The purpose of this article is to educate our visitors about potential scams and misleading products on the market today with respect to testosterone medical treatments prescribed by a hormone doctor or the alternatives. Real testosterone cypionate, enanthate, and propionate are prescribed as injections, creams, gels, nasal sprays or pellets, but typically not in pills you swallow, that you have seen sold in bottles on the internet, or in health food stores. So the first thing to understand is there is a big difference between prescription testosterone and non-prescription testosterone.
Let's be very clear from the beginning; the only way to legally get REAL TESTOSTERONE is through a board-certified doctor who works in a licensed medical clinic, and if this is something you are seeking to do, you should fill out our communication contact form here on our website and give us a phone call. We would be happy to speak with you about the process of starting a hormone treatment program.
Anyone else offering you testosterone without a prescription, whether it's injectable, cream, gel, patch, or some kind of tablets, is either lying to you about what they're selling, or they're involved in the illegal black market of unapproved testosterone products. Typically anabolic steroids are dangerous, they are entirely different from the real testosterone products prescribed for Andropause. Andropause is the catchphrase term used for hypogonadism. Anabolic steroids you buy on the streets have been shown to be highly dangerous because they are not verified as pure, which is why they're illegal in the US. This is why the best way to get testosterone is through a real clinic and doctor, not on the black market, or through over the counter vitamin or amino acid pill "stacks" claiming to boost testosterone.
Any hormones you see for sale on a website which does not require a physician consultation is illegal. Websites that will take your credit card info without a doctor prescribed program and is located in the US, is definitely NOT real testosterone and could seriously make you sick. Only go for real testosterone, the real thing, which is pharmaceutically pure through a real testosterone physician who has considerable experience.
Testosterone pill products skirt around the loose laws that apply to health supplements, this is how they can get away with claims that they will boost your testosterone levels. These pills offer a placebo effect at best.
There are natural ways to boost your testosterone, like avoiding smoking, avoiding drinking, exercising regularly, getting good sleep and having sex (yes, having sex is one of the best ways to boost testosterone naturally), but taking tablets or pills sold over the internet will not boost your testosterone, but hit you hard in the wallet. While there are some nutraceuticals out there that can help you maintain healthy testosterone and growth hormone levels, NONE of these products are effective against Andropause as is real hormone replacement therapy from a reputable hormone medical center. This is what we can offer you.
The majority of these OTC (over the counter) internet testosterone pill products are untested and a concoction of herbs and vitamins, are not FDA approved, and usually have very lax quality control with regards to the levels of the different ingredients they contain, if they even tell you what's in the stuff.
With regards to black market products the big guy at the gym said he can get for you, please realize that safety aside, even possessing black market steroids or legitimate testosterone products without a prescription is illegal and if you get caught you can go to jail and in some states even lengthy prison sentences are given! This is why instead of buying the pills online or the black market stuff at the gym, consider giving us a call to speak with one of our patient consultant advisors for a no-obligation conversation.
This is no joke. Beyond the legal risks, you also have no idea what's really in the product (even when they tell you on the bottle) you're getting if its in pill form. Yes, a lot of pill form testosterone sold without a prescription lists what's inside, but it's not the same as pharmaceutically pure testosterone which comes from a licensed pharmacy. A lot of black market products in clandestine labs in Eastern Europe, Mexico or Asia and even the ones that look like they're from brands you recognize are likely counterfeits if you can get them without a doctor's script. That's the problem with dealing with a criminal element is that you just can't trust what you're getting.
If you're serious about taking charge of your life and want to do something to battle the effects of Andropause, Low-T, Man-o-pause or hypogonadism (hypogonadism is the medical diagnosis for low testosterone), then please fill out the form on the right side of this page or call us today at 1-800-469-3343.
Contact Us Now
- Low-T Treatment Before and After -- How Testosterone Therapy Improves Vitality - September 6th, 2020
- The Importance of Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - September 2nd, 2020
- Exercise and Mental Health - September 1st, 2020
- Sermorelin Acetate Drug Information - August 31st, 2020
- What is Erectile Dysfunction? - August 30th, 2020
- Understanding Heartburn in the 21st Century - August 28th, 2020
- The Role of Nitric Oxide in Cancer Proliferation And Prevention - August 26th, 2020
- Understanding how Muscle and Fat Impact Body Mass, Weight, and Health - August 25th, 2020
- Reexamining Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy - August 12th, 2020
- Weight Cycling and the Problem with Crash Dieting - July 30th, 2020
- The Effect of Testosterone on Auto-Immune Function and Multiple Sclerosis - June 21st, 2020
- Does Ibuprofen Contribute to Low Testosterone? - June 20th, 2020
- The Effects of Testosterone Therapy on Male Patients -- Who Should Use Testosterone? - June 16th, 2020
- Testosterone Deficiency and Low-T at Epidemic Levels Among Men in the United States - May 17th, 2020
- Testosterone Frequently Asked Questions - August 10th, 2019
- Testosterone Side Effects, Risks, Dangers and Negative Effects - July 30th, 2019
- Testosterone for Men - July 3rd, 2019
- The Effects of Beer on Testosterone Production and Gynecomastia - June 22nd, 2019
- Testosterone Levels Associated with Serotonin Activity in the Brain - May 19th, 2019
- Grumpy Old Man Syndrome – Causes and Treatments - April 28th, 2019
- How to Administer a Testosterone Injection -- Low-T Injection Guide - April 23rd, 2019
- Relieve Fatigue and Increase Energy with Testosterone Replacement Therapy - April 23rd, 2019
- Is Male Menopause Real? The Science of Andropause - April 22nd, 2019
- Low Testosterone Symptoms - April 21st, 2019
- 4 Foods to Boost Your Testosterone Levels - April 21st, 2019
- 12 Health Issues That Can Kill Libido and Limit Sexual Performance - April 21st, 2019
- The Importance of Dietary Fat for Testosterone Production - April 21st, 2019
- Limiting the Influence of Estrogen on Male Hormone Balance Through Diet - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Therapy Helps Men with Low-T Ward Off Prostate Cancer - April 19th, 2019
- The Importance of Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) for Healthy Testosterone Levels - April 19th, 2019
- The Relationship Between Testosterone and Cortisol - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Promotes Bone Health and Can Help Treat Osteoporosis - April 19th, 2019
- Testosterone Testing - March 25th, 2019
- The Role of Testosterone in Women's Health - March 18th, 2019
- The Influence of Testosterone on Protective Mating Behaviors in Men - March 18th, 2019
- The Significance of Telomeres in Stem Cell Treatments - July 25th, 2018
- Testosterone and Diet – How to Support Testosterone Levels with Healthy Eating - July 19th, 2018
- Changes to LabCorp Guidelines for Low-T Diagnosis and How They Impact Your Treatment - July 18th, 2018
- The Effects of Testosterone on Asthma Prevalence Among Men and Women - May 9th, 2018
- 7 Exercises to Elevate Testosterone Levels - May 2nd, 2018
- Vitamin A is Essential for Good Health - Are You Getting Enough ? - April 27th, 2018
- Types of Testosterone Products and Delivery - January 22nd, 2014
- HCG and Testosterone - January 18th, 2014
- Hormone Level Testing - January 13th, 2014
- Hormone Levels in Men - January 12th, 2014
- What Causes Low Testosterone - January 7th, 2014
- Aging and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 3rd, 2014
- Buy Testosterone Injections Online, Testosterone Prescription for Low T, Testosterone Replacement Therapy - January 1st, 2014
- Buy Testosterone | Types of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Programs, Injections, Cream and Gel - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Gel, Cream, and the Testosterone Patch - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone Levels - December 31st, 2013
- Testosterone and Body Building - December 30th, 2013
- Testosterone Androgen - December 29th, 2013
- Testosterone for Women - December 29th, 2013
Word Count: 814