of another person. In subcutaneous injection, the medication is delivered between the epidermis and the dermis. In an intramuscular injection, HCG is injected directly into muscle tissue.
Before using or administering HCG for the first time, your doctor will provide specific instructions regarding how to safely deliver an HCG injection. Do not try to give yourself or another person an injection without initial guidance from a medical professional.
Is HCG Safe?
As with any hormone therapy treatment, HCG therapy is safest when used as prescribed by a medical doctor, and when used recreationally or improperly, it can potentially lead to significant side effects. One symptom associated with HCG is blood clots. Because of this, it’s essential to understand the signs of a blood clot: tingling and numbness in the extremities, ruddiness, abnormal warmth, and pain. Headaches, dizziness, and confusion are other symptoms of a blood clot.
See a doctor immediately if you experience these symptoms while taking HCG.
The vast majority of people take HCG and experience no significant side effects. Women may experience a condition known as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome as a result of HCG therapy. Symptoms include infrequent urination, weight gain, stomach issues, stomach distention and pain, swelling in the legs and hands, and pelvic discomfort. OHSS is dangerous and can be life-threatening, so contact a doctor as soon as possible if you experience these symptoms. Because of HCG’s effect on fertility, women using HCG are more likely to have twins and triplets.
How Do I Know if HCG Is Right for Me?
If you are interested in HCG for weight loss, fertility, or as an essential aspect of your testosterone replacement low-t therapy, your doctor will assess your needs and help you decide if HCG is right for you. HCG should not be used without a prescription and should be explicitly used as indicated by your hormone doctor.
Where Can I Find HCG?
Human chorionic gonadotropin is available under some different brand names, including Pregnyl, Ovidrel, and Novarel. If you’re interested in prescription HCG, talk to a licensed medical specialist. Like most drugs, it's possible to find real HCG online, but it’s safer, and ultimately in your best interest, to be assessed by a medical professional to obtain prescription HCG.
Remember that there are always potential drawbacks to steroids and other hormone therapies. When used as indicated to restore and maintain hormone balance, these risks are quite low, but they are still present. Always do your research when it comes to any medical treatment, including face-time with a doctor or pharmacist.
We Offer Hormone Optimization Treatments, including HCG Therapy
If you are interested in learning more about HCG, testosterone, human growth hormone, or any other form of hormone replacement therapy or hormone supplementation, our licensed and board-certified hormone clinic have specialists standing by to answer any questions that you may have.
If you feel that you may benefit from any of the HRT treatments that we provide, we can set you up with an appointment with a doctor in your area for prerequisite examination, and, if you qualify, we can have quality HRT products, including recombinant testosterone and HCG, delivered directly to your home or office!
- chorionic gonadotropin, human intramuscular : Uses, Side ... - October 4th, 2015
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - basskilleronline - October 4th, 2015
- IVF HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin ) Injection - Video - April 24th, 2015
- Diet Doc Emphasizes the Dangers of Ineffective Homeopathic Online hCG Diet Drops - April 8th, 2015
- Nursing a Grudge - January 22nd, 2015
- The health cliches that actually turn out to be absolutely true - January 20th, 2015
- 'Girls' actress eats her placenta, but doctors say proceed with caution - January 7th, 2015
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for Fat Loss: "Fallacy ... - December 13th, 2014
- FTC continues cracking down on weight loss scams - December 13th, 2014
- Overcoming Obesity with Dr Simeons hCG Protocol - Video - December 12th, 2014
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Main Line Fertility - November 26th, 2014
- Poor prognosis germ-cell tumours are only cured in about half of patients. We aimed to assess whether treatment ... - November 23rd, 2014
- 'They're poisoning us'. How religious leaders are hindering vaccination programmes across the world - November 14th, 2014
- Kate, Duchess of Cambridge dazzles in baby blue gown at the Natural History Museum - October 22nd, 2014
- Dalton teacher beats rare form of cancer - October 22nd, 2014
- Pregnant Duchess of Cambridge 'struggling terribly' with antenatal sickness - October 11th, 2014
- Duchess of Cambridge 'hugely disappointed' after being forced to pull out of yet another engagement due to morning ... - October 1st, 2014
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - Video - September 14th, 2014
- Eat your way to a hot body - June 21st, 2014
- Getting a degree in dieting - June 10th, 2014
- The Weight Loss Black List; Twelve Dangerous Weight Loss Ingredients - May 31st, 2014
- FDA Targets Illegal Online Pharmacies - May 28th, 2014
- Illegal Online Meds Targeted in Worldwide Crackdown, FDA Says - May 24th, 2014
- Drugs that Cause Gynecomastia - May 14th, 2014
- 2013's Best HCG Diet Drops Exposed! - April 30th, 2014
- Novarel, Ovidrel, Pregnyl (human chorionic gonadotropin ... - April 30th, 2014
- Pronounce Medical Words BetaHuman Chorionic Gonadotropin - Video - April 24th, 2014
- What are HCG Drops? | HCG Diet Drops Explained - Video - April 17th, 2014
- Doping case against Acerbi dismissed - April 15th, 2014
- Luteal Phase: The Uterine Lining Phase - Video - April 10th, 2014
- Hot hCG Diet | The hCG Weight Loss Diet - Video - March 15th, 2014
- Chorionic gonadotropin: Indications, Side Effects ... - March 14th, 2014
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) (injectable) medical ... - February 21st, 2014
- hcg weight loss - Video - February 19th, 2014
- What is HCG? Human Chorionic Gonadotropin - Video - February 14th, 2014
- Paid Hepatitis C Clinical Trial Now Enrolling at Avail Clinical Research near Orlando, Florida; Accepting M/F Patients ... - January 22nd, 2014
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) DIET - Video - January 20th, 2014
- FTC Announces $34 Million in Settlements with Companies Over Bogus Weight-Loss Products - January 9th, 2014
- Health Highlights: Jan. 8, 2014 - January 8th, 2014
- Serie A - Doping ban overturned on cancer sufferer Acerbi - January 8th, 2014
- Dieters Beware: Weight Loss Products May Use Deceptive Marketing - January 8th, 2014
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) And Weight Loss: Fact Or ... - November 17th, 2013
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) (injectable) medical facts ... - November 17th, 2013
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin - Anabolic Steroids - Steroids.com - November 10th, 2013
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) And Weight Loss: Fact Or Fiction? - November 3rd, 2013
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) (injectable) medical facts from ... - November 3rd, 2013
- FTC Charges HCG Marketer with Deceptive Advertising - October 30th, 2013
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin - Video - October 20th, 2013
- How Julia Montes lost weight - October 4th, 2013
- US Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Market Outlook: Innovations, Trends and Opportunities for Suppliers - October 2nd, 2013
- 2014 Opportunities in the US Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostics Markets - September 27th, 2013
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin HCG Hormone Fast Weight Loss - Video - September 23rd, 2013
- Finally, The First Home Pregnancy Test That Tells You How Pregnant You Are - September 2nd, 2013
- FSH LH AND THE REGULATION OF THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS - August 23rd, 2013
- human chorionic gonadotropin weight loss - Video - August 19th, 2013
- How Testicular Cancer Is Diagnosed | Testicular Cancer - Video - August 11th, 2013
- What is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin - Video - August 6th, 2013
- ExoLevel.com SEO Service Selected by HcgLifestyle.com HCG Diet to Create a Local Community Web Page for every city in ... - July 30th, 2013
- Abbott Features Solutions to Help Labs Prepare for the Evolving Healthcare Landscape at the American Association for ... - July 30th, 2013
- HCG Canada Group Releases the Newest Weapon in Weight Loss which has Helped Hundreds of Thousands Safely Lose Up to 30 ... - July 30th, 2013
- New Fad Diet Found to Help Safely Lose 1-2 Pounds Daily in Conjunction with HCG Canada Group's New Potent HCG Drop ... - July 29th, 2013
- Nevada board approves HCG diet drug - July 25th, 2013
- Ultimate Solutions Med Spa - HCG Diet Weight Loss Frequently Asked Questions Darien CT - Video - July 19th, 2013
- hCGTreatments / Diet Doc hCG Diets & Weight Loss Plans Introduce New hCG Drops and hCG Tablets that Eliminate ... - July 18th, 2013
- Qualigen Receives FDA Clearance for Its FastPack® Vitamin D Immunoassay - July 16th, 2013
- Ultimate Solutions Med Spa - HCG Diet Weight Loss Frequently Asked Questions - Video - July 15th, 2013
- Weight Loss Drops - Are They A Scam? - Video - July 12th, 2013
- Weight Loss Cure - Metabolic Cookbook - Video - July 12th, 2013
- Weight Loss Cure with Metabolic Cookbook - Video - July 12th, 2013
- US Cancer Diagnostics Market Outlook: Innovations, Trends and Opportunities for Suppliers - July 3rd, 2013
- Cancer Testing in Europe: Market Segment Forecasts and Supplier Shares - July 3rd, 2013
- hCGTreatments / Diet Doc hCG Diets & Weight Loss Plans Announce A New Four Phase Program that Allows Patients to Lose ... - June 19th, 2013
- A More 'Natural' Version Of IVF Proves A Success - June 19th, 2013
- Europe Endocrine Function Testing Market Studied by VPG in Cutting-Edge Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com - June 18th, 2013
- 2013 Endocrine Function Testing Market in Europe: Hospitals, Commercial Labs, Physician Offices, Ambulatory Care Centers - June 14th, 2013
- HCG Drops | A Real HCG Drops Review for Those Desperate to Lose Weight Fast - Video - June 9th, 2013
- hCGTreatments / Diet Doc hCG Diets & Weight Loss Plans Use Improved hCG Diet Plans Producing its Best Weight Loss to ... - June 7th, 2013
- hCGTreatments / Diet Doc hCG Diets & Weight Loss Plans Announce New Ways to Stop Fast Food Cravings and Choose Healthy ... - June 5th, 2013
- New Hepatitis C Clinical Trial Now Enrolling at Avail Clinical Research near Orlando, Florida; Accepting M/F Patients ... - June 3rd, 2013
- hCGTreatments / Diet Doc hCG Diets & Weight Loss Plans Offer Improved hCG Diet Plans to Provide Patients the Best ... - May 21st, 2013
Contact Us Now
How useful was this post?
Click on a smiley face to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Word Count: 1330